Only one chance

As long as you love me

                                    

 

Jessica and Krystal laughed and teased each other walking into their house. Mr.Jung is waiting them with a serious face. “Why did both of them so happy. I must used a psycho…hehe..”He murmured. He stays with his serious face. “Who’s that guy?” He asked them. Krystal and Jessica lifted their eyebrows. “How did he know?”Jessica whispered to her Krystal. “Molla…”Krystal nervous. “Appa…we can explain…”Krystal messed her hair. Mr.Jung lifted his eyebrows. “Oh…so it’s true that you hang out with boy?!”He played with his fingers. Jessica and Krystal sweat. “De…”Jessica answered. “Now!! Say that magical words until I said stop!” Mr.Jung instructed. “Outside here?” Krystal asked. “De!! Now start! I want to prepare dinner.”Mr.Jung entered the house. Jessica and Krystal sighed.

“Huh….No guys, no love, no dating, no guys, no love, no dating, no guys, no love, no dating, no guys, no love, no dating, no guys, no love, no dating, no love no dating….”They repeat it till they made a lot of funny pose The neighbor laughed at them. Mr.Jung laughed during he prepare the dinner. “My rascal daughters…come in..”Mr.Jung let them enter the house but they didn’t stop repeat the words. “Aigoo? Why don’t you stop saying that magical spell?” Mr.jung chuckled. “Appa, you told us to stop until you said stop?”Krystal widened her eyes. Her father knocked their head. “Pabo! Now stop. Drank a lot of water and eat.”Krystal and Jessica quickly took a glass and drank a lot of water. “Huh…finally..”Jessica sighed. “In count 3, sit at your own sit and eat quietly! 1, 2..”Jessica and Krystal rushing to their sit and eat. “Good girl..”Their father chuckled. “Appa..”Krystal tried to talk. Mr.Jung made his scary face. Krystal hiccup and silent.

After having a dinner, Krystal and Jessica sat on the sofa with their father. “So? Having fun with that guy?” Mr.Jung insinuate. “Not so. He’s just my classmate appa.”Krystal smiled. “Hmmm..actually I just want to test that both of you were went out with boys or not. But you admit it.”Mr.Jung her hair. Jessica laughed like a nanny. “Jinjja!! Hahahaa!!!Pabo! Pabo!” Jessica knocked her head and Krystal head. “Now…go..”Krystal and Jessica quickly ran to their room. “Good night!!”They shout. Mr.Jung touched his chest and quickly took his medicine.

Oniwon Highschool

“Yahh!! Soojung ahh!!”Kai ran towards her. Krystal looked at his father. Mr.Jung went out of the car. Krystal hid behind him. “Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi!!”Kai smiled and bowed. Mr.Jung looked at him with his serious face. “Krystal, you can go..” Krystal ran to the park. “If you want her, don’t break her heart. Be a nice boy. If I saw her crying, the first person that I want to meet is you.”Mr.Jung warned him and entered the car. Kai messed his hair. “Yah!! Soojung!!” Krystal turned her head. “De? What’s your problem?”She asked him. “Aniya. Hehe..”He giggled. “Yah..stop hunt me Kai ssi. I’m afraid that you will..”Kai kissed her lips in front of the other student. “Yah!!!”Krystal kick, punch, hit and smash him. “Puwekk….”Krystal wiped her lips. Kai fell down. His friends, Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran towards him. “Wah!! You’re such a nuts!!”Chanyeol smiled. “De. I’m nuts.”He said and put his coat and walked away.

“Soojung ahh!!”Minhyun rebuked. “Ahhh!! Go away!! I don’t want to meet boys anymore!!”she shout. Minhyun chuckled. Sulli beside him shrugged. “Yah!!”Sulli ran after her. “Gwaenchana?”she asked. “Aniya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Krystal shouted. Minhyun walked near them. “Something happen?” He asked. “De!!! That ing damn it Kai!! Kim Jong In chipal!!! Stole my first kiss!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!”Krystal shouted. Minhyun phone fell down. Sulli open wide. “Jinjja!!! Chomal!!”Minhyun ran somewhere. “Yahh! Where are you going!!” Krystal called him. “Chill..”Sulli persude her. “You want me to chill omunyi?? I rather eat the chilli than chill!! Or clogged my mouth with a ramen!!”she touched her head. “Miss Soojung, we want to meet you in the teacher’s room now.”Said Mr.Leerang.

