Krystal being punished

As long as you love me

                                               

                                               

 

Krystal is waiting her sister to pick her from school. She’s waiting alone at the bus stop. “Yah!! Where is this dummy maid!!!” she murmured. Krystal  sat on the bench. Checking her phone. Someone sat beside her. “Smells so good…”Krystal finding where the smell is. Until her head hit someone head. “Aigoo….” She said and fall down. The guy looked at her. He’s smiling. He gave his hand to help Krystal. “No guys, No love, No dating!!!” Krystal remind herself. She stick her tongue and get up by herself. “Are you new here?” he asked. Krystal silent. “Oh come on, I’m just asking.”the guy chuckled. Krystal looked at him. “Yes…”she answered. “Owh…”the guy smiled to her. “Why were the guy here looked very handsome…oh please Krystal, you are still 18….”she whispered. Suddenly Jessica’s car appeared. “Krystal looked at him and pouted. “Bye!!!” said the guy. Krystal made the sign “Talk to the hand!”

Minhyun felt very funny when he remembered again about the incident that afternoon. “Oppa!! Why are you smiling like a gigolo?” Sulli joked. Minhyun lifted his eyebrows. “Since when did you used that silly word Sulli?” he asked. “Since I’ve a new funny friend.”she answered. “Owh…but that afternoon, I found cute girl that acted like Mr.Bean.”Minhyun chuckled. “Owh…but oppa…you never praised a girl before..I thought that you’re a gay…”she babbled. “Hurm…but she’s different Sulli….She’s funny and not acted to popular like the girls at our school.”Minhyun explained. Sulli like “He’s so dramatic”. “Yeah whatever. So do you thinked that I acted popular?”Sulli mad. Minhyun tickling her sister. “Don’t sulked dongsaeng ahh..”Minhyun persuade her. Sulli nodded. “Okay…tell me? Who’s that girl?”She asked him with an icy glared. “Hmm…I don’t know. I forgot to ask her name. Maybe next time.”He said to her sister. “Arassoe…”Sulli opened the TV.

“Krystal ahh…the lunch is ready!!”said her sister. Krystal fell asleep on the sofa. She was too tired after fighting with a lot of muscle sissy guys. “Yah..this girl..”Jessice woke her up. “Oppa!!! Saranghae!!”Krystal acted aegyo. Jessica shocked and flicked her head. “Aigoo!!! Oppa don’t you like me?? Am I not cute enough with my Bbbuing Bbuing?” she acted bbuing bbuing.

                            

 

Jessica felt want to vomit. She took the pillow and hit her head with it. “Yah!! Sica unnie…hehe..I thought that….ah…hehehe..”she grinned and her head. “Remember Krystal!! Our powerful words!! No guys, No love, No dating till we reached 21! Remember?” Jessica adviced her. “Arassoe…”she pouted. “I’m just dreaming about my handsome sunbae..”she said. Jessica flicked her head. “Come let’s eat.” She pulled her to the dining room. Krystal pouted.

“Skin head! Dead head! Everybody gone bad! Situation! Aggravation! Everybody allegation! In the sweet on the news! Everybody dog food! Bang bang shot dead throw your brother in jailed! All I wanna says that where are my silly daughters!!”Their father sang. Krystal chuckled. “Michael Jackson, They Don’t care about us!! Haha…” she hugged her father. “Smells good hah? New perfume?” Her father smiled. “De. Sica unnie buy it for me. It’s Girlfriend by Justin Bieber!!” she told her father with a smile. Jessica came to the living room. “Appa…”Jessica hugged him. “Are you hungry?”she said. “Aniya. I’ve ate with my friends just now.” He sat on the sofa. “How’s your new school?” Krystal smiled. “Good. Cause I can wash my eyes with a really kyeopta gigolos and y nanny…”she acted girly. “Jinjja? Kyeopta gigolos? Come here, I have a present for a kyeopta gigolos!” her father smirked. Krystal excited and ran towards her father. “What is it?” she winked her eyes. “Now, pushed up 50 times!” her father shout. Krystal quickly pushed up. “Aish…janneun..ah…forget it..”she lie down because of tired. “Remember!..” Krystal interrupt. “Arassoe appa…no guys..no love…no dating….bla..bla..bla..”she sulked. Her father chuckled. “Good. Now go to sleep in count 1, 2…” Jessica and Krystal ran to their room quickly.

