Table 1

Coffee For You, Sir !

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. "

 

 

Today was your second month working at the "Exotic Planet " cafe and everything had been well for you.

--------------

you ! Can you please take that orders from that table ? I'm busy ! " Suzy called you as you were putting down the drinks from table 10.

You looked at the table she was looking at and did an 'okay' sign. After walking away from table 10, you stood in front of table 1.

You scanned around the table, seeing a bunch of boys playing around. " Uh.. excuse me... " you tried to get their attention.

" No, Hyung!! Stop it !!! " you saw one of the boys shouted when his brother tickled him roughly.

You heard a short scream from him and you jumped in shock, blinking a few times.

" Excuse me ~ " you called again, louder. All of them noticed your presence and quiet down instantly. 

" Uhm.. any orders?? " you asked as you took your notepad out, prepared to write everything down.

All of them  ordered their drinks one by one. You counted the orders and realise one of them haven't ordered yet. * Hmm... *

You bowed a little and left the table. You went back to the counter and gave the orders, looking around the cafe.

One second the cafe was packed of people. Another, the cafe was empty, only 2 tables eating quietly a very very very noisy table.

" Tough day, huh? " Suzy appeared behind you, and you nodded.

She smiled and ruffled your hair, making you dodge away and pouted at her.

" Stop doing that.. " you murmured and tidied up your hair. 

Suzy laughed at you and asked, " Do you know who you're serving to ? "

You shook your head and looked at that noisy table. " Whoever it is, I don't care. "

" Did you ever realise that thwy're a regular customer? " she crossed her arms and looked at you with a curious expression.

You blinked a few times and shook your head. " This is the first time I've seen them. "

" I heard that table wants a personal waitress ! And the pay is much higher ~ " she told you and held your hands.

" Omo, and who's it going to be ? " you asked her. She shrugged and looked around.

" I heard they are choosing their personal waitress today, and confirming it this weekend ! that's why every waitress is here today. " she whispered to you.

" And no one knows about this waitress choosing thingy ? " you asked. Your friend shook your head and told you that she overheard the manager speaking to the phone.

" I hope you would get chosen, you. Less work, more money. " she patted your head and left with her notepad.

You sighed and sat down on a chair at the counter. " Personal waitress... " you murmured to yourself.

you ! " someone called you from behind, making you snap out of your thoughts.

" Ah, yeah ? " you looked behind, only to see a tray full of drinks ordered by that table before.

" Table 1. " they told you even though you already knew.

You carefully put the drinks down at that table and bowed. " Enjoy~ " you smiled at them and quickly left the table.

You sighed as you kept staring at that noisy table. * Can't they just be quiet for one minute...?? *

you - ah !! " you heard your friend shouted your name and you turned around to look at her.

" Neh ?? " you asked when she was just right behind you. " Are you daydreaming ?? Omo, omo, my you just daydreamed !! " she hugged you happily.

That's right. you don't ever daydream at work, EVER. But today feels different. That regular noisy table that you never even realised until today, personal waitress, higher pay.... you thought of your family.

* But I see much more beautiful and better waitresses here... do I have a chance ? * you thought as you looked at the cafe waitrsses holding two trays full of drinks at once. * I can only wait & see... * you stood up from the chair you were sitting on and went to take an order from a table, beside that noisy table.

--------------

" ... Little girl, I'm sorry but the chocolate strawberry parfait is sold out.. " you told the little girl calmly.

The girl started crying and you widened your eyes. " It's alright, dear. Don't cry ~ " her mom tried to calm her down.

You looked around, seeing most of the people staring at this table. You sighed and kept your notepad in your pocket.

" Don't cry, little girl ~ Noona will give you a free vanilla ice-cream, okay ?? Uljima, Uljima... " you calmed her down. She stopped crying, suprisingly. You smiled and patted her head. " Good girl. Let noona get you your ice-cream, okay ? " she nodded her head eagerly and you went to the counter.

" Hey, I want to order this orders here, and I'll pay for the vanilla parfait. " you told the person at the counter.

" Huh? But you know the parfait is really expensive... " the person told you, but you shook your head.

" Nevermind, it's for that little girl there... I don't want to disappoint her... I'll pay for it, don't worry ! " you rushed that person.

" Here is the orders for table 2. " a person passed a tray to you. " Oh, thanks. "

You brought it to the table and gave the little girl the vanilla parfait. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWH23ubiDrYcAeA-YGwR

Her mother thanked you embarrassingly and you told her it was nothing.

The little girl's eyes sparkled and she started eating it. " Mmm !! Yummy !! " she her lips.

You laughed at her cuteness and bowed , then left with a smile.

What you didn't know was that Table 1 was observing you the whole time.

 

 

 

_________________________

Guess who's table 1 ??  ^_^

Hope you like it ~

Comment & Subscribe <3

Aww shiiiaatt... I mixed up 'you' and 'me' T_T

Well, I've changed it.. sorry :/