and then They....

Between Noona's and Oppa's

 

At the noon. You can't help but roaming all over the class to search one boy. The boy that makes your lovely brother dumped his body to the ground. Well, it's not his fault at all. It's your fault though. But being you is you. The Innocent Oh Hayoung. Today you're decide to give the boy some lesson about not-being-so-jerk-to-my-oppa-and-running-away-from-mistake. You no longer knew about him. His name is Choi Junhong as everyone called him 'Zelo' instead. He's also include in one of cuteness overload magnae in the school. Well again, you're not interested in it but everyone is yes.They would tell you anything or stuff like this and that.You don't mind it at all because all you need is that boy. "He'll get it so soon" you taugh to yourself.
 
You checked it out all of the classroom carefully without makes anyone noticed it. It's very unusual of you. This what you get when youngjae came around to visit you. Again. It's almost a half of rest time, but you still couldn't find the boy you search for. 
 
"Where is he?!" you growled in silence while ruffling hair, pouts and the crossing your arms. You took a seat at the tip of the bench in front of rail skateboard.
 
You. Now. At the last place you tough you could find the boy. How come you think of this place so slow. He's surely at this kind of place because your brother hitted by the skateboard.
 
Without any reason, you suddenly felt your heart thump and thump, soft and slowly but sure. You don't why but you know there's someone standing right behind you, breathing. You ducked your head in fear.
 
"Uhm, noona. what are you doing here?" the shadow asked.
 
Call it shadow or whatever beacuse you can only look by his reflect of shadow besides your feet. yeah he's a boy. Then you realized, in your school, you're the very very youngest. And that impossibly everyone called you 'noona' even at once.
 
"wait, what? is it him?"  
 
"YAH! who are you to calling me noona?!!" you turn around in anger only to facing a blonde cute boy shocking innocently by your sudden of action.
 
"omo, he's so cute, ugh, shuts. snap out of it Oh Hayoung. focus on your brother" you tussled with your own mind
 
"YAH! YOU!! I finally found you!" you grabbed his collar. You knew it's him. The boy you search. you remembering the colour of his hair from afar and had a little blue add on it. *Sharp eyes you had there Oh Hayoung*
 
You suddenly scolded Zelo to the point after you release him from the grab. Zelo just stood there and not surely catching your words that you spill out one by one. He only catch some stuff about him being the one who to blame because of this your brother named Youngjae who fell on the ground. and He reassured it's your brother.
 
"Stop! stop right there" Zelo shouted stopping you from nagging over him.
 
You both stood in silence. None any aura detected around. Yep, this is the way Zelo stopping anyone who arguing with him.
 
"...the rest time is done" he said. 
 
and Zelo stomp his skateboard to the ground immediately, put his feet on it and running off from that place leaving you stateless.
 
Zelo's POV
 
Zelo still didn't get any idea of what's is happening to him just now. Obviously nothing but there's something he remember. Something when he inadvertent about his brand new skateboard which drove away with inaccidentally.
 
"So..so.." he taugh
 
 
Hayoung's POV
 
"YA!! WAIT UP!! OUR BUSSINESS IS NOT DONE YET! GET YOUR HERE STUPID-NOONAWHORE!! you screams out loud. 
Hayoung still annoyed because she doesn't spill out her annoyance toward Zelo yet. The vengeance built up more and more after Zelo tried to avoid her just now.
 
"AND THIS IS BEYOUND HAYOUNG'S FORGIVENESS LEVEL... UGH!" her fist clenched
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
kay, I"M DOING AN UPDATE AND DO SOME CHANGE RIGHT HERE AND THERE. Hope you agree with something that I typed. and that is 'You' instead of 'Hayoung'
 
"ARAJJI????"
.
 
and see you soon. Don't tell anyone i'm a good writer cause probably you would get kill somehow. LOL KIDDING. DO SUBSCRIBE!!