 

The Next Day

“You are late Miss Soojung..now get out of my class..” said Mr. Leerang. “Mianei sasangnim ssi…jebal…let me come in…jebal….outside is snowing..jebal..”she begged. “No. Now go!” Krystal out of the class. “This is all Sica unnie fault….how dare she punished me to walk to the school just because I didn’t ate my breakfast until the plate is shining…pabo!!”she babbled and strolling around the school. She felt very cold. “Yah!! The day is heavy snowing…so cold out here..” she murmured. Kai saw her when he was out from the toilet. “She must be cold…Aha!! My jacket..” he ran towards her. “Soojung ahh, gwaenchana?” he asked. Krystal shocked. “Oppa…” she smile and knock her head. “Anyie..”Krystal acted arrogant. Kai chuckled. “Why are you here?” he asked again. “My sasangnim chased me out because I’m late…”she said with a serious tone. “Owh..here..take my jacket..I know you are shivering right now..look at you wearing this clothes…I’m sure that you’re catch a cold..” he stared her.

                                                     fx-ohboy-krystal-1.jpg

Krystal like on the top of the world right now. “Chomalyo?”she take it. “De. You can give it to me anytime.” He winked his eyes and walk away. Krystal hugged the jacket and wear it. “Lucky plus Bad day for Jung Soo Jung…” she chuckled.

Kringgggggggggg!!!!!!! The students out of the class. Krystal missed the vocal class with Mr.Leerang. “Hey, you again.”Minhyun rebuked her. “So what?” she stared him with an evil stare.  “Haha…you are so funny..nice jacket…so familiar..” he said. “Hmmm…..what’s your name?” Krystal asked him. “Minhyun.”He replied with a smile. “Owh…if you want to be friend with me, you must buy me chocolate cake.”she said. “Okay. Wait okay.” Krystal waiting him at the corner of the canteen. Minhyun came with three cakes. “Why is it three?” Krystal asked him. “I want to give it to my sister.” He said. “Here’s for you.” He gave her the cake. Sulli saw her brother gave a cake to Krystal with a wide smile. “Omo….the girl is Soojung?” she chuckled. “Thanks anyway..my name is Soojung.” She said and ate the cake greedily. “No problems. Friends?”Minhyun show his pinky finger. Krystal response and do the same thing as him. “I have to go now Soojung. I want to meet my sister. Bye.” Minhyun winked his eyes. Krystal just like “Whatever Major Loser?!?” she play the sign. “Thanks for making me bloated…”Krystal chuckled. Minhyun laughed cause he understands what Krystal mean.

“Oppa!!! You like her?” she asked him with a shining eyes. “Maybe…she’s so funny.”Minhyun told her. “She’s my new funny friend.”Sullu told him. “Jinjja? Nice then…you can help me to arrange my marriage soon..”He joked.

Kai walk toward Krystal that enjoying her ice cream in a snowy day. “Delicious?” He asked. Krystal grinned. “Of course damn it! Don’t you see Martin Luther enjoy eating eat?” she flipped her hair. Kai shocked and chuckled. “High rate of knowledge..” He said. “Of course..the school don’t suit me cause I’m a warrior and not a celebrity like all of you here..” she said in an insinuate tone. Kai smiled. “Owh….what’s your class?”he asked. “Brad Pitt wifey..”she answered. Kai laughing loudly everyone is looking at him cause he never laughed loudly before. The three girls felt very jealous. “Yah!!! That muscle girl is seizing our pipedream guy!!” they mad. Junghwa pouted. Cho Rong stumped her feet. While Nae Eun flip her hair. “We must do something!!” Na Eun said. “Umm…”Cho Rong nodded. “Meet me at my house tonight!” Junghwa said. “De. Let’s go. My heart became more sick when I saw her with Kai our pipedream guy!!!” They walked like a model but actually look like a chick followed their mom to the coop.

“Owh..4 Jolie.” He still giggled. “How about you? Something like 4 Bieber? 4 Jonas? 4 Cee Loo? 4 Pittbull? 4 Gomez? Or 4 Lovato? Or 4 Swift?” she asked and widen her eyes. Kai can’t stand it and laughed loudly. “HAHAHAHA!!! No….4 Bieber okay..” He closed his mouth. “Owh…Bieber grandson…”Krystal acted normal. Kai had a really bad laugh that time. “Soojung ah..haha…I..kekeke…you are so humorous….”he praised her.

 

                                                                    Hello Krystal

“Well..that’s me.. I’m going Kai. I will give your jacket tomorrow. Thanks…bye..”Krystal told him walked to her class.

                                                                   I love you

She grinned. Kai stop laughing when everyone seem whispering about him. “What you looking at?” He acted cool and fixed his shirt and walk to his car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S:Enjoy it friends?? Hope you don't get bored....Thanks for reading...subcribe and leave a comment...kamsahamnida..<3