Krystal broken heart....

As long as you love me

                                        

 

Kai send a message to Krystal. “Krystal, Na Eun invite you to her party tonight. Hope that you can come J.” Kai send the message.

Krystal’s phone buzzed. Krystal quickly took it before Jessica does. “Party? Hmm…this is my chance to know Kai well..I should go with Sulli. Yes, I should make a call. But, I don’t have her number. Aha!! Minhyun’s number!”Krystal dialed his number.

Minhyun that still playing tennis ran to the small hut near the tennis court to take his phone. “Yobseo? Ah..Soojung? De? Anything that I can help? Party? Okay! I will send the both of you tonight. Wait for me. I will pick you at 7.”Minhyun smiled. “Sulli!! Soojung asked us to to the party with her this night at Na Eun house!”Minhyun yeld at Sulli that still jogging around the court. “De!!!”she answered.

Krystal took all her girly dress from the box. “Iew? Not my cup of tea. This one? Aniya…. Yah? Aigoo…the riben is gone… hahh!!!!!!!!!!!”Krystal sighed. Jessica ran to her room. “Yah? Gwaenchana?”she worried. “Aniya!! Unnie, can you choose a nice dress for me..”Krystal begged her. “What for? Are you going for a date? Aniya! Aniya! Aniya!”she protest. “Unnie!! I’m going to my chingu party. She’s a girl. I will be going with Sulli.”she replied. Jessica relieved. “Huh…okay, since you’re a boyish type, your girly unnie will turned you into a cindrella tonight!!”Jessica took all her make up set from ETUDE HOUSE.  “Aha!! Wear this!” Jessica lend  her dress.

“Look at the mirror!”Jessica instruct. “Unnie, where is appa?”she asked. “He’s going for an army occasion at Busan. He will be there for a week.”Jessica replied. Krystal nodded. “Omo! It’s almost 7. Annyeong unnie!! Kamsahamnida for everything! Sarang habnida!!”She ran out of the house. “Don’t too late!!”she shout. Krystal nodded. Minhyun car was there. Minhyun eyes shining when he saw Krystal. “She’s stunning…”Minhyun whispered. Krystal entered the car. “Oppa let’s go!!”Sulli rebuked him. “Ah? Hehee..de..”Minhyun start the car and drove away.

The music is played. A lot of students from Oniwon came to the party. Kai also included. “Yah, where is your fake girlfriend?”Chanyeol asked him. Kai lifted his eyebrows. “She will come with Minhyun.”He replied. “What? You shouldn’t let her go with that brat?! You’re the one that should pick her!”Chanyeol flicked his head. Kai mad. “Yah!! I’m not your baby alive damn it!!”Kai pushed him until he fell. Chanyeol smirked. “Remember! I will made you a prom king if you broke her heart! Cause I hate her so much and cause my sister had a bad injured on the first day of her appearance.”Chanyeol yeld him. Kai walk away. L saw the incident and smirked. He actually had a big crush on Soojung. He walk towards Chanyeol. “Hate turned love..”He pat his shoulder and walk away. Chanyeol sighed and messed his hair.

Na Eun, Junghwa and Chorong put something into Kai’s drink. “Fighting!!”Junghwa and Chorong said to Na Eun. Na Eun winked her eyes towards them. “Arassoe!!”She walke towards Kai that still dancing. “Oppa!! I made a drink for you!”She hold his hand. Kai smiled. “Kamsahamnida.”and take his hand away from her. He drank it and he felt dizzy. “Na Eun, I felt dizzy. Can you take me to the restroom?”Kai touched his head. Na Eun smirked and nodded. Junghwa and Chorong helped her to carry Kai to her room.

Everyone looked at Krystal when she entered the house.

            image

Chanyeol became speechless. His heart kept beating. “Hate turned love..” Myungsoo voiced play in his ears. Chanyeol slapped himself. “Aniya…”He murmured.

Minhyun stared him. He put his hand around Krystal and Sulli and smirked at him.

“Palli!! I heard Krystal had come!!” Junghwa nervous. Kai saw Na Eun face just like Krystal. “Jung ahh…saranghae…”He hugged Na Eun. Chorong and Junghwa ran downstairs. “Soojung ahh!! We heard that you are Kai’s girlfriend?”They smiled. Minhyun widen his eyes. “De.”Krystal answered. Sulli pouted. “Oppa…don’t worry..there’s a miracle..”Sulli whispered. Minhyun nodded. “But, just now we saw Kai is flirting with Na Eun in the room.”Junghwa told her. Krystal was taken aback. “Jinjja?! Where they are? Show me now!!”Krystal rushed. Junghwa and Chorong hold her hand to the upstairs. Minhyun and Sulli ran after them. Krystal tears fall for the first time again. She never cried again after their parent divorce. Kai saw her infront of the door and looked at the person that kissed his neck. “Na Eun!!”He pushed Na Eun. “Soojung..!!”He shouted. Krystal burst into tears. Sulli and Minhyun dragged her out of the house. Kai fainted. The three of them cheered. Chanyeol tried to run after them and he stopped. “Yah. Stop it. You hate her.”Chanyeol whispered.

“Soojung ahh..be patient…I’m here for you…”Minhyun said to her. Sulli chuckled. Krystal can’t stop crying. “Kamsahamnida oppa, Sulli.”She thanked them. “Uhm. Since you’re my bestfriend, I will do anything that I can make you happy.”Sulli hugged her.

Minhyun car parked infront of her house. “Once again, gomawoyo…”she bowed and quickly wiped her tears. Krystal entered the house. “Unnie, I’m back.”She went to her room without looked at Jessica face. Jessica felt weird. “Hmm..whatever..”She shrugged and clogged with marsh mellow.

Krystal closed her face with her pillow and cry. “Appa..I will always follow our magic spell…no guys, no love and no dating..”She murmured. She got up from her bed and find a spirit. “Soojung A.K.A Krystal!  No men, no cry! Fighting!!”she smiled and touched her chest and her tears fall again. “Aigoo….don’t cry..”she wiped her tears and knocked her head a few times and sighed.

    

Krystal washed her face and cry again. She tried to calm herself with bathing. She looked herself at the mirror and touched her hair. She took her phone and deleted all that related to Kai. She sat on the floor and cried. She threw her towel away and messed her hair. She really had a depression that time. Jessica tried to peep her but the room is locked and she cancelled her plan and go to bed. Krystal walked slowly to her bed and lie down. Staring the ceiling.

Na Eun sent Kai to his house. His maid carried him to his room. Kai really got drunk. Na Eun, Chorong and Junghwa laughed like harlot got money after their plan succeed.

tumblr_lz5mc0XjXJ1qm4souo1_500.jpgHani-exid-EC-9D-B4-EC-97-91-EC-8A-A4-EC-tumblr_m1rmnmr8jl1r9iqxlo2_500.jpg