Day with NU'EST

Twisted

To : Myungsoo Oppa

Oppa~ mianhae ah.... I’m going to visit NU'EST oppas and have a day out with them.. You wouldn’t mind right~? >< I'm sure my boyfriend isn’t petty ㅋㅋ 
From : Minhee
 
Today was a Saturday, thus you did not need to go to school. You woke up bright and early to get ready, wearing a cute dress  and a sunglasses.  Just as you were about to go out, you received a message from Myungsoo. 
To : Minhee
Nae~ I'm not petty ’kay xP hehe have fun and say hi to NU'EST for me! Love ya! Muack :* 
From : Myungsoo Oppa 
You chuckled at his cuteness and made your way to the house NU'EST shared.
******** 
“Ren Oppa! JR Oppa! Minhyun Oppa! Aron Oppa!” you hollered. Minhyun poked his head out of the window from his room on the second floor. “Minhee-ah! Come in! The door’s not locked!” he yelled as you made your way to the door. Once you opened the door, Minhyun ran and hugged you at the speed of light. “C-Can’t breathe..” you struggled to say. “Oops... Hehe..” Minhyun rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “Where’s the rest of the oppas? I’m bringing you guys out! My treat,” you asked Minhyun. He pointed to the second floor, “Ren is well, sleeping, JR Hyung is practising his guitar, and Aron is at the gaming room.” You nodded and made your way to the gaming room first. “Aron Oppa!” you yelled. Aron jumped in surprise and turned to you. “Minhee saenggie! Come and give Oppa a hug!” he stretched his arms wide and you happily hugged him. “I missed you... We missed you..” he swayed you from side to side. You explained why you were there once again to Aron and made your way to the practice room to find JR. The door of the room creaked open after a light push and you crept up behind JR. “Boo!” you whispered in his ear, causing him to literally jump up of his seat in fright. “PUAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHA! THE LEADER OF NU'EST IS SO EASILY SCARED?!” you laughed even harder as tears started to form in your eyes for laughing too hard. “Yah..!” JR pouted, “Saenggie, you shouldn’t do this...” he smirked all of a sudden. *Bipolar much?* you thought. JR tackled you down and tickled your sides. “O-O-Oka-Okay... I-I s-s-surr-surren-surrender..!” JR stopped tickling you and sat down next to you. “So.. What brings you here?” you sighed and explained it once again. “I’ll make my way to Ren oppa’s room now. He’s sleeping right?” you confirmed with JR and made your way to Ren’s room, which was supposed to be shared with Baekho before he died. You peeked your head into the room, “Ren Oppa?” you looked around and chuckled silently. *Still as messy as ever* “Oh saenggie?” Ren came out from the bathroom fully-clothed. You explained why you were there and Ren hugged you tightly. “We missed you saenggie.. We’ll get ready soon, meantime make yourself at home in the living room and yeah,” with that he playfully pushed you out of his room. 
********
After they had gotten ready, all 5 of you made your way to Everland, which was a walking distance away from their house. “Wahh! It’s been a long time since we’ve been here!” NU'EST ran around like little children. “Still haven’t grown up I see?” You mumbled, not for anyone to hear but JR heard it. “Keke yeah, we’re all children!” he smiled childishly as he ran around yet again. 
******** 
After a whole day at Everland, you and NU'EST decided to call it a day. Just before you went home, JR yelled,“Don't forget to keep in contact with us, nae? visit at anytime you want!” you nodded gratefully and waved them goodbye. Once you reached home, you plopped yourself on the bed. *I’ll miss NU'EST oppas* and with that, you drifted off to sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Not a good update, I know I know :< anyways, triple update! Woohoo! Hope you subbies and readers like it! <3 please subscribe and comment~ all are loved <3 사랑해요! ♡
-Cherry214-