Indirect Help

Between Noona's and Oppa's

I bet some of you who read the previous chapter may be a lil bit confuse also that story is too short for an update. I felt sorry for dat. You know guys, it's my first.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Flashback]

It's a first day of school for Hayoung.  She's typical of girl who quickly dressed  but unbelievably neat. No wonder she took for a walk to school by this early morning. With a pinky bagpack, she step right away cutely. One step two step she felt something followed her behind. When she turn around, she completely see the person who follow her.

"M-may I help you?" ask Hayoung stuttering while tighting her hands or her bag

"Don't you remember me?!" that guy seems shocked because Hayoung acted like she didn't know him

"Ugh, I have no idea. Who are you actually? Why are you following me?" Once Hayoung told that respond to him, the guy who also known as a complete stranger for Hayoung hug her eventually, making Hayoung scream

"YA!! who are you to hug me?!" scream Hayoung struggle to get loose on his hug. He did still hug. He did smile. Or.. smirk.

"I will not letting you go until you remember me" that guy said

Hayoung remain silence while clenced on her teeth but still trying to escape form that hug, if this guy want to her or something he should do that a long time ago. Hayoung's feeling told her that she should give him a chance for remembering him. But still, he'a a stranger after all.

"Hint?" Hayoung asked.

Right when that guy want to answer Hayoung's question, one little skinny shiny blue skateboard drove toward and hit that guys's feet making him fall. When that time Hayoung free from his hug, she straighlty run from that place leaving that stranger behind. After some feet inch away. Hayoung look at the way where that skateboard from. She just saw a glimpse of blonde guy who fell on his knee. After that she just run, and never look back.

"Thanks" thanked Hayoung

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

This is just unright for Zelo taking a walk  on his skateboard in the early morning. He knew. Everyone knew. Wether it's first day of school or not, he's always late. But somekind of condition he had to. He got so nice brand new skateboard from his parents as a gift for his birthday. He's happy beyond amazing. That grinny smile plastered on his face all day long. That thing is what he wanted all this been. Yeah, he is Zelo at all. Zelo that fall in love deeply with skateboard. One thing that Zelo must carried is his parent's advice about not come late for school or he won't get that brand new skateboard.

That morning, Zelo face fell after beeping off the alarm that he set on last night, remembering how he have to waking up early everyday. But he knew, the thing is right for goodness of skateboard. He'll do everything. If it's involved skateboard, Zelo will got the power.

Half sleep Zelo finally did good job for his first attemp of waking up early. He drove on his skateboard to school, slowly but sure.

"I must be crazy, maaaan" Zelo mumbling to himself swaying his foot on the brand new skateboard of him.

Not far away from there, Zelo saw something puffy passes in front of him. It's white and bouncy. Realizing the shape of that thing, Zelo's eyes starts round and he immedietly speed of his skateboard running himself away from that thing.

Zelo's going crazy, he's so afraid of that thing, I could tell. He's speeding his speed on more on more untill his skateboard met dike. Zelo fell on his knee, but the skateboard still drove by itself leaving the grimace Zelo behind.

Zelo's worried. worried much about his skateboard not will turning to him back. The sound of skateboard drove is still there for his ears, untill the sounds stop. Zelo still sees the glimpse of his's. Besides that, he also saw a girl who running away, she had long hair and wearing pink bagpack.

"Did that girl hitted by skateboard?" Zelo wondered. with that Zelo try to stand and come to the place for taking his skateboard back.

After Zelo grabbed his precious brand of thing, he took a plaster from his bag and cover the wound on his knee, swaying himself again towards the school, ready for noona's love that've been awaited.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's the guy  that Hayoung stated him as a stranger actually?

What's the puffy thing that screwed Zelo?

You know, just hit the Subscribe or "Love sign" button :)

Weird? comment

Opinion? comment

Bad? comment

Compliment? also comment

 

It's been Chapter 3. I'm so haaaaapppppy~~~!

 

 

 

as usual, goodbye's greet from uri Hayoung!!! Annyong~