Chapter 3

The Twin Couple

Chapter 3

After some times, Yong Guk stepped out from the house, going down the stairs. The other 4 guys were following him.

Him Chan got out from the car, looking disbelief.

“We are all going?” he asked, looking at Yong Guk.

“Yeah,” Yong Guk innocently nodded.

Him Chan sighed. “Ya, babo ya! This car only fit 5 persons at a time. How can we all go at once?” he scolded as he burst into anger. “Plus, even if we tried to fit ourselves in this car, even if we managed, where you think Ga Young’s sister will sit? On the roof, in the car bumper? Huh?” he continued.

“Hyung, I think Him Chan hyung is right,” Young Jae supported Him Chan.

Yong Guk scratched his head.

“Enough, enough, Jong Up, Dae Hyun, Jun Hong, stay home. Let’s go,” Him Chan ordered as he entered into the car back.

Yong Guk took the front passenger’s seat and Young Jae sat in the back seat.

With a split second, the car made its way, moving on the road and soon, vanished from the three guys’ sight.

“Do you think Yong Guk hyung is overreacted?” Dae Hyun asked.

“I don’t know, he seems like he lost his brain and leave it somewhere else,” Jong Up said and laughed. The other two were giving him the weird look. He cleared his throat and said, “I mean, when is the last time that you see Yong Guk hyung lost him calmness, right?”

Dae Hyun and Jun Hong nodded their head. “Yeah, the last time was when he found out that his manager is not Korean,” Jun Hong said.

Dae Hyun automatically left the guys and climbed the stairs to the doorstep.

“Anyway, hyung, it is still weird that you think about brains like that,” Jun Hong commented in half-whispering way.

Jong Up just stared at him in his usual empty gaze. Jun Hong later, pulled his hand and dragged him towards the doorstep.

Meanwhile…

Him Chan drove through the high-way. Yong Guk was restless, and kept looking at Young Jae, who was sitting at the back passenger’s seat.

“Young Jae-ah, can you speak English once again. Just to make sure,” Yong Guk asked, almost begging.

“Well, okay,” he agreed. “Hello, Miss Na Young. We are here to pick you up because your sister is in Incheon,” he practiced in English.

“Ya, why you’re saying Incheon in Hangul? You should say it in English,” Yong Guk said, half scolding.

Young Jae slapped his own forehead and sighed. “Hyung, there’s no English word for Incheon,” Young Jae replied, in disbelief.

“And, she’ll know Incheon for sure right? Their family lived there, right?” Him Chan assured.

“See, there’s nothing wrong with my practiced English conversation just now,” Young Jae supported Him Chan’s statement.

“What a minute,” Yong Guk snapped. “There is difference between American English and British English, right?” he suddenly asked.

“Well, yeah, in terms of the spellings and pronunciations,” Young Jae explained. “Why?”

“What if she won’t understand you at all? You said you learned American English, right?” Yong Guk panicked again.

“There is no much of difference, just the accent, maybe,” Young Jae tried to convinced.

“Aye, how can it be like that? They won’t categorized them if there is no difference, right?” Yong Guk continued being restless.

“Yah! Bang Yong Guk, shut the hell up! It’s all going to be alright! I’m almost going crazy here, listening to you voice! So, shut up!” Him Chan yelled, his scream occupied the car that Young Jae had to cup his ears with his palm.

The rest of the journey was quite silent. Only the radio can be heard, also with Yong Guk’s restless breath. Him Chan was focused on driving while Young Jae was, sometimes, singing along with the song played by the radio station.

The car finally stopped its movement, at the entrance of the airport.

“You guys go in first, let me go and park the car,” Him Chan said, gaining the nodding of both Yong Gu and Young Jae.

Both of the guys stepped out of the car and Him Chan drove it away.

“Come on, let’s go,” Young Jae said.

Yong Guk followed him and they entered through the entrance. Young Jae was busy searching for the international flight arrival sign.

In the end, Young Jae gave up on searching. “Hyung, let’s just ask on one of these counters,” he suggested.

“Arasseo,” he replied and both of them made their way to the counter.

“Agashi, where is the arrival entrance for international flight?” Young Jae did the asking, while Yong Guk just stood with his eyes wandered around.

“Oh, the international arrival is on the 2nd level,” the girl at the counter told him. “May I ask from where? The plane that you wait for?” she continued.

“From London, I guess,” Young Jae replied while glanced at Yong Guk, who was nodding.

The girl typed on the computer beside her and checked on the monitor. “The plane from London already arrived 30 minutes ago, I think you may go to the second floor on the left. There is waiting section there. The person might be waiting by now,” she continued and gave a friendly smile.

“Oh, kamsa hamnida,” Young Jae bowed and walked towards Yong Guk. “Second floor, let’s go,” he said and they made their way towards the escalator.

The wandered on the arrival entrance, seeing people dragging their luggage and pushing their trolleys. The place was pretty crowded with people, and the white noises can be heard.

‘Where could she be?’ he thought while wandering around. Young Jae already went to the opposite side from him.

His cell phone was ringing for a bit, signalling that a message was in. He touched the phone to view the message.

From: Him Chan

Where are you guys? Did you found her?

His finger was running on the phone screen as he typed to reply the message earlier.

To: Him Chan

At the second floor. No sign of Ga Young’s doppelganger yet. Come here, quick!

As he clicked to send the message, a voice from behind accosted him. “Bang Yong Guk-ssi?”