Transfer Student

Coffee For You, Sir !

" Love is not what makes the world go round, it is what makes your world perfect and complete "

 

The next day, you woke up at the sound of your alarm and forced yourself off bed.

* Hope today goes well too. * you rubbed your sleepy eyes as you walked into the bathroom.

You wore your school's uniform and went out, closing the door quietly since it was still 5am and your parents were still asleep.

You started walking to school slowly, looking down at the floor.

Withour knowing, someone hit your shoulder, making your back pack fall and your books dropped out. You turned behind and shouted, " Hey !!! "

You sighed as that person ignored you You picked up all your books slowly and stood up, sliging your back pack over your right shoulder

. You looked at your watch and widened your eyes.

" Aishh, I'm late... " you started running to school.

It usually took you 1 hour to walk to school, or 40 minutes to run. You don't even own a bicycle.

You reached Seoul High's front gate and you sighed in relief. 

Even though you were poor, your mom used her savings and forced you to go to Seoul High, the most popular high school in Seoul.

you ! " you heard your friend called you and suddenly someone pushed you from behind, making you stumble.

You turned and saw Suzy. " Hey Suzy ~ " you smiled and greeted her.

" Omo, it's Suzy sunbaenim ~ she's so pretty ~ " you and your friend heard a junior complimenting your friend from afar.

Suzy looked at her and smiled, making her walked away with her friend shyly.

" Kaja, let's get to class ! " Suzy put her hands on your shoulders and walked behind you.

While walking to class, you heard some students talking about some new transfer students.

" Transfer, huh. It's almost half a year already... " Suzy looked at those students who were talking about the new transfer students.

You smiled and patted her hands that is on your shoulder. " Let's just wait and see if it's true. "

After both of you sat down at your respective places, you took out your pencil case and a piece of paper.

" Drawing again? " your friend asked. " Yeah? You know I love it. " you told her and started sketching the empty classroom.

" Draw without looking the classroom! " your friend tries to block your view and you laughed. " I can't ! The classroom is too big ~ " you told her and smiled.

" If I focus on only one thing, then I can remember it in my head. " you continued.

" Draw me !!! " your friend pointed at herself and jumped on her seat eagerly.

" You know I don't know how to draw real humans, Suzy... " you shook your head. " Aww..." she slumped on her seat and you continued drawing the empty classroom.

After a few minutes, Suzy's face came closer to you, making you look at her. " Yes ? " she asked.

" I'm not done yet... " you told her. she lay back down on her seat and took out her storybook.

" Are you done yet?? " she asked you again after a few minutes. You just shook your head while drawing.

Suddenly, someone came in and both of you looked up.

Yi Qian. She looked at both of you and smirked. " Hello, sisters~ " she called as she put her bag down her seat.

" We're not your sisters, okay ? " Suzy hissed under her breath and you laughed silently.

Yi QIan is the most famous and beautiful girl in this whole school, a.k.a the Queenka.

Even though she's beautiful, she's ugly in the inside.

She's arrogant, a flirt, and 95% of the guys in this school falls in love with her. Are the guys blind !??

After about half an hour, the class was packed of people and it was noisy.

* Teacher, please come in quickly ~ * You hoped. You hated noisiness and you yourself don't talk much.

As you hoped the teacher would come in quickly, the teacher came in.

The whole class went silent and everyone sat back at their places. The teacher cleared and announced,

" We have a new student coming to this class, and he would sit wherever there are empty spaces. Come in, new student. "

A student came in and some people gasped in shock.

You didn't looked at that person because you didn't really care. 

" Omo, you ~ It's Daehyun !! " your friend squealed.

You looked up and saw a few boys standing in front, smiling.

" Hello, everyone. I'm Jung Daehyun. Nice to meet you, please take care of me. " he bowed friendly and almost every girl squealed.

You took a close look at him and raised an eyebrow. * He's not even good looking.* you thought.

" He's not even cute. " you whispered to your friend. She hit your arm and shout - whispered,  " He's hot, okay !!?? The hottest guy in the world ! "

" Okay, okay... " you pushed her hands away and she smiled, satisfied.

You didn't really care where he would sit, and your teacher started teaching the class.

-- After school --

" Suzy, let's go to the cafe. " you called her as she was still reading her favorite storybook.

" Oh, okay... " she stood up with her eyes still glued on the storybook, and held her hand out to you.

You rolled your eyes and held her hand, pulling her together with you.

You walked down the stairs, forgotten that you pulled Suzy along. She slipped and almost fell.

You yelped, when someone caught her waist before she fell. You looked at that person and saw Daehyun.

" D- Daehyun - sshi ! " you widened your eyes. "A-ahh-- Kamsahamnida, Daehyun - sshi. " you thanked him, while your friend was still frozen stiff.

You pulled your friend up and turned her around. Suzy blushed and bowed a little, pulling you down the stairs.

" Omo omo omo omo omo omoooo, Daehyun caught me ~~~~ " Suzy blushed and giggled all by herself.

You looked at her with a ' would-you-stop-that ' expression and sighed. " Want to go get bubble tea? I missed the taste so much." Suzy asked.

You thought about your expenses for this month, until Suzy said it was her treat. You agreed, of course.

" you - ahh~ We're late ~ " Suzy whined. You just shrugged and both of you continued running to the cafe.

-------------------------

" 3 seconds late ! " Suzy sighed and both of you started waiting the customers.

Cliing

You looked at the glass door, spotting a group of customers.

* Eh, aren't they from yesterday ? *

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________

Woo, finally ! o_o  such a boring chapter T_T

I've been reading about how to write a good fanfiction...

I didn't really folow the advice though, hahaha.

I'm just doing this for fun , so I really don't mind.

Comment & Subscribe ~

Love you guys forever <3 <3 Lesser than my love for Exo though, sorry.