Back together!!!

As long as you love me

                                       tumblr_m99g6qoPuF1r3cwhvo1_r1_500.png

 

 

 

Yoona called Krystal. ‘Yobseo? Krystal? I’m Kai’s sister Yoona. Can we meet? Okay.”Yoona winked her eyes to Kai. “What will you do noona? You said that you want me to have a dinner with Sulli? Aniya.”Kai pouted. “Yah! Don’t be sissy!! I have a plan damn it. Either she still love you again or not! Wait and see..”Yoona flicked her fingers. Kai nodded.

 

“What!!! With Minhyun!!!!! Aniya!!! What for!! Just wasting my time!! What if Appa find out?  He will be home tonight unnie!!!”Krystal stumped her feet. Jessica smirked. “Yah! Appa will arrive on 2.00 P.M.! So just follow my plan!!”Jessica flicked her head. Krystal nodded.

 

Minhyun smile widely while he fixed his tie. Sulli straighten her hair. She can’t wait to have her first date.

 

“Mummy!! We’re going..” Sulli and Minhyun told together. They will have a dinner at the same place.

 

“Unnie!!! I’m so lazy to wear my tuxedo. I want to wear my jeans.” Kai murmured. Yoona still fix his tuxedo. “Shut up!! Just follow my plan if you still love her!!” Yoona chuckled. “Hmm..” Kai Sullen.

 

“Eiww…..I really hate this dress!! How could you give me this y dress.” Krystal looked at the mirror. “Just wear it honey!!” Jessica took her hand bag and dragged Krystal out of the house.

 

KIMCHI WARRIOR RESTAURANT

As Krystal entered the restaurant. Minhyun stand up and look her from bottom to top. “Hey, you look adorable.” Minhyun hold her hand and ask her to sit. Krystal felt nervous. “Omy…what will unnie do.”she whispered.

 

Jessica are hiding behind the flower pot. Yoona also there. Suddenly they knocked their head. “Ouch!! Sica?” “Yoona??” They were aback. “What are you doing here?” Jessica asked her. “I’m the one who should ask you? Why do you here?” Yoona asked her again. “Err…I have mission.” She said. “Me too.” Yoona use her binoculars to look at Kai. “Will Soojung here?” She asked. “Will Kai be here?” Jessica lifted her eyebrows. “Omegod!!!Yess!! My mission accomplished!!!” Yoona and Jessica hugged each other. “Shh…” Jessica used Yoona binoculars.

 

“Why do Kai here?” Krystal whispered. Minhyun is talking with her but she didn’t focus. “Soojung here?” Kai whispered. Sulli are still act like a worm. Shy….of course.

 

 Kai stand up to walk towards Krystal. He felt jealous. “Ehh…where are you going?” Sulli asked him. “Soojung?” He said and put his hand in his pocket. Sulli scratching her head.

 

Minhyun saw Krystal is dreaming. “Soojung? Did you hear my confession?” Minhyun flick his finger. Kai suddenly appeared. “She didn’t. Cause she’s with me.” Kai grab his hand and walk away. Minhyun left alone. “Hey!!” Minhyun sighed. Sulli sullen.

 

“Krystal….I know you tried to make me jealous..” Kai babbling. “Sorry? Me? I think it was you.” Krystal play with her fingers. “Me? No way. Of course I love you!!” Kai said. Krystal widened her eyes. “Are you jealous?” Krystal asked. “hmm..” Kai nodded. She smiled. Then she stop smiling try to hide her ego.

 

“Whatever.” Krystal smile and walk away. Kai chuckled. “Cute Soojung..” He called her name and followed her.

 

Yoona and Jessica jumped and hugged each other. The waiter at the restaurant stared them with an evil glare. They grinned and quickly ran out the restaurant.

 

“Oppa….we should go home…my date is ruined..” Sulli cried. “Me too….”Minhyun put his hand around her sister.

 

“Wanna eat kimchi?” Kai put his coat to Krystal. “Anyie. I’m not hungry.” Krystal look deep into his eyes. “Can I kiss you?” Kai start his seductive face.

 

“Only on cheeks. Never on lips.” She said. Kai chuckled. “Ohyeah?” Kai kiss her lips. Krystal became silent cause she was aback. She put his hand around Kai’s neck. Kai stop kissing her. “I’m sorry.” Kai apologized. “Did I ask you to stop?” Krystal joked. “Oh? Want my lips?” Kai closer his face. Krystal avoid him. “Stop it. Yucks.” Krystal ran to his car. “Let’s go home.” Kai nodded and entered his car.

 

“How’s your date?” their mum asked. “Me and Sulli? Damn!” Minhyun replied and walk lazily to his room. Sulli sat beside her mother and lay her head. “I never dating again.” She said. Her mother laughed. “Yeah. Go to sleep.” Sulli kiss her mum forehead and kiss her father cheeks. She went to her room with a lot of curiosity.

 

“How’s date?’ Jessica smiled. “I love you unnie!!!” Krystal jumped to Jessica. “Omy..you’re so heavy!!” Jessica grumbled. “If I was your girlfriend never let you go!!” Krystal sang and edited Justin Bieber song. She’s the fan of Justin Bieber.

 

Jessica shook her head and continue to watch her favourite drama, Fashion King.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: Sorry for my late update :) I'm quite busy lately...hehe..EnjoYY!!!!