Meeting all

Twisted

Uh... I would like to clarify something >< 4minute’s surname will change a little to match with the 5 members of Infinite >< Jieun’s brother will be revealed soon~ Please enjoy :D 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“27... 27... Where is 27... Ah! Here!” you exclaimed as you finally found your locker after ages of searching. To your right was a locker with loads of letters, bouquets of flowers and piles of chocolates loaded outside it. *Wow... This person here must be hot.. I wonder who occupies this locker... I’m sure it’s a senior* you thought as you glanced to your left. You choked on your own saliva as you saw the other locker — the amount of letter, flowers and chocolates were about twice as much! You were deeply in thought about the two seniors your locker was in between. But two strong voices boomed you out of your thoughts. 

“AYO WASSUP KRIS HYUNG!” a lean guy — most probably a senior — was walking towards you from your right. *So those gifts were for him?!* You turned your head towards your left and gasped. The guy — named Kris probably since no one else was there — was seriously tall! He smirked and started shouting back at the guy at the right, “AYO ’SSUP KAI!” *So his name is Kai.... Kris and Kai.. And both equally hot... Wait Wait! Lee Minhee stop fantasizing about them!* you shook your head vigurously while Kai and Kris shot you weird glances but nonetheless thought that it was cute. *kyeopta~* both of them thought at the same time. “Mianhae sunbaes, I shall not intrude,” you bowed and left in a hurry. Scurrying to your first class, you realised that it was arts. *Jieun won’t be with me* you pouted. 

As you were walking into the class, the 5 notorious faces of 4minute greeted you. *Oh . Please just let them walk past* you prayed silently. Much to your dismay, 4minute walked right into the classroom with you. You quickly found a seat next to the window and glanced outside to enjoy the scenary. You didn’t notice Hyuna sitting next to you. *Lee Minhee... All of us will make your life a living hell.. That’s your retribution* Hyuna’s eyes were filled with hatred. 

After hours of boring lessons, it was finally lunch break. You, together with Jieun, grabbed the students’ standard lunch food and made your way to Infinite’s table. Reaching the table, you ended tripping on something — or rather someone. You met eyes with a guy with big eyes, an casting a smirk. *Okay woah... I didn’t know there is such a guy who is prettier than Sungjong oppa... I think he’s in my year.. I swear he looks familiar..* “Hey sweetie~” then it hit you. You could recognise that oh-so-familiar, yet annoying voice anywhere. *Lee Chanhee..* Your face darkened, “Yah! Lee Chanhee let go of me!” He smirked, “C’mon babe~ I told you, just call me Chunji~” he whispered into your ear which sent shivers down your spine. *Wait.. If Lee Chanhee is here, does that mean the rest of Teen Top is as well?! Oh god someone kill me now..* “Yah! Lee Chanhee! What the heck are you doing to poor Minhee?!” Zelo yelled after he had seen the whole incident, and led Jieun to Infinite’s table. *Will drama ever end today...? Ugh...* you rolled your eyes dramtically. *Damn you Lee Chanhee! What were you trying to do to Minhee?!* Zelo was fuming inside. You squirmed away from Chunji’s grasp and went to B.A.P. and Infinite. Your face brightened up immediately as you saw Jieun’s oppa. *Myungsoo oppa...* your heart would melt every time he smiles and winks at you; Your heart would beat faster than per normal whenever he looks at you. Is this love? Heck no. A voice inside your head retaliated as you frowned. “Minhee? Gwenchana?” Hoya waved his hand in front of your face to make you snap out of your daydream. “Wae? Fantasizing over me?” Dongwoo oppa boasted.

You scoffed,“Pftt.. As if! I’d rather fantasize over” you covered your mouth as you realised you had almost spilled it. “Um.. Over.. Super Junior! Yeah Suju!” you quickly covered up. Sungyeol wasn’t convinced, yet he kept mum as usual. All of you did the usual ‘long time no see’, ‘how was life’ greeting as you were debating on whether to ask the question that had been pestering you all day. “Do.. Oppas, by any chance, know two people by the name of Kai and Kris respectively?” you finally asked. Infinite stiffened, there was only one person by the name of Kai and one person by the name of Kris in the senior year — EXO’s Kai and Kris. Sungjong persuaded you not to mix with them, which you had no idea why. 

From afar, T-ara was spying the nine of you. “What right do they have to mix with Infinite oppas?!” they scoffed. Little did they know who you really are. 

*Where is B1A4 oppas?* you wondered after some time. “If you’re looking for B1A4 oppas, especially Gongchan,” Jieun teased, “They are helping out for some things,” she shrugged. *Ugh.. Kim Jieun! That was so long ago.. And it was just a mere crush! I got over that after I saw Myungsoo oppa open up to others..* you mentally scolded your best friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So... Here’s a bit of Chapter 2 >< (I know the name ._.) I need to practise my piano now, so... I will continue later >< See you soon(?)
Please subscribe and comment!!! <3
All subscriptions and comments will be appreciated <3 thanks!!!