The Bet and The Matchmaker Namjoo

Between Noona's and Oppa's

WOOAAH. I've been promising to my lovely subby that I'm updating in a week. So here, I kept my promise~!! <3 Kindly enjoying it, ne?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Okay... unnie. why am I here?" you ask someone quietly hiding behind the tree. Same as you.

"Ssssh, you'll make them notice us" she replied still focusing on some random boy chatting in School Cafetaria. And right then, you followed her gaze and suddenly stop at someone you may know, or should I said.... You knew. Before you could continue complaining to her and shocking for a moment, to your surprise, she declare something that make you burst  out of vomit.

"I'll set you two guys up, because, I'm. Namjoo, The Legendary Matchmaker will make this set  up success as just before or better" says Namjoo as her thumbs raise up with her smile plastering confidently. "Let's go there!" she continued and when she's about t grab your hand, you're standing still with your head's ducked.

This is must be kidding. This is a joke. This is impossible. This won't do. This is too much. This can't be right. This is Riddicolous. I....

"YA UNNIE!!!! That person right there is the person I want my revenge to pay. How can you set me up with a boy like that!" you direct pointed to the person that Namjoo said without worrying will that person sees or not.

"...by the way, is this because you're lose on some bet again by any chance?" smirk, you crossed your arms staring your lovable caring unnie. And with this your sentence Namjoo caught off guard and stay frozen like statue.

"How..did you knew.." said Namjoo tremble response your argument.

"Unnie, I knew you too well. You too also right?  You know, I dislike person who's doing some violence over my brother *LOL Hayoung, is that even real?*. And somehow the person you want to set me with, is him. He even dare to call me 'Noona' Doesn't he know I'm the maknae of this school' ..." Namjo stay listen.

"... and How could my lovely unnie do that to me. You better try to set how to take my revenge over my brother to him instead of setting me up with him" you continue with sparkling adorable teary eyes grabbing both Namjoo's hand softly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee~" you aegyeoed. That's it. Namjoo just couldn't take it anymore, she knew she couldn't resist your cuteness so she replied simply. Gave up about matchmaking you two. Or maybe....

"Fine th...." she paused and widening her eyes shockingly with her mouths gap on off seeing someone standing behind you. Like ghost chasing behind Hayoung, she shook your hands with eyes stay front never left.

As soon as wind, two You suddenly froze like Namjoo did before.

"H-hhi.. Daehyun-sshi and...." Namjoo spoke up dryly not finishing because...

"We're met again, Hayoung-sshi... right?" says voice

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOHOOOOO It's been an age since my last update. I'm so upset by myself for not satisfying on writing professionally as a writer. I'm still lack of writing the story. So here, I'm apologizing before something unwanted happen like any of you who views this story and soon disgusting just by reading the foreword. I'm sorry. 

*look, I'm being too much. Do I?* 

 

Okay now, shall you guys leave the comment cutely and motivately so I'll continue doing much better in the future as I hope. LOVE YOU <3

 

 

"I'm leaving now. Cao!"