Apologize

Between Noona's and Oppa's

"No. no. no. no. no. no. You have to apologize to him. Immediately!" said Namjoo firmly

"But unnie..." Hayoung argued trying to pass what her unnie says but of course she can't.

"But what? Didn't you saw him last time you hit him, he's hurt, and to add, he's also injured" Namjoo stay

"I didn' mean that why. I have no idea that he's injured" she mantain.

"Yes, now now you knew, and therefore you've got to request a sincerely apologize from him". "..Hmm about Daehyun oppa, you should give him an explanation too. He must be clueless as Zelo. And for Zelo bussiness, leave it to me. Okay listen, the main thing is Apology. From Zelo. Later. Afterchool. I'll settle the place. Now I have to go my cutie, Mathematic class is calling for me. tadah~" and then she left leaving nervous Hayoung be.

"Ng... how do  I do this later, he must be in high anger to me". "NNg... no, it's okay. I'll make sure he will accept my apologize no matter what. Right, I'll try that that way, Wooo~~ good luck to me, Good luck Hayoung~~" you sang cutely in order to brush the nervous feeling away.


------------------------------------------------

 

"You sure that's just it? Then why are Hayoung hit you? Or did you indeed really nearly kill her brother, are you?" Daehyun said straight forward

"Well?! Hell no hyung! Just don't jump into conclusion. Either did I kill her brother, I didn't even know what her brother look is. Listen again, didn't I tell you clearly that this morning I'm really just enjoying my brand new skateboard, unfortunately I fell off from it and because the road there is so decline, So my skateboard slipped just too far away from where I fell. Though I think I lost this mini bro" Zelo sobs while rubbing his skateboard". "And the first hour break, she came to me and scolding over me all of sudden about things" he added.

In between a minute of silent, Zelo remember something

"Erhm, hyung, I think I knew what that girl's mean" he says concern

"Her name is Hayoung" Daehyun fixed.

"Yes, Hayoung....". "Hyung, I think I really did nearly kill her brother..." Zelo tremble a little

"Huh, what's that mean?"

"My skateboard must be reason why her brother fell"

"Huh?!!" Daehyun  being confuse more far.

"I have to apologize. To her" Zelo sure

"Huh?!" * oh please Daehyun, watch your thick lips for saying to much huh*

"Oh my stupid hyung. I said, I have to apologize to her! I thinks it's not too late for now. All of class hasn't end yet. Mind to help me hyung? You promise me!"

"But I still didn't get_"

Daehyun replied try to make sure what Zelo told is just now. But have been cut off by his phone buzzing.


bzzzz
"Hyung your phone"
"Yeah I know" with that he peek what his phone's screen show.

...
"Eh?" Daehyun questioning himself.

"What's that look hyung? Who's got your message from?"

"Namjoo. She says she want as to talk about what happen earlier in front of cafetaria, now"

"Hyung, I think she wants to ripped me off apart. Hyung Help me!" Zelo shakes his hyung

"No, this time, like as you said before, you've got to apologize to her, so this problem can be clear off and you get the better life"

"You were right hyung! Ok, says to Namjoo noona we will be there right away" Zelo turn excited and nervous at a same time.

"Let's go now, They're must be waiting for us there"


~~~~~~~~~
"Unnie... I'm kinda.. Afraid" Hayoung says gripping onto Namjoo's arm. They're walking towards the cafetria where was place to meet up to with Zelo dan Daehyun
.

"Just stay calm will you? Even if Zelo is angry, he will unable to kill you either. Daehyun oppa will take the handle of it"

"But, still be. He must pissed off right now. I'm hurting him so much today. Pity him"

"Hmph, duh Hayoung, I told you so. You ain't got to blame people without asking what is up to them or why is he doing that therefore to prevent the mistaken like this happening. Now, look where we are?!"

"It's too late to give a lecturer right now, look Unnie, they're coming"



~~~~~~
"Ok, Choi Zelo. You must get ready. Prepare your mental and physic" Daehyun whisper.

"Hyung.." Zelo too. Gripping his arm onto Daehyun's.

*Sigh*

"Can you just end all of this with one simple apology? Does it hurt by just saying those word?You're not a girl you know?"
 

"But hyung"


"No but, Sssh!" tell Daaehyun as he put his finger up to his lips.


~~~~~~~
After they're standing front by front. Namjoo and Zelo pull together.

"Now, come on" says Namjoo.

"Come on" Daehyun says.

At that moment, Hayoung and Zelo locked a nervousses gaze and getting ready to tell their own apologize.

with that they're inhaling deeply and...

"I..I'm sorry!!!"
"I'm sorry!!!!"

They saying those words with their eyes shut.

"HUH?!!" the four of them shout in unison like a yel.

 

Hayoung: "Why is that sorry for?"
 

Zelo : "Why she's the one who apologize?"
 

Daehyun: "Am I hearing right things?"
 

Namjoo: "A Sorry?"



"What?!" the square of them ask for themself what is really happening just now. They're absolutely dumbfounded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how's the update? Is this story really interesting? If it is, mind you click the Upvote button and subscribe and give me a couraging comment like I always request to. HEHEHEHEHE. If it's not, you can leave a comment about what do I have to fix the mistake I made. So yeah~ I'll give you the bonus why is Zelo fell off from his brand new skateboar.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>

 



Ding Dong! HE. IS. DAMN. GORGEOUS. THAT'S WHY. DON'T BLAME ME BECAUSE HE'S ON THE PHONE WITH ME THAT NOON. SO YEAH, BE JEALOUS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA