Lunch Box to You

Coffee For You, Sir !

tumblr_mdt7jo3HEh1r34q0to1_500.jpg

 

" M-Master...? Should I call you that, all of you ? " you asked timidly.

All of Exo stared at you.

" Okay ! " Chanyeol raised up his hands.

A few raised up but the matured hyungs just sighed.

" No need for that. Just call us by our names ! or you could add "oppa" in there as well ~ "  Chen said teasingly.

" Uh.. umm... oppa... what would like to drink ? " you stood there uncomfortably.

You felt someone was staring at you the whole time you walked in and out of the kitchen.

You peeked around but you saw no one staring.

" Excuse me... but where's Luhan oppa ? " you asked curiously.

" Ah.... promise you won't tell anyone, you? " Lay asked.

You hesitated and nodded.

" Well, he had his first break up yester morning. But seems like he was in a better mood when he came home that evening. "

You nodded in understanding. " But that doesn't answer my question, does it? " you asked and smiled.

Sehun chuckled and looked at you. " He's having extra dance practice. He wants to keep himself busy... "

Sehun sounded like he was afraid Luhan might overwork and hurt himself, his eyes showing concern and worry.

* Sehun... he looks so worried... * you frowned a little and looked at your small notebook.

" Well, that's the last of the order. Please wait patiently. " you smiled and left the table.

" All of these on the paper and pack up a special lunch set meal into my container please. I'll pay for it. "

--------------------

" Luhan hyung ! "

Luhan stopped dancing and turned around. " Something wrong ? " he asked as he paused the song.

" Look,you gave you something. Even SHE cares about you. " Sehun sighed and passed Luhan a bag.

" Wha-- What's this? " he asked, opening the bag.

" she just told me it's her treat... " Sehun said as he sat beside Luhan to see what was in the bag.

--Flashback for a little bit --

" Wait, Sehun o-oppa ! " you called.

" Hmm? " he turned around.

" Please give this to Luhan oppa. It's my treat ! " 

--Flashback ends --

" Hmm.. open it ! " Sehun called Luhan to open the tupperware while he took out a thermal bottle.

" Oh it's rice with  "

" .. and hot tea "

Sehun passed the bottle to Luhan and Luhan looked inside, smelling the aroma of lavender.

He unconciously smiled to himself staring at the bottle. * Lavender hot tea. *

" Woah, hyung.... why are you smiling creepily by yourself?? " Sehun widened his eyes.

Luhan chuckled and shook his head.

" Nothing.. nothing at all. "

--------------

" Suzy ! Wha-What's wrong? Are you angry ? " you looked at her, worried.

" That Kris ! He just gave me his phone number !! He thinks that he's so handsome. " Suzy gave you a crumbled up paper.

You opened and stared at it. " Lend me your phone. "

" You wana call your mom? Here you go. " she passed it to you.

"... Hey ! Don't type his number in ! " she realized what you were doing but you blocked her hands with your back and continued typing his number in, laughing.

" There. His number, saved. " you gave it back to her.

She sulked and kept her phone right away. 

" Don't you want to delete that? " you asked and giggled.

You saw her ears red a little and she shook her head. " I- His number might be useful one day. And I can scold him through the phone later.

" Oh hey. Do you sense someone staring at you ? " you asked.

" Hmm? No... why? "

" I feel someone staring at me after--after ... your Daekhyun group came in ! " you snapped your head to that table, seeing that guy looking at you.

" It's Daehyun, not Daekhyun ! " Suzy also stared at that table, and continued.

" Wow, wowowoowowow. He's staring at you. Oh my gosh Daehyun is staring at you. " Suzy turned to you.

" Do you know what this means??? Daehyun is Luhan's rival now ! Oh my, this is like a drama ! "

" What !? What rival ?? He was just staring. Maybe there's something behind me or.... and why Luhan oppa?" you rushed your words.

" C'mon, you. I know you like Luhan. Hmmm?? " she teased.

" No, I don't. Really. I'm just helping him since he helped me. " you replied calmly, staring at her eyes and patting her arm after that.

" Aww..... then there's no drama... " Suzy frowned.

" The real drama is you, Suzy. " you laughed and continued. " You.... and Kris. "

She immediately jumped up and started hitting your arm. " Noooo !! I will NEVER EVER EVER LIKE HIM ! " 

You laughed while trying to stop her from hitting you. " Okay ! Okay ! I was joking !!"

 

 

 

_______________________________

Yay, an update ^_^  and a short one.

and it looks so hangy.

Just finihsed my exams and here's a 2 week holiday for me ~

Comment & Subscribe ! 

Tell me somebody, should I write the sad ending ?

Or help me think of a goood ending :3