My Two Words to Him

Coffee For You, Sir !

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 

 

" Hey, Suzy ~ " you called your friend.

You sighed and sat down beside her. " Tiring day, isn't it ? " she asked and laughed.

You nodded and looked around the cafe.

" See , that table is here again today. " you looked at the table that your friend was looking and saw that noisy table.

" I never got to wait that table before... but I might wait that table today... " she told you and looked away.

As you were staring at that table, one of them looked up and both of you were staring at each other in the eyes.

You quickly looked away shyly and just looked at the scenery outside the cafe.

It was already 5pm, and the sky was painted orange red. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a hot day...

Your friend walked to that table and took their orders, while you look at her.

She calmly walk away and sat down while giving the orders to the counter.

She sat quietly and suddenly grabbed my wrists, making me widened my eyes and looked at her.

" What's wrong, Suzy ?? " you asked . She breathed out and her grip loosened. " You see that guy over there, blonde ? " she asked you.

You looked at that table and saw a few guys that are blonde. " Which one?? " you asked and blinked a few times.

" The tall one !! " she shout - whispered. You looked at the tallest one and nodded. " Yeah? Why? "

She replied through gritted teeth, " People call him Kris and he doesn't have any pride ! He just flirted with me in front of his friends and even called me some puppy names ! "

Your mouth formed an 'o' and smiled. " Well, I can't do anything about that, can't I ? " you shrugged.

She whined and hit your shoulder a few times. " How could yooouuu, I thought you were my friend~~ "

You laughed when a tray suddenly appeared between both of you. " Table 2. " the person told both of you.

" I'll take it. " Suzy said instantly and took the tray to Table 2. You sighed and looked around, nothing to do.

* Why are there so little custemors today... * you thought.

 " Table 1. " the person shocked you making you jump. You turned behind and took hold of a tray full of drinks.

" Uhmm.. thanks. " you told that person and went to table 10.

" Uhh.. Hi, again ? Here are the drinks you ordered.. " you gave the drinks to all of them. " Enjoy ! "

After you went away, some customers came in. You greeted them friendly and they just walk past you.

" See, they're here, I told you !! " you heard one of them whispered, and the whole group started squealing.

*Fangirls? * you thought and continued to do your work.

You were sitting down at the counter chatting with your friend when you realised the girls kept flirting with the table of guys.

You shuddered in disgust and looked away, continuing your chat with your friend.

--------------

" Ah, they went out... let's clean the table. " you called your friend.

"Oh, Okay. " she stood up and both of you went to clean table 1. While Suzy was staking all the cups up, you spotted a Rubik's cube.

You blinked a few times and took it. " Hey, Suzy... Whose is this ? " you asked her.

She looked at you and widened her eyes. " Oh, that is Luhan's. How could he forget? That's his LIFE ! Give it back to him, I'll bring the cups to the kitchen. "

" Hmm, okay... " you looked at the cube while your friend walked into the kitchen.

You left the table cloth on the table and wanted to walk away, when someone puched you.

" Hey.. " you turned around when she snatched the Rubik's cube away.

" Hey, that's not yours ! " you wanted to take it back when one of her friends pushed you, making you fall.

You thought you would fall to the ground, but someone caught you.

You looked up, seeing that guy that had met eyes with you just now.

You quickly stood up and thanked him. He smiled and looked at the girls.

" I believe that's mine. " he held his hand out to them and the girl who was taking the cube slowly gave it to him.

* He has such a sweet voice...* you thought.

After the girls went out embarassingly, he turned to you and asked, " Are you alright? "

You nodded and said, " Thank You...."

He chuckled and patted your head. " Be careful, okay ? And I should be the one saying thank you. "

You smiled to him and waved goodbye.

After he was gone, you friend jumpud on you, making you yelp. " Suzy !!! " you shouted embarassingly.

She laughed and said, " Well, is it fun talking to Luhan ?? " 

You blushed slightly and murmured, " It was okay... "

She smiled and replied, " Let's continue cleaning the table, you, before anyone else comes in. "

You agreed and both of you started cleaning.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Well?? hahah xD

Hope you like it...

Comment & Subscribe ~

Sorry for not updating the other story.....

I write what I feel like writing :P

I actually hope all of my story ends quickly ._.

And If I get the 'you' and 'I' wrong... let me explain. "I" stands for 'You' also, okay !? :P