Date...

Twisted

“Babe~ We haven’t gone on a date as an official couple yet, have we?” you were talking on the phone with L. *Oh right... We haven’t...* “I was thinking, how about we go out tomorrow? We’ve already completed our tasks, and I miss you~~~” you giggled at his slight aegyo at the end of his sentence and replied a short and simple ‘yes’ and ‘good night as you had to get ready for bed. “Nights to you too babe! ♡ I love you~” he replied that three words and eight letters that never failed to make your heart skip a few million  beats and make your cheeks redden. *I love you too, Myungsoo oppa* with that, you drifted off to sleep with a smile plastered on your face.

********

 

Tomorrow came by fast, much to yours and L’s liking. You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock ringing. *Okay… Myungsoo oppa will be here at 11am, and it’s 9am now… 2 hours is enough~* and, you went to bathe and wore a casual sundress. You glanced at the clock – 9.30am. *I guess there’s enough time for me to put on light makeup and cook a little something in case we get hungry…* and with that, you put on light makeup and made some chicken and tuna sandwiches. And before your mum could freak out about how you are missing by the time she comes back from work in the afternoon, you left a note on the coffee table.

To ; Umma ><

Ummaaaaaaaaaa~ Myungsoo oppa and I are going out today~ Will be back when he brings me back xP kekekekeke~

From ; Minhee <3

********

“BRNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!” L’s alarm clock went off for the nth time. *Ugh… I wanna sleep… WAIT. I HAVE A DATE WITH MINHEE TODAY OH .* L quickly got up and got ready, when he was done, he glanced at the clock. *. 10.45am. I guess I got to speed. Screw me and my love for sleep. Ugh* and he got into his car and sped his way to your house.

********

Just when you had finished your sandwiches, the doorbell rang. *Myungsoo oppa…* you opened the door and saw your boyfriend with messy clothes and hair but nonetheless still looked hot. (A/N: ASDFGHJKL OF COURSE HE’LL LOOK HAWT *^* IT’S KIM MYUNGSOO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Kay ‘nuff of me rambling… .-.) “I-I’m sorry Mi-Minhee… I o-overslept…” he managed to apologise in between his pants.
Your heart softened when you know that he rushed here even though he was still sleepy. “It’s okay, Myungsoo oppa! I’ve just gotten ready as well~” you reassured him, gesturing to the bag of sandwiches. L raised an eyebrow, “Minhee-ah~ Did you make those?” you nodded, embarrassed. L gazed at you softly, “Lee Minhee… What do I have to do to make you listen? You don’t have to bring these for our date~ Since I’ll be bringing you out to eat and have fun~” you blushed and mummered a soft ‘mianhae’. L chuckled lovingly and ruffled your hair, “It’s okay~ We can’t let these go to waste, now can we?” you hit his arm playfully and made your wait to his car.

********

“So babe, where do you want to go today?” L asked, keeping his eyes on the road still. You thought for awhile. *The movies? Beach? Gah! I’ll just pick somewhere…* “Um.. How about the beach, Myungsoo oppa? We could have a picnic there too!” you replied, implying on the sandwiches you had made. L chuckled, “Arasso babe~ Anything you want~”

********

After a good hour, both of you had reached the beach. “It’s been a long time since I’ve been here…” you exhaled deeply. “Ne, nado…” L replied. Both of you stayed silent for a moment and observed the children playing with the sand and water. L glanced at your side profile. *I hope we can be like that too, getting married and having beautiful children. But for now, you being my girlfriend is already what I want…* You felt someone intensely staring at you and glanced at L. “Oppa? Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look ugly in this dress? Or---” L silenced you by crashing his lips against yours. As soon as you both parted your lips in need of oxygen, L stared at you softly, “I was just thinking : when can we have children? So we can bring them here and play as a family?” that caused you to choke on the tuna sandwich you were chewing on. Eyes widening, L immediately patted your back and handed you a bottle of water from your bag. His concerned eyes were asking a million questions. “Gwenchana,” you assured him, “I was just surprised that you would say this all of a sudden, Myungsoo oppa.” You admitted. L felt a wave of guilt rush through him. *I shouldn’t have said it. I should just let things go with the flow…* Noticing L’s silence, you quickly replied, “Don’t feel guilty, Myungsoo oppa! I’m just not ready yet.” L nodded and continued gazing at the kids. He picked up a chicken sandwich and bit into it, his gaze never leaving you. “Babe~ Ah~~” he requested. You chuckled and ate the sandwich he fed you willingly. 

********

After a day of fun with your boyfriend, L sent you home and gave you a light peck on the forehead. “See you tomorrow babe... Saranghae!” your cheeks pinked when he said the words you loved to hear and just nodded in response. *God.. I’m so lucky to have you as my partner...* both of you thought in unison.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OTL OTL OTL I'm sorreh Craftsmen!!!! >< I was typing the ending of this chapter when a certain someone refreshed the page -_- and I don't really wanna retype everything now :/ I'll do it when I have time, I promise orz
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... Is this okay now? .-. Hope you liked this chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >< 

As an apology.... HERE'S HOYA .__________________________. /bricked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW9GRI4pdIwJddkq-htYY