Our Baby is Moving Out

The World We Live in

Donghae sat on Kyuhyun’s bed, pouting.  His eyes were following every single movement of Kyuhyun.  “You really are moving out.”

“Yes, hyung.  Don’t be so sad, just visit me when you are lonely.”  Kyuhyun was busy packing his stuff.

“Is there any way to keep you here?” Eunhyuk suddenly chimed in.

“Well hyung, I always be a spoiled maknae for these years.  I just want to try being independent.”

“You mean, no one to bother your sleeping and gaming habits?” Eunhyuk .

“That is exactly what I mean.”

“Kyuhyun ah, promise me you’ll eat on time and have your meal as often as possible,” Ryeowook joined the party.

“Why don’t you move in with me?” Kyuhyun said cynically.  “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to go home when I face hardship,” he added jokingly.

“Have a nice college life!” Donghae wished him a good luck.

Heechul, Teuki, and Shindong help him moving his stuff into the new apartment.  Kyuhyun insisted to live in a small but nice apartment near his new college.  Soon he found out that one of her neighbor was his classmate named Tiffany.

“Kyuhyun ssi, what a nice coincident!  I’m also an occupant in this building,” she greeted him.

“Hi, ehmm… sorry, what’s your name again?”

“I’m Tiffany, your classmate, we met at the initiation ceremony,” she introduced herself once again.

Kyuhyun nodded.  “These are my hyungs Teukie, Heechul, and Shindong.  Which room is yours?”

“There it is,” Tiffany pointed fourth room in his left.

“To have such a beauty as your neighbor, you are lucky Kyuhyunnie,” Shindong teased Kyuhyun.  Tiffany showed her smiling eyes.

Heechul held his desire to hear Tiffany’s mind.  Teukie never allowed anyone to use their special ability if it wasn’t necessary.  “Teukie, can I use it once?” he whispered.

Teukie cuffed him while smiling to Tiffany, “So you’re an acquaintance of our Kyuhyunnie, nice to meet you.”

“Ah yes, nice to meet you too.  You just moved in, didn’t you? Want to drop by? I just made cookies.”

“With pleasure,” Heechul bowed in a gentle manner.  Teukie gave Heechul another cuff.

“Then I’ll wait for you,” Tiffany showed her smile-eyes.  She walked toward her room and left them.

“What a beauty,” Teukie smiled erted smile.

“Not bad,” Shindong replied.

“You’re married.  Don’t make me tell sisters-in-law about this,” Kyuhyun complained.

“Well, I’m y, free, and single,” Heechul grinned.  Kyuhyun shook his head.

About ten minutes later after arranging Kyuhyun’s stuff, they dropped by Tiffany’s room.  Her little room was warm, you could find feminine touch here and there.  The kitchen’s sending a nice smell of the cookies Tiffany made.

“Thanks for waiting, although I’m not a pro but my siblings like them.”

“Smell nice,” Shindong took a bite.  “And taste nice,” he added.

Kyuhyun took a look around the room, “looks like you’re not living alone.”

“Yes, I live with my sister, Taeyeon.  Actually this is her room and I moved in the day before.”

“She’s Taeyeon?” Kyuhyun pointed a picture of a girl, he looked interested.

“Yes, Taeng Eonni is working as head chef in a restaurant, her cooking skills is the best!  This cookie is also her recipe.”

“She is… beautiful,” Kyuhyun continued looking at the picture.

Tiffany turned her head and tried not to pay too much attention to Kyuhyun.  Heechul spotted the scene and tried to hear her mind.  As soon as his eyes sparkled, Tiffany looked at him with an intense gaze.  Heechul had something in his mind.

Teukie gave Heechul a small hit in the waist and Heechul back to normal state.

“Oppa, you’re interesting,” Tiffany said while offering Heechul another cookie.

“You’re also interesting,” Heechul said in serious tone.  “Can I have your number?” he added in cute tone.

“Sure,” Tiffany gave him the number.  “Don’t call me too often, Oppa.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll call you just if you do something,” Heechul formed a smile.

“That hurts my pride,” Tiffany said jokingly.

“Well, I’ll call you tonight then,” Heechul replied.  Shindong, Teukie, and Kyuhyun shook their head.

 

It was time to go home; the four brothers bid their goodbye to Tiffany.  On the way out Heechul said to Kyuhyun, “Even in your first day in collage you have pulled such attention to you.”

“What’ve I done?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.

“Tiffany knew you would move here and asked her sister to live here.  Both of them just moved in.”

“She lied?” Shindong seemed surprise.

“Well, more or less.  Her sister moved in first and the apartment under her name.”

“She didn’t lie then,” Kyuhyun said.

“The thing is they moved here because of YOU,” Heechul made his point clear.

“I know, so what?  Should I tell them to move out, or should I be the one who move out?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow again.

“Well, be careful, Tiffany finds you interesting.”

“I AM interesting, no one can’t resist my charm.” Kyuhyun boasted.

“What should we do to you,” Teukie sighed.

“Just throw him to the sea,” Shindong giggled.