Another Cho's

The World We Live in

“We are here to help you, my prince,” the vampire said in unison.

Kyuhyun had no time to think about who they were or where they were from, they killed all the walking deads and soon the place was filled with thick dust.

“Who are you?” finally Kyuhyun was able to ask the vampire reinforcement.  He noticed that there were 5 of purely vampire, like his sisters-in-law.

“We are the servants of Cho’s clan,” they answered.  Kyuhyun was able to saw the Cho’s they talked about, but they weren’t his hyungs.

“I’m also a Cho,” Kyuhyun stated.

“We know, you smell just like our prince.  Let us bring you to our family,” one of the vampires said.  Kyuhyun knew he had no choice because they all could kill him if they wanted.

They arrived in an ancient castle far in the deep of the woods.  He could sense two vampires who just like his brothers but he couldn’t sense anyone who was like him.

“I’m sorry, it seems the prince is not at home but his brothers are,” they told him.

He was brought upstairs, in the way he saw a group of people was blindfolded and were forced to follow the lead.  He knew what fate was waiting for them, hungry vampires.

They reached their destination, the door flung open and a very tall vampire hugged him, “we missed you, Jonghyun-ah!” he yelled.

“I’m not Jonghyun,” Kyuhyun said sternly.  The tall guy released his grip and eyed him.

“Well yeah, not look like one but smell like one,” he remarked.  “Are you born this way?” he asked him.

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun simply said, he knew the tall man was referring to whether he was half-blooded or not.

“Hmm.. how old are you?” the tall man asked him again.

“How old are you?” Kyuhyun asked back, before the tall man voiced his answer Kyuhyun said, “I’m older than you.”

“You read my mind?” the tall man smirked.  “Just like Jonghyun, he’s able to read my mind too.”

“Who’s Jonghyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I thought you were able to read my mind,” the tall man smirked.  “Before we continue our conversation, let’s in.”

The tall man answered his question in his mind sub-consciously, almost everyone did so when they were asked.  Kyuhyun saw the tall man picturing Jonghyun in his mind, he admitted Jonghyun looked like him, it was possible that they were siblings.

“How old is Jonghyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Why did you ask so many questions already?  We haven’t introduced ourselves, have we?” the tall man smirked.

235, he noted in his mind.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.  I’m pretty sure that Cho Jonghyun you talked about is my little brother,” Kyuhyun said.

“I’m Zhoumi, Jonghyun’s brother by his parents’ blood,” the tall man said.

“There are two of you,” Kyuhyun referring to the brothers.

“Yes, the other one is Henry.  Henry!  A relative came to visit!” Zhoumi called Henry.

A pale skinned, light haired man appeared.  “You smell like Jonghyun,” he remarked.

“Yes.  And you two smell like my brothers,” Kyuhyun said.

“You have brothers?” Henry asked.  “By your blood?” he asked again.

“Nope, by my parents’ blood.  I never gave my blood to anyone.  My parents had them first before they had me, and then they had Jonghyun I guess,” Kyuhyun said.

“But your brothers are like us?” Zhoumi asked.

“Yes, they were human.”

“Jonghyun will be here in minutes,” Henry announced.  Henry was able to communicate with his kinds from afar, that’s how he told Jonghyun about Kyuhyun.

Later a quite tall man, dark haired, pale skinned man appeared, his appearance quite similar with Kyuhyun, people could tell they were brothers.

“I never thought I had a real brother,” Jonghyun remarked after he met Kyuhyun.

“I didn’t know either,” Kyuhyun shook his hand with his.  Jonghyun suddenly hugged Kyuhyun, “nice to know you,” he said.

“Nice to know you too, lil bro,” Kyuhyun patted his back.

“Hyungs, you are hungry, aren’t you?  You can join the other and have your meal,” Jonghyun said to Zhoumi and Henry.  They obediently walked out the room.

“Kyuhyun hyung, don’t look at me like that!  I know you live a different path with us but it’s what we are.  Do you want some?” Jonghyun offered him meal.

“Nope,” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“You know, I met our parents, unlike you who never met them.  They also drink human blood, why didn’t you drink it?” Jonghyun asked.

“I never met them but my brother did.  My brothers used to drink human blood but it was going uncontrollable, they destroyed a village because of it.  Since then I thought we needed rules regarding our meal.  I told them to drink their own blood and they found it tastier anyway,” Kyuhyun explained.  To respect each other, they avoided to read each other mind and talked normally.

“So you never drank human blood at all?” Jonghyun asked, curious.

“I have, I drank my friend’s blood.  He had a tough life and wanted to kill himself, I offered my help,” Kyuhyun grinned.  “and then I realized that my own blood was way tastier.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “you are vampire afterall.  You really didn’t want even one person?” he asked again.

“Nah, forget it.  I still have some,” Kyuhyun said while showing four tubes of his blood.

“Is that that tasty?” Jonghyun asked Kyuhyun.

“You never taste it before?  Here for you,” Kyuhyun gave him one.

“Nope.  I almost never be in my human-form since this family really sensitive of my blood scent,” he smirked, took the tube from Kyuhyun.  He drank it and his eyes widened, “Indeed it’s tastier, now I don’t thing human’s blood will satisfy me,” he smirked.

Kyuhyun shrugged, “It’s nice to meet other family members, and I hope you’ll visit us sometimes.”

“I will, I will.  Now hyung, what will you do?  Are you going home?”

“I’m tired, can you give me a quite place to rest?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Of course, you can use my room.  It’s in the other side of this place,” Jonghyun gave him his permission.  “Just follow my scent and you’ll find my room or you ask me and read my mind.  Sorry I can’t send you there, I need to go somewhere else, I still have unfinished business,” Jonghyun explained.

“Okay.”

Kyuhyun went out the room and could hear screaming coming from the rooms he passed on the way out, poor people he thought.  Jonghyun’s room was placed on the other side and he needed to go out the main building and walked a bit.  When he reached the front door, suddenly someone bumped to him.

He was surprised to find the bumper in this place, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Oppa!  I’m glad to meet you here!  Let’s get out of this creepy place!” she hugged him tight.

Soon, many vampires surrounded them.  “Where do you think you are going, little girl?  Do you think you can escape?”

Kyuhyun never felt this complicated before, he felt the urge to save this girl.  “She’s mine,” Kyuhyun hissed.  “Tell them I say thank you for this prey,” he added.

Yoona looked at him in shock, she tried to release herself from Kyuhyun’s embrace but Kyuhyun held her tighter.

“Oppa, you’re one of them!” she’s trembling.



Hi hello~

Back again.. khekhe..

sorry I made some changing in the writing style of the prev chapters to adjust to this one.. :D

and thanks to bear with me and this story~