Poor Zelo

Between Noona's and Oppa's

"D..DDae..hyun?" Namjoo spoke dryly.

"Ehm, yes?" Daehyun replied sweetly.

"...and Zelo."  the boy with blonde curly hair finish what Namjoo had to finish. While he cross his arm together, he staring at Namjoo then at you.

With the look he gave to you, you start glaring at him. Like he know what you think of. He then getting nervous all of sudden.

"You..... AGAIN?!!" Hayoung holler at him. Without waiting for any command, Hayoung hit that boy on the shoulder straight forward.

"YA!! Why are you run away from me at last respite?!! Didn't I said that our bussiness is not done yet?! You think you can play around with me? And leave me dumbfound at the park?! Did you had brain or not?! My brother Yoo Youngjae almost have killed because of you this morning! UGGGGGHHH! You meanie curly boy!!" you hit him sarcastically

"Y..Yaa..Waitt! Waii !! Aww! Akkh! It hurts!! STOP!! please! YA!! Hyung help me! Hyung!! Do not stand quietly there! hyungggg! Do something!!

 

"YA! You two!! STOP!!!" Namjoo scream holding onto Hayoung's arm and Daehyun holding onto Zelo's arm at the other side.
 

"YA!! Unnie, my bussiness is not done yet with him. He's almost kill Youngjae oppa this morning!" Hayong scream but still hit that poor boy.

"Huh? Kill? Youngjae Oppa? Why is this Hayoung? Isn's that too much of words?" Namjoo ask herself confusely.
 

"Hayoung stop! Pity him!! He did fell off too this morning. His feet's injured. You better calm right this now and don't make it worst of him" Daehyun warn her wisely
 

Hearing that Zelo did fell off too, Hayoung stop hitting him right away.

"Fell of?.. too?" Hayoung softened.

"Yeah, this morning" Zelo continue rubbing all of his body where Hayoung hit him.

"...Besides that's my brandnew skateboard" he sobs.

Hearing that, Hayoung stay silent and for that moment, Hayoung remember something. Something that's why this boy injured. Hayoung remember the reason why he fell off, it's his skateboard. Hayoung remember his skateboard that help her from stranger that's actually her brother Yoo Youngjae. If that stranger is not her brother, Hayoung maybe thank Zelo for helping her.

"Uhm, Unnie.. I think we should go off here" Hayoung whispering to her Unnie, Namjoo.

"Uhm sorry? Didn't you said that just now you had a bussiness with that boy" Namjoo argued pointing at Zelo.

"Unnie, I pomise I'll tell the explanation later! So. Let's go. Now!!" Hayoung then pull Namhoo and left from that place as could as possible leaving hurting Zelo and clueless Daehyun.

"OMG.  I didn't think to go that far. How cruel am I, He just accidentally fell off his skateboard and look at that, I'm blaming him for hitting my brother and hit him.... that hard. If he realize something, he must be mad back at me" Hayoung think hard and fell guilty, like really really guilty. *She should feel bad*

"Namjoo, where did you go?!! " Daehyun tried to call her but have been cut off by you because you were dragging Namjoo forcefully from him and Zelo.

 

After Namjoo and Hayoung left. Daehyun and Zelo both fall silent.

Daehyun who all clueless and not knowing nothing, glaring closely at Zelo with investigated-eye. He was like digging the what-is-actually-happen-with-Zelo-and-You.

"You better tell me what is happening here or having that scene again, and to add, with out my help" Daehyun threatened.

Cruelly, Zelo also pulled by Daehyun through corridor all the way.

"I warn you, if you're ran away. Again. I will never ever go helping you . And you ain't got my back. Remember that" Daehyun go back to his class annoyed.

 

"What day is today exactly? Why am I so pesky alot?!!"  Zelo irritated, scratching his air and kicking his all in the air.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh, right guys. Sorry for having you all waiting too long :"( I am really sorry. Hope you guys still subscribe my story and continue giving any positive and couraging comment. I Appreciated that a lot!