First days

Twisted

“Minhee-ahh! Jieun is here! Get ready!” your mum hollered from the kitchen. You groaned as you made your way to the bathroom and bathe. *I can’t believe it.. It’ll be our first year in ____________ High* After, you got dressed into your uniform : and hurriedly went to the living room, anticipating to see your best friend, Jieun. Glancing at your watch, you realised that you should be heading for school if you didn’t want to be late for school. *Oh no... We can’t be late on the first day of school!* “Ah, Minhee! You’re done! Sit down a” you interupted your mum, “Mianhae umma! We gotta go!” you yelled as you were desperately trying to find your shoes. You turned around and bid your mum farewell before turning to your best friend, Jieun. “Kaja! We have to take the bus today. Oppa needs to do somethings in school so he had to go to school first,” Jieun explained. You pouted, you had missed Jieun’s brother since forever as he treats you as a dongsaeng as well, but still, you nodded and made your way to the bus stop. 
“Ppali! Ppali! We’re going to be late if we don’t hurry!” Jieun started to drag you into the large hall located at the heart of the school. “Oh wow....”  both of you were breath-taken by the size of the hall itself. “C’mon! Oppa told me before he went out that there were names on the chairs. Us first-years are seated in front,” Jieun gestured towards the first few rows in front. “Oh! How convinient! Our names are right in front... Wait... Is this according to classes?!” your eyes widened. *If it is, that means Jieun and I are in the same class!* 

“Guess so....” Jieun was trying to process everything. *Still the slowpoke I see~* you thought as you smirked. “Ah! We are in the same class! Yes!” you could only cover Jieun’s mouth while chuckling. We took our seats next to each other and waited for the welcome ceremony to start. Glancing at the other chairs, you spotted 5 names you wouldn’t want to see in your entire life — the Queenkas of your Middle School — 4minute. The colour was immediately drained from your face. *Oh no.. Please...* you prayed solemnly. *How did they even have such great brothers?! They don’t deserve them*

Meanwhile at other parts of school[T-ARA]

“So... Newbies again,” Jiyeon chuckled. *Let’s ride them* she smirked. The rest of T-ara knew what Jiyeon was thinking. Qri glanced at their leader. Boram nodded,“It’s always fun to mess with first-years,” she smirked,“They’re always the easiest batch.

Soyeon begged to differ, “But I heard that a few girls have brothers. Their brothers are them,” she emphasised on the word ‘them’. *From Infinite? Oh boy~ we can use their sisters to get closer to them* T-ara thought in unison. Suddenly, the door flung open and revealed the person T-ara wouldn’t want to see.

Meanwhile at the other parts of school[Infinite]

“Yah! I know you’re worried about your dongsaengs, so am I, but we need to find a way not to let T-ara harm them,” Sunggyu was at the rooftop together with Infinite to discuss about their school’s Queenkas. *Hopefully 4minute would chang for the better* 5 of them thought in unison. “You,” Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun, “You’re the only one in Infinite who doesn’t have a dongsaeng in the first-years. Go and check up on T-ara now. They’re at their usual hideout,” Woohyun nodded and left.

Just as he was nearing T-ara, a familiar yet distant back view of a guy beat him to it. *Who could that be...* he thought hard. His eyes widened as he realised who it was. *Omo! It’s one of those EXO guys!*  Being witty, Woohyun hid behind a thick pillar where he could see everything yet would not get caught and quickly texted Dongwoo. 
“Sunggyu hyung! Woohyun just texted me!” Dongwoo exclaimed. Sunggyu mentally facepalmed himself. *babo* What did he say? he raised an eyebrow. Dongwoo showed him the text and Sunggyu’s face fell almost immediately. *Darn those EXO people*

Meanwhile, Woohyun managed to take a video secretly of the scene.

“So.. T-ara, planning on first-years again?” that mysterious guy smirked. T-ara realised that he was on their side, and told him about their plans,“You see, some girls from first-years are dongsaengs of the Infinite members, excluding Nam Woohyun. We’re planning to use them to get closer to Infinite oppas,” Boram explained. The mysterious guy chuckled with his deep voice. “Not bad.. Not bad after all...” he praised. “Um.. Chanyeol can you tell us why you’re here again?” Qri raised an eyebrow. Chanyeol smirked,“I heard Infinite’s little discussion on the way here. I’m here to warn you, now thank me, he said arrogantly. T-ara scoffed, “Kamsa Chanyeol,” they said reluctantly. 

Woohyun ran as fast as he can back to the rooftop and showed the rest of Infinite the video. “Damn you Park Chanyeol,” all of them muttered under their breath.

Meanwhile at other parts of school[B.A.P., B1A4, Teen Top & 4minute] 

“It’s the start of a new beginning~” all 22 of them sang at the same time. All of them turned their heads towards one another and scoffed. *Not them* they thought altogether. Teen Top and 4minute smirked,“We didn’t know the goody-two-shoes B.A.P. and B1A4 would attend this school, they paused before continuing, “Or is it, because of her? Wow.. She sure has a lot of suitors~ Teen Top teased altogether. B.A.P. and B1A4 clenched their fists so hard that their knuckles turned white. “Don’t you dare hurt her,” they warned through gritted teeth.

All of the student body was assembled in the hall. You were seated in between Gongchan and Jieun to your relief. You glanced around and spotted 4minute seated at rows behind you. *That means we won’t be in the same class for English* you smirked. 

The principal, you presumed, got onto the stage and made a boring speech. You noticed lots of people weren’t listening, instead they were listening to music in their iPods. But one statement made them listen,“I will call out first-years name by name. If your name is called, come up and get your schedule and dorm number and key if necessary.” with that, first-years names were called and after you and Jieun got your schedules, both of you compared it with each other. “Awww... We don’t have arts together,” Jieun pouted as you chuckled. 
From afar, Jihyun from 4minute could see your schedule and gestured to the rest of 4minute to take a glance. 
“Well, it seems that we have arts and Maths with her... And I think Jieun isn’t in her arts class,” Ga Yoon smirked. *We’ll make sure that your life here is a living hell as well Lee Minhee. Just wait.* 4minute smirked and chuckled evilly to themselves.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter up! So... How was it? Please comment so that I can improve and have motivation to write~ Sorry for some of you :< I had to make Teen Top, EXO, T-ara and 4minute jerks. :/ I’m sorry ><
I assure you that by the end of the story I
’ll try and make them angels :D 

Please support both of my stories >< KAMSAHAMNIDA <3