2D Zelo

Between Noona's and Oppa's

“Okay, Okay! Let me clear up this thing”  Namjoo finally raise her voice and hands up her hands.

Zelo, Hayoung, and Daehyun stare at her confusedly.

“So…….Zelo. Why the hell is that sorry for?” Namjoo ask Zelo as she crossed her arms looking annoyed.

“Uh, because, uhm…” Zelo stutter.

“YOU……………” Daehyun send him deathly glare as he mouthed ‘TELL!’ to him.

“So, uhm, you know, your brother… me… hit…you... my brother, uhm no, yours, I, skateboard..You..Tomato...Daehyun hyung…uh” just like that Zelo explain it and that made Daehyun’s anger grow and then that hyung kick his off and replacing Zelo for the explain part.

“So, this boy, who named Zelo ask for apologize from this Hayoung because this Zelo admitted that the skateboard of him just made this brother of this Hayoung fell” Daehyun explain it so detail as he points Hayoung and Zelo with his both hand.

“So…..will you gave him apologize?” Daehyun continued, he raise his right hand in front of Hayoung.

“Hyung, shouldn’t be my hand who shakes her’s? why yours?” Zelo look at his hyung’s hand confusedly.

“OH. Right! There you go” with that Daehyun pull Zelo’s hand, held it firmly and lead it to Hayoung.

“Hyung, you can let go now” I swear this hyung is making me embrassed. Zelo thought and mentally facepalm himself.

“I think… Hayoung should explain something too, to you guys” Namjoo spoke and looks at Hayoung with investigating eyes.

“Uh, I should’ve be thankful though..and Sorry” Hayoung explain with her concern’s eyes.

“…for hitting you last time. It’s just a misunderstanding” she continued as she put her hairs some behind her ears looking at Zelo.

Zelo somehow found it that Hayoung…damn cute and looks mature at a same time. They unconditionally locked gaze.

“She’s isn’t shy as hell. Unlike you, PABO” Daehyun mouthed to Zelo and hit his head with his palm, stir up Zelo’s thought over Hayoung.

“Hyung-aaaah” Zelo whined and went back to Hayoung.

“Uh…is that so…” Zelo rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

“I’m sorry too…” now, it’s Hayoung’s turn to raise her hand now for apologize.

“Uhm… yeah” with that Zelo shakes his hand to Hayoung.

And then they keeping staring at each other until when-will-you-knew.

“Okay.. *cough* should *cough* we *cough* now??” Daehyun fakely cough in front of them distracting their moment.

“Uhm *cough* I had *cough* another time *cough* besides school *cough* Hayouuuuung” Namjoo too, join to Daehyun’s action.

“So, K, Bye~” Namjoo dragged Hayoung away cheerfully waving at Daehyun instead because Zelo keep staring at Hayoung.

Meanwhile Zelo, he curse silently as he dragged by Daehyun away from that place.

 

 

As soon as they slowing, Zelo stops right away.

Don’t tell me that Zelo’s already….

Daehyun quicly though as Zelo calling Hayoung from a far and she still can hear it.

“Hayoung-sshi!!” He called

Hayoung look up to him

“Can we meet again?” he asks.

Hayoung just couldn’t comprehend what he asked and being happy inside unknowingly. She just nodded and ‘Uhm’ to him.

“I THINK I LIKE YOU!!” He tells out loud.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this cheesy update makes you're waiting is worth

oh, those two.... :"}

 

Can't he get any cuter?