You again?!?!

As long as you love me

                                                                   

Kai walked into his room. “Jongin ssi!!”shout her sister Yoona. “Hrmm?”he asked with a tired face. “Na Eun told me that you ignore her? Why do you do that? She’s your girlfriend right?” Yoona face turned serious. “Noona…she’s not my girlfriend! How many times should I remind you that every girl that admitted them as my girlfriend was a lie! Did you hear that? LIE!! Until I told you so..” He play with his key and sang a song. Yoona shook her head. “Playboy always denied.” She murmured and go to her room.

 

“Soojung…she’s cute, beautiful, funny…hehe..”Kai babbled. “Yah..why do you have to think about her…ish..” Kai get up from his bed.  Kai went downstairs to the living room. “Noona, where are you going?” as he saw her noona going downstairs with a handbag. “Shopping? Wanna come?” she asked him. “Sure. I’m worried that my beautiful noona will be in danger with gigolos out there..” he mumbled. Yoona chuckled.

 

Krystal and Jessica went shopping that day. They are very close. “Unnie, I need a new snickers cause my snickers are too old fashioned…”claims Krystal. “Jinjja? Come let’s go to NIKE.” She dragged her sister. Krystal smiled widely. “Choose one…”she said to Krystal. “Omo!! My paradise!! Unnie!!! Saranghae!!” she ran into NIKE store and acted like a crazy girl trying all the shoes that she wanted.   

 

Kai and Yoona entered the store. Kai saw a girl with a blonde hair that looked familiar. “Noona I want to go there first.”Kai told her. Yoona nodded. Kai walked towards the girl. “Excuse me? You’re very familiar? Do you study at Oniwon Highschool?”Kai asked her. Jessica smiled. “Aniya.  Maybe you are looking at my sister, Krystal.”she replied. “Krystal?”he weird. Jessica remembered. “De. Soojung.” Kai eyes widen . “Jinjja? Do you come with her?” he asked. “De. She’s there. Buy a new snicker.” Jessica smiled. “Kamsahamnida noona!!”Kai bowed and ran towards her. “Krystal got a handsome fan…”Jessica murmured.

 

“Soojung ahh!!! Soojung!!”Kai jumped like a maniac. “Eeeee…what happen to you? Jumping like a frog that need oxygen to stay alive..” she still looking at the shoes. “Soojung ahh!!!”Kai smiled again. “Jongin!!”Yoona called his name. “Aish..noona..”he messed his hair. Krystal looked at her and bowed. “Why are you flirting with this butterfly?” she asked him. “De!! Unnie, you should punched him sometime cause he always disturbing my life lately…”Krystal smirked. “Chomal? Yah this rascal…”Yoona hit him with her handbag. “Noona…she’s my girlfriend..”Kai shout. Yoona widen her eyes. “Bo?? Pardon..can you repeat it again Kim Jong In?” Yoona strangled his neck. “Erk…she’s my girlfriend..”Yoona hugged Krystal. “Omo!! Finally Kai told me that he has a girlfriend!!”Yoona excited. Krystal acted that she wanted to vomit. “Uwekkk!! Kai you are so annoying!!!”Krystal threw the shoes there to him. “Take my present!”Krystal punched him and ran towards Jessica. Yoona open wide.
 

“Unnie!! Palli!! I don’t want to buy snicker here. Let’s go to other store.”She dragged Jessica to ROXY. Jessica lifted her eyebrows. “What happen to this monkey? Going to buy a girly snicker? Weird?”Jessica whispered. Krystal pouted.

 

“Your girlfriend is so brutal. But whatever, she can help you from gangsters…I know you scared to fight..”Yoona insinuate him. “Aniya. I am stronger than her.”Kai denied. Kai smiling. “Soojung ahh..”he suddenly called her name. “Soojung? That’s her name?”Yoona lift her eyebrows. “Ah? Hehe….yup..come let’s eat..” they go to the MCDONALD.

 

Krystal and Jessica felt hungry. “Unnie can we stop and be a puffer fish for a while…I want to visit Uncle Donald.”Krystal joked. Jessica chuckled. “Okay…just clogged the food as much as you want..”Jessica held her hand. Krystal pulled Jessica enter the MCDONALD. She’s ordering a lot of foods. They had to take two trays to the table. Kai saw her and make a plan. “Soojung ahh!! Come!! Join us!!”Kai rebuked her. Krystal widened her eyes. “Ah..that good guy..come Krystal...”Jessica walk towards them Yoona smiled.

 

“Hi! I’m Yoona.”she said. “I’m Jessica and this is Krystal.”Jessica sat down beside Yoona. Krystal messed her hair and have to sit with that predator. “Wow!! You eat a lot!”Yoona surprised. “Well, I love to eat!!”Krystal eat the food greedily. Kai also do the same thing. “Why do you follow me loopy?” she stared him. “What? Is it wrong?” He said and wipe a sauce on her cheeks. Jessica and Yoona chuckled. “Both of you are so funny couple..”Yoona giggled. Jessica hiccup. “Couple?”she asked. “Unnie!! I can explain!!”she said. “Okay..chill Jessy..chill..”she tried to relax. Kai winked her eyes towards Krystal. “Err..we have to go now. It is fun having fun with both of you….”Krystal acted polite. She dragged Jessica to the car park quickly.

 

“She’s so funny..I like her..”Yoona excited. “Yah?! Noona, are you lesbian?”Kai confused. “Pabo!! That’s not what I meant.”Yoona throw him a chicken. “Yah, how dare you throw this chicken to my handsome face…”Cried Kai. “So sad huh? Come on..let’s go home..”Yoona pulled him. 

 

“Couple? Krystal don’t you remember!!” Krystal interrupted. “Yeah..no guys..no love..no dating..”She played with her fingers. “So?”Jessica was too emotional when driving. “He’s crazy about me unnie till he admit that I am his girlfriend..”Krystal lied and smirked. “Jinjja? Omo…crazy guy…but he is too kind…”Jessica sighed. “Of course cause he’s crazy about me…”Krystal chuckled.  “Huh…It is hard to be beautiful…”Jessica put her hand on her chest. Krystal laughed. “De. That’s why we should kick, punch, hit and smash!”Krystal punched her sister shoulder. “Ish…don’t disturb me while I driving. I’m not a punch bag.”she flicked her sister head. Krystal lay her head on her shoulder. “I love you unnie..”she said. “Whatever pal!”Jessica shrugged to avoid her head.

 

The three girls screamed. “Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Na Eun jumped liked a bulldog that have only one leg. “Soojung is soooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Cho Rong shout. “She went out with my Kai!!!!!!!”Na Eun cried like a widowed. “Yessss!!! She went out with your Kai!!!!!”Junghwa nodded and hugged her. “I must give her a lesson!!!”said Na Eun. Cho Rong and Junghwa nodded.

 

Minhyun was at the flower shop to buy a flower. “What flower suit her?” he murmured. “Hmmm…maybe this Lavender?” he said and took  it. He pay it and walk home with a smile. “Soojung…”he mumbled.

 

Krystal was thinking about Kai that rascal. “Hmm…21 still long way to go..”she babbled. Jessica heard it. “Hurm..but I’m 20 and…next year will be my firework year!!!”Jessica Krystal hair. “Whatever Major Loser!!”Krystal . Jessica chuckled.