That stranger is actually....

Between Noona's and Oppa's

"Planet to Yoo's. Oppa! H-How? You.... Is this really you?!" Hayoung shouted at the guy pinching, his cheeks. He, who also known as Yoo's by stating the surname after curse that Hayoung sent to him. She were amaze how he looks sostunned. The guy who older than her of course. That's why Hayoung called him 'Oppa'

"Yah! Will you stop Hayoungie" Youngjae let out an ouch. I don't really get her! This morning she spot me like a creep stranger, running from me, and leave me with a stupid skateboard whom who-know-who and here they are. She's pinching my cheeks like it's going to rip apart. How come she doesn't recognize me. Oh yeah, She's still 5 back then. Now she better hu-...

That evening, after home, Hayoung see that guy again. That stranger. At the living room, he talk to her mom, giving her shiver form the scene. Scared. All she knew he was a totally stranger and how come he able to enter her house and even speaks to her mom. Before
Hayoung shot something, Hayoung's mom speak up. She explain everything who is this guy who just met her today. Then her mom proceed to the kitchen, continuing the stuff that have been a little. She cracked a smile.

"You can have him now" said Hayoung's mom under her breathe leaving the two behind.

and...There she is. Feeling sorry for him. Feeling the urge to hug him. He's... really him?

......Youngjae oppa.

"I miss you" Youngjae suddenly felt "Hayoung's body fell on him for a hug. A warm hug. He sure a lot
Hayoung miss him so and that much.

"Me too" said Youngjae facing Hayoung with the warm breathe that turn down to Hayoung's hair, as a react.

Hayoung's and only brother, Yoo Youngjae. Stood there, he her hair. Wether he's only
just her brother in law, but the way he act towards Hayoung is warm like sunshine and father-love. Remembering Hayoung had no father and Youngjae must carry on the Family's economy by working as a manager at somewhat company. As a paying for Hayoung's parents's kind by letting him live with Oh's family. Because he was dumped when he's a baby, reddish and shiver baby. Fortunately 'Yoo' writing paper noted and pinned on his gloves. Not knowing what it's mean. So Hayoung's mother still keeps the 'Yoo' before the name Young jae. Long story. He really loves Hayoung like a real sister from his blood related. He'll protect Hayoung from anyone who try to harm her. Hayoung still very sorry for him about this morning accident. He just really different back then. *Of course I said, she's freaking a 5-baby when Youngjae leaves the family for work abroad* but the little Hayoung sure remember a thing. A baby memory. She remembered. He's so fatty fat and had a bounchy belly whenever he walk. *I just couldn't resist writing this*
 

~

After the two of them fooling around, argued about this and that. Hit and punch each other. They're stopped.

"Ouch" suddenly Youngjae winched by Hayoung's reaction hitting his feet.

"Oppa, I'm sorry i didn't mean to.." Hayoung apologized shivering by youngjae's sudden weakness

'I sure i didn't hit that hard' Hayoung exclaimed carefully and watch his feet. And something wasn't right, Hayoung saw a red bruished on his knee. 'How come oppa had that...' Hayoung stop. Remember the morning accident were a shining blue skateboard hit her oppa making him fall. Hayoung leaving him there. dumb.

Hayoung felt a little pang on her heart.
Hayoung knew it was her fault. Not at all.
Hayoung remembering that blonde guy.
The one who owns the skateboard

'Everything is his fault' She felt an anger burned

"No, it's okay, just a litt-" He cutted off by Hayoung and her sudden face changed when youngjae turn to look at her only to find Hayoung and her hand fisted together firmly and... strong enough to punch someone

"Now. that blonde guy have to pay for everything he did to you!!! "Hayoung stormed knowing the skateboard that made her youngjae oppa fall

'All. of. his. mistake.'

'oh here goes another Hayoung' Youngjae stated shooking his head lightly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oopsss.. looks like someone got cought. * You better watch out Junhongie~~*

 

isn't.. he looks.. i mean Youngjae.. just look at him. Not the other guy who growled around like a baboon. *My bias actually*

oh... god.. no...

oh, i got the scen where Hayoung's brother-in-law hitted maknae zelo. #DDDOOOM

 

Hayoung's love for Oppaaaaa


KAY! I'M UPDATED. I FEEL A LITTLE BIT SORRY FOR NOT MEETING THE BOTH MAKNAES YET. SORRY. IT'S JUST DOESN'T THE RIGHT TIME TO DO SO. SO HERE... A LITTLE STORRY ABOUT THE STRANGER .
HOPE YOU LIKE IT
CLICKED SUBSCRIBE <3

SEE YOUUUU~~~~

 

#GIF SURELY WASN'T MINE