Morning, Maknae!

The World We Live in

“Cho Kyuhyun!! Wake up, won’t you!” Ryeowook yelled at the sleeping maknae.  “I don’t care your skipping habit, but today you have your final test!!” as final attempt Ryeowook kicked Kyuhyun off the bed.

“I wake, I wake,” finally Kyuhyun opened his eyes, his reddish eyes.  “Thanks for this bruise anyway,” Kyuhyun said while rubbing his head.

“What have you done till your eyes got that red?  You skipped your meal, didn’t you?” Ryeowook kept yelling at Kyuhyun.

“Morning to you too, Wookie,” he ignored the question and yawned as rubbing his reddish eyes.  “Now, you better go away if you don’t want get any injury.”

“No! You better show me what you gotta do!” Ryeowook yelled again, his eyes sparkle.

“As you wish,” Kyuhyun shrugged.  He took about two tubes of his own blood and smirks as Ryewook tried to keep himself from jumping to the maknae and taste his sweet scented blood.

The scene that they made early in the morning cause another hyung visited Kyuhyun’s room.  Fortunately, Ryeowook was able to close the door on time as Kyuhyun who just shifted to his cold form jumped instinctively, made him hit the door.  Eunhyuk who used to this sequence, opened the door and entered the room as nothing had happened.

“Oh Hyung, we’ll be downstairs in any minutes,” Ryeowook greeted Eunhyuk.

“Hyukjaeee!! What a nice scent you have today,” Kyuhyun also greeted Eunhyuk who was in his human form while sniffing his body.

There’s sparkle in Eunhyuk’s eyes as he shifted to his cold form for Kyuhyun’s words, in the speed of light he pushed Kyuhyun to the wall, “You, little punk! I’m your hyung, show me some respect.”

This time, Kyuhyun’s temple shed blood, the blood which was very tempting for cold-kinds, and then he grinned. “Wow wow, easy easy…” said Kyuhyun chuckling.  He let Eunhyuk’s hand off his neck.

“You always use that trick,” Eunhyuk laughed, Kyuhyun always shifted into his human-form when his hyungs were in their cold-form to tease them.  Eunhyuk took a bandage and put it in the wound.  “Not surprising sisters-in-law avoiding you,” he remarked. “And why the hell your eyes became so red?”

Kyuhyun pointed two closed tubes of his blood, they usually had their meal one tube a week, looking at the two tubes Eunhyuk knew that their maknae hadn’t taken his meal for two weeks, he shrugged. “Well, come downstairs quickly or you’ll be late!”

***

 

Kyuhyun arrived at school just before the bell ringing.  The teacher was already in the classroom and spread the answer sheets.  He cannot scold Kyuhyun even if he really wanted to since he’s barely late.

He was the fastest to finish the test, there was still a lot of time until the time’s up.  Bored, quietly he took his cell phone out of his pocket.  A lot of text messages were received, no wonder since he slept for the last three days.  In his normality, he could sleep for days and so wake for days.

The texts were from one person, the girl whom he didn’t know her face or name.  It started when the girl accidentally sent messages to wrong number without realized it, and because she kept sending messages Kyuhyun finally responded to the messages and here they were, became text buddies.  Kyuhyun insisted to not knowing her name and won’t take any phone call.  If she told him her name, he would no longer respond to the messages.  He didn’t want to have any attachment to her or to any human, having longer life didn’t give you please to make friend with those who live way shorter.

He just quickly read the texts without replying since he knew the girl also doing her final test.  After the test ended, he replied.  He just greeted her and responded to her story, he told about himself just if the girl asked but told nothing in advance.  The girl didn’t care about Kyuhyun being like that, she treated him as a diary that could give comment and feedback.

 

From: “Oppa, you also take your final today, don’t you?  How’s it?  Aarrgh I hate today’s subjects. T.T likely I’ll eat a lot of ice cream after this!!”

 

To: “Piece of cake.  Even though you don’t like the subjects, you still need to learn it, no? lol, how hot is inside your head?”

 

From: “It’s soooo hot!! It’s hot summer.  Ah, I didn’t feel like studying since Oppa didn’t reply my messages. T.T”

 

Kyuhyun stunned for moment, and then replied “You shouldn’t cling on me too much, it is not like I will always there for you.  If you’re still like this I won’t reply your messages no more.”

 

From: “You’re being unfair~ why there’re so many things I can’t do! I can’t even tell MY NAME!! *pout”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, he didn’t like this situation.  Honestly, he started to like and care for her.  This feeling was unfortunate for him as he wasn’t as normal as others.  As much as he tried to be normal, he knew he couldn’t be one.  That’s the life he and his hyungs living.

As Kyuhyun fell into his deep thinking, another hyung arrived to pick him up.  Heechul signed him to get into the car.  His mouth formed a smirk, a nice lovely evil smirk.

“As usual, pick you up after class is always refreshing!” he said.  “Young girls here are always thinking about how handsome you are and how EXTREMELY handsome I AM.”  With his super power, Heechul was able to read minds.

“Heenim, is that the only reason you’d like to pick me?” Kyuhyun asked cynically.

“Of course… Not! And I’m kidding, lol… well; it is a yes and a no! Yes, I’d like to hear their thought, and I’d like to pick up our lovely maknae,” he smirked.

“Your hearings kill… indeed is used in a wise way,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“That’s why I’m being a psychologist.”

“It’s a great combination, your job and your 4-D behavior.