Seven Fairies

The World We Live in

“Have you heard about the tale of seven fairies?” she asked.

“No,” Kyuhyun was still holding her hands.

“You lie, you even draw us in our very first class,” she claimed.

“Then why did you ask?” they were stay still in their awkward position.

“You didn’t bother of the existence of others-kind, do you?” she said.  Kyuhyun didn’t answer this time.

“Your heart, is not beating,” she said while placing her hand in Kyuhyun’s left chest.  Kyuhyun managed to shift into his normal form before her hand reached it.  She felt his heart racing.

“What’d you mean?” he asked, pretending.

At the moment Taeyeon rushed in.  “What are you doing, Fanny ah!” she yelled.

“Are you ok, Kyuhyun ssi?” she asked Kyuhyun.  “Yeah, I’m ok.  Just a bit surprised,” Kyuhyun replied.

Kyuhyun panted after finally escaped from Tiffany’s hand.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun ssi, I should tell about us earlier.  You shouldn’t have to know this way,” Taeyon said.

“Know what?” Kyuhyun’s still pretending.

“I know you are not human,” Taeyeon claimed, “and Fany just told you that’s we aren’t either,” she added.

“So what are you,” Kyuhyun shifted into his cold-form.  Even before they voiced their answer, Kyuhyun was able to hear the answer in their mind but he listened to them anyway.

“We are what human called fairies,” Taeyeon answered.  “And you are what human called vampire, aren’t you?”

“Well, more or less,” he replied Taeyeon and then addressed Tiffany a question, “and why did you attack me?”

“I—I- didn’t mean to,” she stuttered.

“Were you going to kiss me?” Kyuhyun .  Tiffany widened her eyes as Taeyeon turned her head to Tiffany, “did you?”

“What do you mean? I didn’t,” she blushed.

“What a pity, I wanted to kiss you,” Kyuhyun smirked, Tiffany blushed, Taeyeon’s jaw dropped in awe.

“Because you already know what I am, I guess it’s better to meet my family,” Kyuhyun suggested and asked them to visit their house.

“Hyungs will be glad to meet you.  We rarely have guests coming to our house,” Kyuhyun said in the way to their house.  Kyuhyun specially asked Heechul to send him car to bring those fairies over.

“How many hyungs do you have?” Taeyeon’s curious.

“I have twelve hyungs, I’m the thirteenth.  Soon after I was born our parents left, don’t know whether they’re dead of not.  Some said they’re dead, some said they’re taking vacation,” Kyuhyun replied.

“You never see your parents?” Tiffany asked carefully.

Kyuhyun smirked, “I’ve never seen them.  It’s always been my hyungs who taken care of me.”

“You said you were born.  Were you a human or you’ve been like from the start?” asked Tiffany.

“I’ve been like this from the start.  I was born like this, and then physically grew up until twenties,” Kyuhyun said.  “Is there something else you wanna ask?” he added.

“How old are you?”

“How old are you?” he asked back.

“I’m 257 years old,” Taeyeon answered.

“Well, I’m your oppa then,” he grinned.  “I’m about a hundred years older,” he added.

“Wow, you hyungs must be really old,” Tiffany commented.

“The oldest one is about two hundred years older than me.  It’s Teukie hyung, you’ve met before.”

“Oh that person, yeah I remember.  He looks quite old though,” she chuckled.

“His physic is in his thirties,” Kyuhyun chuckled too.  “What about you?  How many siblings do you have?”

“Thought you knew it,” Teayeon replied.  “Tiffany said you drew seven of us,” she stated.

“Well, I think I’ve shown you somewhere before, but the memory isn’t too clear.”

“We are seven sisters, this is our second coming to Earth.  Last time, all of us coming but not this time,” Taeyeon explained.

“So this time is just the two of you?” he asked.

“Not really, sometimes some of them visited us and stayed for a while.  We don’t know when will they come or when will they go,” this time Tiffany answered the question.

“Welcome to our house,” suddenly Kyuhyun said after they arrived.

“Wow, this place is really isolated,” Taeyeon commented.

“My brothers don’t like crowd, that’s why,” Kyuhyun explained.

“What about you?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, me neither,” he smirked.  Kyuhyun’s hyungs could sense some strangers in their house and quickly gather in the living room to greet them.

“Taeyeon-ah, Fany-ah!!” suddenly a scream heard.

“Donghae Oppa!”