I'm not Soojung but I'm Krystal

As long as you love me

                                                            

That day Krystal came to school with her new spirit. Stand still with her magical spell that her father gave to her. No guys, no love, no dating. She walked to the corridor with a smile. Minhyun walked towards her and stop as she stop. “Annyeonghaseyo.” Minhyun rebuked her. Krystal gave him a warm smile. “Err, can you give me a way. I’m late.” She gave him an excused. Minhyun lifted his eyebrows. “Can you give me a minute?”He begged her. Krystal sighed. “What?”she flipped her hair. “I want to give you this lavender.”He gave her the lavender.

 

Krystal smirked. “Huh, guys right. Always have a tricked to play the girls feeling.”she babbled and walked away. Minhyun sighed and throw the lavender into the bin. Krystal hid behind the locker and felt sympathy. She ran to the bin and took the lavender and quickly clogged it into her beg.  Krystal walked into her class. Everyone looked at her. She felt very weird. “What? Am I alien?” she shouted.

 

Sulli quickly dragged her to their seat. “There’s a rubbish on your head. Let me throw it away.”Sulli took something from her hair and it is a  cabbage. “Hehe..maybe I eat greedily.”Krystal chuckled. Sulli shook her head. “Everyone, our teacher is not around so we can do anything that we wanna do!! Yuhuuu!!!” announce the class monitor. They cheers happily. Krystal walked to the toilet and accidently bumped with Kai. Krystal tried to avoid him but Kai suddenly grabbed her hand. “Soojung ahh, that’s not..”Krystal slapped him. “What are you talking about? Who are you? I’m sorry, my name is Krystal. I think that you got a wrong person.”Krystal pushed him to give her way.

 

Kai tears fall suddenly. He ran after her. “Soojung…listen..”He shouted. Krystal stopped. “I can explain. I’m drunk and I thought that Na Eun was you…Soojung..Joahe…”Kai rubbed his face. Krystal smirked. “Joahe?? There’s no chance for you again Kim Jong In. Soojung doesn’t exist anymore!! She’s gone!!”Krystal ran as fast as she could to her class. Sulli shocked for her appearance. “Yah? Gwaenchana?”Krystal face became pale. “De. But I was chased by a ghost!!”She whispered. “Jinjja!!! Ghost??”She screamed.

 

Everyone ran to their table. “Ghost? Where?” they asked her. Krystal chuckled. “Aniya…maybe I should check my eyes. I saw at the toilet.” Everyone widen their eyes. “Haha..girls toilet always made a problem!!”Said one of the male student that still eating his chips. “Aniya!! Boys toilet!!”Krystal denied. He threw his chips away. “Jinjja!?!?!?!Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”The male student shouted. The girls felt relieved.

 

Na Eun sit on Kai’s table. Kai look at somewhere else. “Hey, Kai wanna go out?” she asked. Kai stared her. “It is all your fault.”He mad. Na Eun chuckled. “Hey, what happen to you? I thought that you just wanna play her liked you play the other girls?Are you give up? There’s only 1 girl left and now you made it!!”Na Eun touched his cheeks. Kai slapped her hand away. “I’m not that coward to give up. So, where’s my reward?”Kai asked her. Krystal that heard that interfere. “Owh? You’re a player? How could you do that to me?” Krystal once again slapped him infront the other student. Chorong and Junghwa closed their mouth. Kai touched his cheeks. “You want me to give you a chance but..Arghh!!”Krystal kicked his table till the table fell. Kai messed his hair.

 

“Appa is right. I should listen to him.”Krystal wiped her tears. The school is over. She waiting for her sister. Chanyeol came toward her. “Hey.”He rebuked. Krystal stand up and walk to the corner. Chanyeol walked towards her again. “Hey.”Chanyeol gave her the Kit Kat. Krystal looked at him and took it. “Kamsahamnida.”She ate it. “I’m sorry for what I’ve heard about you and Kai.”Cahnt=yeol enjoying the Kit Kat. “Hmm..whatever..you should warned me before? Haha..”Krystal chuckled and chewed the Kit Kat. Chanyeol nodded. “De. I’m sorry for attacked you on the first day of your school here.”He looked at her eyes. Krystal turned her head away. “It’s okay. Well, thanks for this Kit Kat. My sister had come.”Krystal waved her hand. Kai saw Chanyeol talked with Krystal. The jealousy is around him right now. He ran towards him and grabbed his collar. ‘Yah! What are you doing with Soojung?”He asked. Chanyeol smirked. “I will take her from you rascal. Your work is done. So, you will be the prom king again.”Chanyeol put his hand away. Kai become silent. “So? Your pride or soojung?” He pat his shoulder and smirked. Kai sat on the bench.

 

Yoona shocked as she heard Kai slamming the door. “Aish? What happen to this goojil?”She murmured and put her apron away. She saw Kai sat on the sofa with a prime minister face. Well you know prime minister had a lot of things to do…hehe.. “Jongin?”She rebuked him. Kai suddenly hugged his noona. “Noona…I broke up with Soojung..”He said. Yoona was taken aback. “Bo?!?!” she messed her hair. “What happen?” she asked again. “Na Eun had sabotage me and Soojung was misunderstood…”He  told her. “Alololo..my baby Jongin, I will settle it down.” Yoona winked her eyes. “Bo? Jinjja?” Kai smile again. Yoona nodded.

 

‘Unnie!!”Krystal hugged Jessica. “Yah? Are you frustrated?”She looked at her. Krystal nodded. “I broke up with Kai..”She told everything. “Aish!!! Jinjja!!! What happen?”She messed he hair. “Kai is cheating on me.”She hugged her. “Aigoo!!! I must do something!!!”She winked her eyes. Krystal widen her eyes. “Bo? What for??” she shout. Jessica smirked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

P/S: Quite bored....sorry  for everything...next chap will be more exciting... mianei.. :)