The first day to new highschool

As long as you love me

                                              

 

Krystal walked to the class. She felt very awkward. “Yah…I felt very awkward to see these people.” Krystal murmured. Everyone looked at her. Krystal smiled to them. They throw their things toward Krystal. Krystal cried. “No!! No!!” cried her.

“Yah wake up!!” said her sister Jessica. “Ah?”Krystal woke up. She grinned. “Mianei. I had  a bad dream.” She said to her sister. Jessica shook her head. Krystal walked to her bathroom. Ready to go to the school.

“Remember Krystal, no guys, no love, no dating!” Her father advice her. She nodded. “Arassoe…” Krystal took her bag and entered the car.

 

Oniwon Highschool

Krystal sighed. She walked slowly to the building. “Yah remember your spirit words krystal….” She closed her eyes finding a spirit to standing at the most popular school for a star. She never wished to school there because her father is an army and taught her and her sister to be tough. “She wished to school at Warrior highschool but her father is worried to see her boyish behavior and send her to Oniwon Highschool that had born many stars, popular and taught girly stuff.

 

Krystal talked to herself. “There are worse things than called cute…yes cute..act aegyo…”Krystal act Bbuing Bbuing until everyone their laughed at her. She opened her eyes and grinned. “Mianei….” Krystal bowed and looked everywhere. Krystal act girl. “I hate to be girly.” She pouted. “Miss may I help you?” Kai rebuked her. Krystal eyes become shining. “Omo!! He’s so cute!!!” Krystal bit her lips. Kai smiled. “Remember Krystal, no guys, no love, no dating!” Krystal suddenly heard her father’s voice. She shook her head without noticing Kai is beside her.

 

“Stay away from me..” Krystal pushed him and ran away. Kai chuckled. “This girls gonna be my next victim.”Kai laughed. Krystal walking around the school finds the teacher’s room. “Hah! This is it!” Krystal entered the room to register. “Your class is 4 Jolie.”Krystal lifted her eyebrows. “Jolie? Haha…”she laughed loudly. “Behave yourself girl!”said one of the teacher. Krystal bowed and quickly out of the room. “What do they think? Haha…Angelina Jolie? 4 Pitt? 4 Bieber? 4 Cee Lo? 4 Aguilera? 4 Gaga? Kekekekeke!!”Krystal laughed until someone pushed her and she fall. Krystal looked at her. “Crazy!!” said the girl. Beside her there are two girls. “She’s the queen. Bowed now!” said one of them. Krystal stand up and muzzle her lips. “No way.” She tried to go away but they grabbed her hand. “Bow now! She’s Na Eun the great!” said one of the girls. Krystal remembered her father advice. “Kick, Punch, hit and smash!” Krystal suddenly turned aggressive. She kicked, punched, hit and smashed the three of them. “Awh…”they’re in pain. “Don’t mess with me girls!” She walked to her class.

 

4 Jolie

“Annyeonhaseyo janneun, Jung Soo jung imnida.” She introduced herself. “What the reason for you to be here Miss Soojung?” the teacher asked. Krystal silent. “Miss Soojung?” the teacher woke her. “Ah? Err..mianei…I…I want…what eh? I don’t know?” she said to them. “You may sit.” Said the teacher. “Kamsahamnida sasangnim ssi.” Krystal walk to her seat beside a girl. “Annyeonghaseyo Soojung ah. Janneun, Sulli imnida.” She smiled to her. Krystal also gave her a smile. “Annyeonghaseyo Sulli ssi.” She sat politely tried to focus but she can’t. She keep waiting for the bell to ringing. She llok at the watch. Tik Tok Tik Tok…she’s sweating. “Palli!!!” she screamed in heart. Sulli looked at her. “Soojung ahh, gwaenchana?” she asked her. “De. I’m just…”snoring. Sulli open wide. The teacher chuckled. “Look at her. She’s cute. Soojung!!!!!”shout the teacher. Krystal woke up and jumped from her table tried to give Sulli a kick. They looked at her weirdly. Krystal slowly put away her moved and undo to her seat. “Mianeiyo sasangnim…”she said. KRingg!!!!!!!!! “Thank you class. Tomorrow we will have a quiz about the celebrity from America.” They bowed and thanked the teacher.

 

Krystal walk out of the class to the canteen. Sulli followed her. “Soojung ahh, can we walk together?” she asked. “Sure.” Krystal smiled. Suddenly a group of guys with the three girls that she beat that morning trapped them. “Yah…Soojung ahh..what should we do?” she said and hide behind her. “Give it to me.” Sulli quickly ran to the corner. “Owh!! You’re the one that beat my sister Na Eun!!” said the guy. “Let’s fight!!” Krystal defy them . “Remember Krys, kick, punch, hit and smash!” she murmured. “Try me!!” Krystal kick him. He avoid it and grabbed her leg. Krystal punch his face and hit him with her Harry Potter novel. He fall and she smash him. “Aigoo!!!” he shout. “Wanna fight?!” Krystal scared his gang and started the game. All of them loose with a girl named Soojung. They ran quickly include the three .

 

“Who’s the three harlot?” Krystal asked Sulli in exhausted. “You’re warrior Soojung ahh!!” said Krystal and give her a thumbs up. Krystal smiled. “The middle one is Na Eun the queenka. At her left is Cho Rong while the other side is Junghwa.”She said to her. “Jinjja? Huh! I’m the hooligan.” She said. Sulli chuckled. “Let’s eat. I’m sure you are tired and hungry. Let me buy the foods for you.”Sulli walked to the counter. Krystal is sitting alone and she saw Kai. Her eyes shining again. “Kyeopta….”Krystal closed her eyes and opened her eyes again. The guy is smiling at her. He walked towards her. “Annyeonghaseyo chingu. Janneun, Kai imnida.” He smiled to her. “No guys, no love, no dating!” Her father’s voice is playing in her mind. “Stay away from me…” Krystal told him. Kai chuckled. “Nevermind. Maybe you feel awkward with a handsome guy like me.” He said and walked away. “Huh? Praising himself.” Krystal babbled.

 

Sulli give her the burger and a soda. “What happen? He’s flirting with you?” said Sulli. “De.” Krystal nodded. “He’s the kingka and also a player. Don’t get close with him just look after a cute guy like him” Sulli show her finger towards a guy. “He is Myungsoo and call him L. He’s the prom king last year with Junghwa.” Sulli explained. “Chomalyo? No wonder. He’s so handsome…”Krystal praised. Suddenly she knocked her head and says something. “Yah!! No guys, no love, no dating!!!” Sulli chuckled. “You are so funny.”she laughed. “Mianei. I just remind myself about my sugar daddy advice.” Sulli shocked. “You have a sugar daddy??!! “ she shout.

 

Everyone looked at them. “Yah!! Anyie!! I always joking with my father. I said he is my sugar daddy and my sister is my dummy maid.” She chuckled. Sulli laughed loudly. “That’s cool. I want to call my brother a gigolo!!” She hit Krystal back. Krystal hiccup. “you have a brother? Cool!!” Krystal smile widely. “Yes. His name is Minhyun.” Said her. Krystal nodded. “I have to go now Sulli. Thanks for this burger. You made me pregnant with this burger…you understand what I mean right?” she joked. Sulli messed her hair. “You’re pregnant because of  a burger?” she asked. “You are such a naïve girl!! I mean that I’m full okay!!” Krystal explained. Sulli nodded and chuckled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: How's that? You like it? Please subscribe and leave a comment. kamsahamnida..<3