Matchmaking Begin

Between Noona's and Oppa's

HIIIIIIII I"M BACKKKKK!!!!

Okay, it's been an ages I didn't update. I'm sorry for you guys ;""

 

-------------------------

What.

Does.

He just said....

Nononono he just a kid, probably teasing me like everyone does.

Why would he even say that in the first place?

No, just no. But my heart skips a beat, what does it mean? I just met him yesterday.

Did I just..say that? Did he likes me that way? Do I...

"Yes, you like him too"

"YA! Unnie what was that?!"

"I hear you Hayoung" Namjoo said, smirking.

"I'm not even say a thing yet you heard me saying that I like him? Him who?" said Hayoung and shift her gaze to window avoiding Namjoo's stare.

"I saw you spacing out just now, were you thinking of that boy?"

"No, I'm not"

Namjoo pokes her right cheek. "Yes you do. I can tell from your eyes"

Wait. Did unnie just use her matchmake technique over me? I'm sure unnie did the same to Zelo. So, that's mean what he said yesterday wasn't 100% true. Oh, what am I thinking? I'm questioning Namjoo unnie's loyalty right now.

"Unnie?"

"Yes?"

"Did you want to hook me up with Zelo that bad?" said Hayoung all of sudden.

"Of course, I like to see you guys going out together. You guys sure made a cute couple ever!" Namjoo explained.

"But why? I just met him yesterday and you told me to go out with him already?"

"Because he likes you, what else do you need? Make him confess to you? That's easy thing. I can handle it from here. You just..."

"Is this because of a bet? How much?" Hayoung's face turn annoyed.

"Geez honey, it's not like what you think. I'm free from my job of matchmaking right now. I'm purely set you guys up because of love, not money. So wash off that negative thinking from now on". Namjoo scold her.

"Really? TT..That's means... What Zelo said is true?"

"Sure~"

"But I'm still questioning about what he feel towards me. I don't like him yet"

"It's okay, take it easy, I'm here for you as the knight of love!" said Namjoo cheerfully while posing like a knight hold an invinsible sword up ahead.

"I..want to know him well..." Hayoung whispered almost she can't hear.

With that Namjoo gave Hayoung teasing eyes

"Oookay~! That's the spirit Oh Hayoung~!" replied Namjoo hitting Hayoung playfully.

"YA! Unnie, that's hurts" said Hayoung rubbing where Namjoo hit her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck, Hayoungie~~~!!"

 

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YAH~?