The Cho's

The World We Live in

“Donghae Oppa! What are you doing here? Is this your house?”  Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, this is my house.  What are you doing here?” he asked back.

“We are invited,” Taeyeon said.

Donghae turned his head to Kyuhyun, “you invite them? Wow, congratulation for your first guests,” he cuffed Kyuhyun.

“So you know each other.”  Kyuhyun stated his question.

“Yeah, we are old friend,” Donghae smirked.

“Ehm ehm, anyone will introduce us?” Ryeowook interrupted.

“Hello Fany-ah,” Heechul gave his evil smirk.  “And you must be Fany’s sister?” he added to Taeyeon.

“Annyeong, oppa,” Tiffany politely greeted Heechul.

“Tiffany, Taeyeon, they are my hyungs.  Hankyung, Heechul, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook.  The others are out,” Kyuhyun says while pointing them one by one.

“Hyungs, this is Taeyeon and Tiffany.  My neighbor, they are two of seven fairies.”

“Wow, you must be black pearl Yuri’s sisters,” Yesung said in awe.

“Yes,” Taeyeon answered politely.  “How do you know Yuri?” she asked.

“I was and still am her fans.  I knew she was fairy since she worked as a nurse years ago,” Yesung smiled.

“and why does Donghae hyung know them?” Kyuhyun asked Donghae.

“Oh yeah, they nearly became your sisters-in-law,” Donghae smirked.

“Don’t tell me that Jessica ssi- ” Ryeowook said.  “Yeah, she’s a fairy,” Donghae cut his words.

Kyuhyun laughed, “No wonder I knew about them.  I saw Donghae’s painting in his room and drew an exact copy of it in our first class,” Kyuhyun said while cuffing Tiffany.

In a short time Taeyeon and Tiffany managed to be closer to his family, Ryeowook had prepared a special lunch for them and they have lunch together.

“You all are look like a real human,” Taeyeon said.

“That’s because we are human, well… let’s say we are in our human form.  Especially when Kyuhyunnie is home, we choose to be in our human form,” Shindong said happily.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“His scent, it because his scent.  For vampires, his scent is very tempting,” Eunhyuk said while pretending to bite Kyuhyun’s neck.

Kyuhyun shifted into his cold-form and hissed to Eunhyuk, “Wanna try to bite me? Let’s have a duel.”

Suddenly Kangin, the strongest among them, sat between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, “try me first before you have duels,” he said calmly.  Kyuhyun shrugged.

“So Kyu, do you like Tiffany ssi?”  Yesung asked out of the blue.  It made Tiffany choked.

“How do you know?” Kyuhyun asked while chewing his food.

“Seriously?” Yesung asked again.  Kyuhyun smirked.

“Please don’t mind him, he has no heart,” Heechul teased the maknae.

“I have no heart for human, but she’s not.  So I can try, can’t I?” Kyuhyun’s smile made Tiffany blushed again.

“He’s a playboy, for sure,” Eunhyuk stated.

“You are, I am not,” Kyuhyun said while grinning.

“So, tell us what do you feel of that girl?” Eunhyuk smirked.  Kyuhyun stunned for Eunhyuk’s question, instead of answering the question he gave Eunhyuk his glares.



well this story is surely going really slow.. I know..

so really sorry T.T