“Are you hysteria?”they asked her and pat her back. “Bo? Aniya? Why you asked that pumpkin pie silly question sasangnim?” she weird. “We heard you scream everywhere..”said the teacher. “I just have unstable hormone time..hehe..you understand right?” she winked her eyes. “Oh….now you can go..”said Mrs.Huang.

Minhyun saw Kai is having fun with his friends. Minhyun quickly ran towards him. “Kai ssi!!” he pulled his coat and punched him. Kai nose bleed. “Yah!!What’s your problem!!” Minhyun smirked. “You kissed my bestfriend without her permission!!”He hit him again. Everyone was scared to Minhyun caused he is the Tae Kwon Do champion. “So what? It’s none of your business.”Kai scold him. Krystal and Sulli saw the incident and ran to the place. Krystal hugged Minhyun from his back. “Oppa!! Kajima!!” she begged him. Kai widen his eyes. He walked quickly from that placed. He felt very jealous as she saw Krystal hugged Minhyun. He kick the flower pots. “Chipal!!”He knocked his head.

Minhyun turn around. “Mianei..I just care about my friend’s problem.”Sulli gave him a mineral water. “Er..once again..kamsahamnida..”Krystal bowed and dragged Sulli away. “Bye oppa!!”Suli waved her hand. Everyone there became silent. Minhyun looked at them with a cynical face. “Don’t mess with Sulli and Soojung!!” he warned them.

Krystal felt guilty to Kai. She’s being quiet in the class. Kai rubbed his face. He can’t focus in the class. Kringggggggggg!!!!!!! The bell is ringing. Everyone rushing to the canteen. Krystal accidently bumped with Kai and turn around. Kai saw her and try to explain to her. “Soojung ahh!!”Kai call her name. Krystal stopped and smiled. “Yess..”she whispered. “I just want to tell you that I like you..and I hate when girls babbling.”Kai explained. “So what?”Krystal asked him. “Your father give his trust to me now..”He said. “Hah!!!! Jinjja???”Krystal shocked. Krystal fainted.

“Hmm.where am I?” she asked. “In your dream…”Jessica flicked her head. “Unnie!!! How did I come here?” she said. “Kai sent you home caused you fainted.”Mr.Jung told her. “Hah?? So you will punish me appa?”she nervous. “Aniya.”He smirked. “Appa…kamsahamnida…”she said. “But with one condition, never ever meet each other without your unnie or your new friend, Sulli.”He said. Jessica pouted. “Appa…why can’t I date with our handsome neighbor, Onew?” she sulked. “Cause you have a chance to have a boyfriend when you was 15.”He said. “Both of you only have one chance. Jessica, next year, I don’t care who will be your boyfriend. Krystal, she’s still in my jailed.”He winked his eyes and walked to his room.

Krystal went out to meet Kai without Jessica permission. “Soojung ahh, would you like to be my girlfriend?” Kai asked her. Krystal blushing. “Ehehe…well…with one condition, if we are dating, Sulli or Sica unnie will accompany us..”Krystal excited. “Bb..bo!!!!”Kai shocked. “If you can get Krystal to be your girlfriend, the prom king this year will be you again…” Chanyeol voiced play in his ears. “Gulp…ahah…de…I accept it…”Kai smiled. “Okay! I’m going!! Bye.”Krystal winked her eyes an waved her hand.

                

Kai messed his hair. “Aish…this is hard…”Kai pinched his cheeks.  “Kai oppa!!!”Na Eun hugged him from back. Kai avoid her. “Yah?! What’s your problem!?!” He scolded her. “Aniya…would you like to come to our party this night?” Na Eun asked him. “Kai nodded. “De I will come.”Kai looked at her with cynical stared. Junghwa, Cho Rong and Na Eun looked each other and smiled. “Ah, I forgot, can you invite Krystal and Sulli too?”Junghwa begged him. “De!! Now vanished from my eyes..”Kai mad. The three of them quickly ran out of the café.

“After we give Kai the drink, and he will drunk, put him in your room Na Eun, and then acted that Kai is flirting with you. Call Soojung upstairs and she will see the incident!!!”Cho Rong told them the plan. “Fighting!!!”They cheers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: How's that? Maybe this chap quite bored but hope you enjoy it.