Omma??

As long as you love me

 

                                         j3.jpg

The Family Date 3 years after that…

“Krystal, I think that Minhyun really a good guy..” Her father grinned. Jessica nodded. “Yeah..right..” Krystal act normal. “Look at your unnie, she will married soon with the guy next door..haha” Their father laughed. Jessica blushing. “I’’m already old. I wanna grandchild.” He coughed. “Appa..I will give you 11..” Jessica interfere. “Wah!! Great!!” He patted her shoulder.

 

“So tell Minhyun that he should come and meet me.” He said. “Appa..jinjja..do you really want me to marry him? Aish..” She pouted. “I’m 100% serious Soojung ah..” He smiled.

 

“Appa said call him now?” His father face turned fierce. Krystal took her phone and dialed his number. “Yobseo? Are you busy..da..bla..bla.” Krystal talking with Minhyun.

 

That night..

“So do you really love my daughter?” Mr.Jung asked. Minhyun grinned and nodded. Krystal blushing. She was very heart broken as Kai has didn’t keep in touch with her after his gone to Paris.

 

Paris

“Miranda!!!” kai shout. “Yes uncle?” she smile to his uncle. “Your appa and omma will move to Korea soon. So, you will live here with me?” He explained to the 3 years old child.

“Aish..jinjja..okay!! “ she hugged her ahjussi.

 

Korea

“Ahjussi, I invite you and your family to my house tomorrow. Hope all of you can come and we will discuss about the wedding.” He bowed and gave a sweet smile to Krystal. Krystal actually didn’t sincere to marry Minhyun. That was her Appa wishes to marry him. “Take care son.” He smile.

 

Krystal walk to her room. She tried to find her phone on the top of  her wardrobe but suddenly a box fall and make her room mess. She saw her hand writing  3 years ago.

I will find Kai in Paris when I reach 21!! I will!!

Kai my first love ever. Forget him not!!

Suffering missing Kim Jong In!!!

Kai Jongin!!! Why do you leave me?? Did you forget!! That I was even a live!! Did you forget everything that we ever had..Did you forget about us!!

 

Her tears fall as she read all of that and keep all the paper into the box and hugged it. “I betray Kai?? Help me god…” She pray.

 

Paris

“Uncle!!! Who’s this yeppeun unnie?” She asked. Kai took the picture from her. “That’s not your girlfriend Jamie?” She said with her clever mouth. Yoona appeared. “Darling…” She carry Miranda.

Kai speechless. “Soojung…crazy creature..” He whispered. Yoona sit beside him as Miranda go to the living room. “If you love her..follow us..” She said. “Noona..I think she will married with other soon and forget about me already.” Kai babbled. Yoona sighed.

 

Korea

That night Krystal wear her black dress that kai gave to her when her 18. She didn’t use it at all till now. She wear it to the family date. Jessica ready with Onew her fiancé and their Appa.

 

“Soojung, behave yourself okay. Don’t eat too much as you saw food.” Jessica till Onew chuckled.

 

They stand infront of a big house. Sulli welcome them with a big smile. “Welcome to our family..” Sulli teased Krystal. Krystal pinched her. “Yah!! Stop teasing me. All of you have to wait at the dining room for my Omma, Appa and Oppa..” Sulli grinned.

 

Krystal and her family sit down while waiting for the big master of the family. As the Sulli family sit down together. Jessica and her Appa shocked to see the big ma’am.

 

The big ma’am also widened her eyes. Minhyun, Krystal, Onew, Sulli and Minhyun’s father weird.

 

“Omma…” Jessica suddenly stand up. Mr.Jung stand up and out of the house. Mr. Kang the father of Sulli and Minhyun asked her. “Miss? Can you explain?” He said. Krystal make her weird expression as she didn’t know her mum’s look when her mum leave her when she was baby.

 

“Su yeon…”Mrs.Kang tears fall. “Mummy? What do you mean?” Sulli cried. Krystal stand up. “Hey? Unnie? This is Minhyun’s mother? My mother in law soon, I’m the one that should call her omma?” She said with her innocent face. Jessica burst in tears and hugged her sister.

 

“Soojung…you’re  a big girl already..” Mrs.Kang really made them confuse. Minhyun interfere. “Anyone explain please?” He shouted.

 

“Soojung ah..let’s go home…Minhyun!! The wedding cancel!!! Onew!!” Jessica dragged them to their Appa car.

 

Jessica saw her Appa wiped his tears. “Sica, done?” he drive. “Suyeon!!!! Soojung!!!” Mrs.Kang shout while ran after their car.

 

“Unnie? Is that our omma?” krystal slow her voice. Jessica nods and cry. “Honey..please stop crying..” Onew persuade her.

 

Their father silent. “That’s mean sulli and Minhyun are our siblings?” krystal eyed swarm with crystal-like liquid.  “No.” Her Appa interfere.

 

The Kang’s Mansion

“Yeobo!!! Please explain.” Mr.kang mad. “Soojung father was my ex-husband. Suyeon and Soojung are my daughter.” She said with tears. Minhyun having a heart break while Sulli felt very disappointed. That’s mean she will lose her bestfriend for that.

 

“Mummy, you should told us before….I really love Soojung and I wanna die for her…but now…they cancel my wedding..” Minhyun ran upstairs. Sulli sullen and follow his brother.

 

“I’m so sorry..” Her husband hugged her and understand her wife feels that time.

 

 

Jessica and mr.jung already in their room. With their sad mode. Krystal lonely and disappoint for her mother that leave her since a baby. She will never get close with Sulli and Minhyun again as Jessica warned her.

 

“Avoid them.” Jessica adviced. Krystal speechless. “That’s mean I still have a chance to find Kai in Paris!!” She grinned and took her laptop to book a ticket to Paris.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: Woah got an idea already!! So EnjoYY!!! I saw tha pic on google..look like Jung family. Jessica and krystal with their appa in this story..haha