BonusMaterial: The House Layout

The Flower and The River

So I hope you guys don't mind, I had this on my mind for a bit and I just decided to go through with it! SO!

I got one of those little Chrome app things and made a basic floor layout of Wu Fan's house! This is basically what I have been picturing from the beginning, the house is dressed plainly and doesn't have any amazing home design going on, but its home to the Wu Fan family never the less.

 

 

 

 

House Layout

 

 

 

So really quick I'll take you through the rooms:

1. You can't see the outside porch here, I left that out only cuz I really didn't know how to design it. (I probably could of just added another room but oh well)

2. Living Room: So the first actual room you see is the long red one, and that is the living room. I got the ugly couches that Minseok kind of hates but loves, and I couldn't find a wooden made love seat to go outside of of a window so its blue but whatevs. Like I said, the house isn't overly decorated, it has the basics.

3.Hallway:  the hallway!!! lol. um yeah thats a hallway, only there would be acutal pictures in there, a few random wall designs. I think that after Rui arrives Minseok would be that parent to hand up the most random pics of their child so yeah.

4. Bathroom: Lets go to the bathroom! Now actually in the story, there is no official shower like wall encase thingy, there's a drain in the floor in the corner witha  shower head on the wall. There is a quick rise in the floor to be the divider and thats it, but you know, improv with what I got! There are two entry doors to the bathroom; one from the hallway and the other from the bedroom. There is a tub, and I don't know if you guys may have forgotten about this, but there is. It's not used much, but it's there!

5. Bedroom: The bedroom! So this is where all the magic happens! Basic bed, I couldn't find a canopy to go over it, but you can imagine it! once again the room is very plain, they have two dressers (Wu Fan totally went and built Minseok one) and just little stuff.

6. Rui's Room: Take it back to the little hidden room in the back; once it was Minseok's private room but it turned in to Rui's room! So I just designed it as Rui's room, mostly because its his room through out most of the story anyways. I couldn't find a circular crib (like it would really exist in this app ha!) but you can see the crib in the corner, plus a few dressers. 

7. Kitchen: The kitchen! This is where a lot of things happen right? So I know most kitchens dont have doors to them, but this house does. From the hallway there is a door leading to the kitchen/dining room. I got a circular table! and I put in the actual number of chairs that I've been picturing all along, including the random one they have next to the door where Tao pouts and watches the family be all happy! There is an exiting door that the family uses most of the time to go in and out of the house because it leads right ot in to the fields and paddies.

 

ANYWHO!

I hope you liked(?) this, it was just something I thought you guys should know and get a visual of. Maybe you can go back in the chapters and reread some stuff, and picture it with this here floor plan! I might even post a floor plan of Wu Fan and Minseok's home in Thailand! (if you guys want cuz if this annoyed you then never mind OTL) 

If you have any questions about this feel free to comment or even message me! Also my Tumblr is available to ask questions there as well! Thank you everyone and I'll do my best to update soon!