That Girl

The World We Live in

Before Kyuhyun could answer Yoona, one of the vampires spoke again, this time it was addressed to Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry Sir, but I’ve decided to make her mine.”

Yoona’s eyes widened, she’s fidgeting in Kyuhyun’s embrace.

“Is it too much to give it to me instead?” Kyuhyun asked in stern tone.

“What is it?”

Suddenly Zhoumi appeared, sensing the commotion.  The vampires bowed to him.

“Ah Zhoumi, we just discuss over small matter,” Kyuhyun answered.

“Sir, that girl is the one I talked you about,” the vampire spoke to Zhoumi.

“Ah, beautiful,” Zhoumi remarked.  “But it seemed our prince right here also wants her,” he added, smirking.  “Can you just give this human to him, Seunggi?”

The vampire named Seunggi seemed thinking.  “Stop thinking too much,” Zhoumi snapped, “it’s decided, Kyuhyun can have her.”

“But, Sir—“ Seunggi was going to protest but he stopped after Zhoumi glaring at him.  “Okay, Sir.  Anything you said.”  Then the vampires dismissed.

“I see you have special interest on her,” Zhoumi smirked.

“Don’t try to see you can’t see,” Kyuhyun smirked back.  “Thanks, now please excuse us,” Kyuhyun added then he walked towards Jonghyun’s room.

They needed to pass the wide front yard which was looked like mini forest before reaching the private room belonged to Jonghyun.

“The bus!” suddenly Yoona exclaimed.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked.  Yoona clasped her hands on because, she was surprised herself because of her shouting before.

Kyuhyun chuckled after hearing her answer in her head.  “It’s okay, you can go there and take your bag,” Kyuhyun smiled.

Yoona looked at him worriedly, how much she was happy to meet him but the fact that he was one of them freaked her out.  Kyuhyun slowly brought her to the bus and took her bag.

“This one, isn’t it?” he asked.  Yoona nodded.

Kyuhyun slung the backpack onto his shoulder.  “I know you can’t trust me, but please relax a bit, I will do nothing to you,” he said bitterly.

They reached the room, instead looked like a room it looked more like a separated building from the main one.  You can say it’s a small house.

They entered the house and Kyuhyun brought Yoona to the couch.  There’s no bed, of course, since Jonghyun almost always in his cold-form.  “You can take a rest,” he told her.

Yoona still didn’t utter any word except for the incident earlier.  Kyuhyun smiled a bitter smile again, he took his phone and dialed his hyung’s number.

“Teuki hyung, I’m safe… I’m in a relative’s house… I need help, I suppose Fanny will arrive anytime soon, she’s bringing my classmates, can you ask Sungmin hyung to erase their memories?  Yes, they’ve seen the walking-dead… Thanks, see you later…”

Kyuhyun took a glance to Yoona who was eying him with fear.  “Please, Yoona-ah, I’m still the oppa you know back then,” he forced a smile.

Kyuhyun could feel the discomfort from Yoona, he turned and back facing Yoona to give her some space.  Not long he received a message, I’M SCARED.  It was from that girl, he had a weird feeling about it and turned again to face Yoona when he saw her, she was holding her phone.

“Did you just send a message?” he asked and immediately read her mind.  Yoona looked at him sheepishly, Couldn’t she send a message? She thought.

Kyuhyun looked straight at her eyes and replied the message, don’t worry.  You’re safe.  Yoona broke her gaze since her phone vibrated, she looked at it and read the message Kyuhyun had sent.

“Oppa—are you—are you…” she stuttered.

Kyuhyun nodded weakly, “what a small world.”

To his surprise, Yoona throw the phone at him and started to scream frantically, “I don’t know who to trust anymore!” and she cried.

Kyuhyun panicked and walked toward her but suddenly he stopped.  He sense that some vampires surrounded the house.

“Yoona-ah, be calm please!  I won’t do anything to you, you have to trust me right now.  I’ll do anything to help you, you can hate me later if you want,” he said.  By the end of his words, he could see the vampires from the windows.

“Yoona, get up.  We need to run, now!” Kyuhyun cried and dragged her outside when the vampires invaded the small house.

“What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked in between his paces.  Darn, they still want Yoona as one of them.  He thought after heard they answered.

He tried to sense Zhoumi, or Henry, or Jonghyun presences but none of them there.  Darn!  He cursed again.  With Yoona with him, his paces much much slower than the vampires, soon they are surrounded.

“Sir, as much as possible I respect you but our rule is no one dare to touch others interest.  When some of us has said a human is theirs no one can take the human from them, not even the prince’s brother.  You’re not our prince, we only have one prince.  Being his brother doesn’t make you special, you’re just our guest, and guest should respect the landlord,” the vampire named Seunggi said.

Kyuhyun frowned, “is it the way you respect your guest?”  he tried to buy some times, he sent SOS messages to his hyungs, he didn’t tell where he was, he depended on GPS system and his Heechul hyung’s ability to read his mind, he wished he could read his mind this far.

“and where’s Zhoumi?  I bet he didn’t know about this,” he smirked.  Again, tried to buy some times.

“It’s no need for them to be bothered by this kind of things,” one of the vampires gave a deadly smile.

“You know, if we couldn’t change her into vampire, I better taste her blood,” Seunggi said.

“Bad vampire, are you?” Kyuhyun smirked again.

“Enough talk, attach them!”

The vampires started attacking them, Kyuhyun tried his best to keep Yoona safe.  Some vampires succeeded made him shed his blue blood, and Seunggi managed to her blood.  Kyuhyun dashed and kicked him, he looked at now pale-skinned Yoona.  He heard her sobbed, “Oppa, I don’t want to die, please help me.  I don’t want to leave my sister alone in this world.”

Kyuhyun looked at her, confused.  “Please, Oppa.  Do whatever it takes,” she pleaded again.

“What do you mean?”

Yoona coughed blood, she started losing her conscious, and so Kyuhyun.  He didn’t believe what he heard from her mind.  Slowly he took the tubes of his blood, and hesitantly shot the red blood into her vein.  And he lost conscious.



 

Fufuhahaha… *evil laugh*

After sometime I finally updated again with this weird idea of mine.. khekhe~