Chapter 4

Twisted

L.Joe looked at you from afar. *Lee Minhee... I don’t know how you do it, but your presence never fails to make my heart beat faster. I think I’m in love with you..* L.Joe thought while his hand unconsciously reached for his chest where his heart is located. Niel, too had some problems with handling his emotions. *Yah! You. Are. The. Almighty. Ahn. Daniel! Why are you shy around Lee Minhee?! She’s just like those other girls! It’s.. It’s just that she doesn’t throw herself onto me like those other girls.. That’s why she’s.. Ugh! Ahn Daniel you’re going crazy!* Niel ruffled his perfectly-combed hair and grunted in frustration. Chunji was staring at his two dongsaengs weirdly. *Have they gone crazy or something?* The rest of Teen Top had gone somewhere to do their own business, leaving Niel, Chunji and L.Joe behind. The two in love noticed their hyung’s weird glances, “Yah! Lee Chanhee! What’re looking at?!” they yelled. Chunji rolled his eyes with annoyance. *I hate it when they use my real name* As if on cue, you walked past the trio, causing the two younger ones to be mesmorised by you. *Is it me? Or is Ahn Daniel and Lee Byunghun acting weird?* you raised an eyebrow as you looked at them. “Yah! Ahn Daniel! Lee Byunghun!” you snapped your fingers impatiently so that the two blur blocks could snap out of their trance. “Bwoh?” they said in unison and met eyes with you. L.Joe smirked. *My turn to have some fun..* In a flash, you were now in the arms of L.Joe. He whispered seductively in your ear, “Annyeong, Lee Minhee,” for some reason, the way L.Joe called your name was somewhat familiar from the past, but you pushed the thought to the back of your mind. You shot L.Joe an annoyed look and blew your bangs in frustration. “What do you want, Lee Byunghun?” “You,” L.Joe said without thinking, causing Niel, Chunji and you to stare at him in disbelief. *Byunghun hyung wouldn’t think about like liking the same girl.. Right..?* Niel thought worriedly. *Ooohh... Byunghun likes Minhee eh? I can by flirting with Minhee now* Chunji smirked secretly. *He’s kidding. He says it to every girl he flirts with. Get a hold of yourself Lee Minhee* you chided yourself inside. *Okay.. What the hell did I just say...?!* L.Joe himself was surprised that he said it so straightforwardly. The awkward tension was rising between the 2 unknown love rivals and you. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short half-update :/ I’m going to edit this tomorrow >< 
/yawns/ so tired since it
’s 11.11pm here =_= 

-Cherry214

Here’s some GIFs of Teen Top just for you, you~ <3

 

CREDITS TO ALL OWNERS ON TUMBLR! <3