Tea

Coffee For You, Sir !

I just thought of a sad ending for this story, should I write this a sad story ? 

 

-------------------------------------- i'm back, i guess ~ -------------------------------------------

 

" Chocolate mint ice cream , please "

" Choco - mint ice cream , please "

Both of you looked at each other and laughed. " Jynx, you owe me a soda. " you told him.

" What, not you too... " he ruffled his hair in annoyance. You smiled at his cuteness.

We took our ice cream and went to pay for it.

" SehunBaekhyunLayKrisLuhanChenSuhoChanyeolBaekhyun...wait I said that already.. "

you quietly whispered to yourself while eating your ice cream.

" What are you doing? " he asked curiously. 

Your head snapped uyp and you blushed. " A-ahh, it's nothing, I was just trying to remember the names... "

" Oh, well tell me, I'll help. " he smiled kindly. You relaxed and started memorizing the names.

-------

" The last one !! I forgot the last one ! " you squirm in irritation. 

You heard him laughing and your face flushed red. * This is embarassing.*

" Hey, I think i gotta go.... " you said quietly.

" Ah, this fast? Well, me too. I have dance practice ! See you next time ! " he popped his last bit of ice cream into his mouth and ran away.

You blinked a few times and smiled. * Thank you again. *

-- The Next Day --

" Good afternoon, are you alone today? " you smiled and he looked at you.

" Well, yeah... " you heard Luhan's emotionless voice.

"..? " you opened your mouth and asked, " Would you like anything? "

He shook his head and stared out the window. * But you can't just sit here without ordering anything... *

You went to the counter and said, " One warm Lavender tea, please. "

" Coming right up. " 

" I thought I saw him shook his head. " Suzy shot you a curious look.

You smiled without looking at her, but put a finger on your lips to say ' Secret '.

She understood what you meant and smiled. " You like him, don't you~ "

You snapped your head to her and said, " No ! I will never like someone ! I'm just--- saying thanks..."

" Thanks for..? "

" Helping me ! He helped me twice already. It's just a small thank you gift. "

The truth is, you wanted to make him feel better. You knew something was wrong with his expressin and voice pitch.

You put the Lavender tea in front of him and he looked at it. 

" I didn't.. order anything. " he looked up and saw your face.

You smiled and nodded. " It's for you.. just a small thank you gift. "

He slowly took the cup and drank it. You could see his shoulder relax and you unconciously relaxed too.

" I heard Lavender tea would calm you down. " you spoke.

You could see him showing a shocked expression for a second .

" You seem down today. This will soothe you. " you giggled. He put down the cup gently.

" Oh, it's not a big deal anyway." he smiled but his eyes wavered.

you !!! " Suzy screamed-squealed. Both of you widened your eyes and you instantly flush red.

" Um... thank you.. " you said and turned around, hitting someone.

" Ahh.. I'm- I'm sorry. " you looked up and saw some farmiliar faces.

" Oh.. uhm... sorry... " you quickly walked past them to the counter.

you ~!! It's Daehyun, Yong Guk and Young Jae ~ Ahhhhhhhh " your friend squealed.

You quickly covered and shook your head.

She breathed in and huffed out after you took your hand away.

" Stop  squealing over those guys who are not even cute. " you smiled innocently.

" STOP SAYING THEY'RE NOT CUTE . " you frend emphasized on every word.

" Okayokay. " you patted her head and stood up, wanting to take orders from the table 3, where Daehyun and his friends are sitting.

" LET ME !! " your friend pushed you back onto the chair and quickly ran to them.

You saw your friend nodding excitedly and those people were a little uncomfortable.

You sighed and shook your head * Suzy oh suzy.... *

You saw Luhan coming to you and you quickly stood up.

" Hey, are you going already? " you asked cheerfully.

He smiled and patted your head, looking into your eyes.

" Thank you. I feel better. "

You blushed as his hand left yours and he walked out of the cafe.

You sat down dreamily and touched your head where he patted.  

* ..... *

 

 

 

_________________________________

Should I write the sad ending??? Don't worry it's not ending yet !

Comment me some ideas for the next chapter !

I'm really happy if all of you would give me some ideas ~ ^_^

Comment and Subscribe ~

Thank You !

Lavender Tea for all of you ^w^

Sorry for typos ~

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEmvD867R_Ujea8Hasmxr