Heartbreaker [Woohyun's POV]

Twisted

Imma start putting songs as OSTs from this chappie onwards arasso? ^^~ Sorreh for not updating for a long time.. School is hell. OTL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

G-Dragon - Heartbreaker

Nam Woohyun's POV

Life has been hell with me knowing that Minhee is dating one of my bestest brothers, Myungsoo. Damn, I really wish I was in Myungsoo’s place. I had never been so serious about a girl before, and now, that girl is my brother’s. This may sound selfish and cruel, but now, I really hope Minhee and Myungsoo break up soon, then, she’ll see that choosing Myungsoo is the wrong choice, and I am the right one. But until that day really happens, she’ll be known as my heartbreaker. I chuckled bitterly. How ironic of me to think of that, as I was listening to G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker? That song really conveyed my feelings. Lee Minhee, the heartbreaker. My heart cringes at the thought, yet I can’t seem to deny the fact that she INDEED broke my heart. Sigh. This is going to be harder than I thought. 

********

I’ve seen how Myung put his arms around Minhee securely, how he pecks her cheek ever-so-often during lunch, and I would always be thinking, ‘Hey, that should’ve been me. If only I took a step faster.’ yes, you may be laughing at how pathetic I am, to blame and regret. But hey, if you like this girl, and your best friend got her, you would know how I feel. People usually say women are generous, but no one said men were. We can be petty and jealous freaks when it comes to the special girl.

********

Another typical day. Another day for me to suffer while seeing Minhee and Myungsoo together. Another day for me to keep on regretting about how I should have taken action. Another day... Another day to be heartbroken. Another-- 

“Woohyun Oppa, gwenchana?” Minhee’s concerned voice broke my train of thoughts. I blinked at her as I nodded meekly. She gave me a small smile and happily skipped away to Myungsoo, where they all were laughing oh-so-merrily with Infinite. Have I been thinking so much that I didn’t notice my own brothers coming? Dang. Nam Woohyun, you’re seriously whipped. I caught Sunggyu hyung staring at me, and I just gave a curt nod as an acknowledgement. His eyes were staring still, as though he was telling me ‘Stop being upset. Move on.’ I could almost picture hyung saying that. I put on a smile as I made my way towards them. Move on, Nam Woohyun. Don’t let a single girl get you down. There’re lots of fish in the ocean, furthermore, I am THE Nam Woohyun, I can get any girl I want. Yes, cocky as it sounds, but what can I do when I AM the ladies man. I shouldn’t be moping around just because of a girl I can’t get. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here’s an angsty chappie for you :/ Don’t kill me, XuanXD, if you ever read this ene;; 
Not everything has a happy ending, I'm sorry Namstar ;-; I'll make it up to you someday..
A short new year's (CNY) update for yew, you, before I go for my reunion dinner OTL
Saranghaeeeeeee I'll update soon .____________.
And jeongmal mianhe for not updating for 10823487239477218974183479287348324 years orz u_______u