Bump

My Husband is a Vampire

**Hello All I decided to continue this story. I felt it ended a little too random plus I like this story hehe

Jiyong rolls over in bed and holds his stomach. The baby is really doing a work out as it moves around Jiyong's belly. It has sent the man to the bathroom all morning because of it. Normally Seunghyun is by his side but he had to work over time this morning. "Arrrrgh..." says Jiyong in a sweat. It has really been a rough night. 
 
Mrs. Choi rubs a cloth on the younger and puts more oils on the man. "It's alright..." she says in a calm tone. The woman sensed right from when Jiyong first started cramping. "Why don't you call him...you know it's not bearable..." 
 
Jiyong shakes his head. "I can't always rely on him..." says the man wincing in pain again. Seunghyun then appears in the room quickly getting into bed. "I'm sorry baby..." Mrs. Choi smiles at the two and disappears so they can be alone. Jiyong looks at his husband. "I thought that it would be a long surgery." 
 
"I had my dad step in. I couldn't bare having you feel this way. It doesn't feel right." says Seunghyun putting his hands to Jiyong's belly. The baby then stars to calm down and Jiyong feel a lot better. The younger smiles. "I should have called you sooner..." 
 
"And you should. I can't have you like this. The baby will tear you apart...." And the baby would.. The human body is almost a feast to a half vampire baby. They are very dangerous if left unattended by the father. 
 
"I know...but Jiseung wasn't this bad." 
 
"Still he was rough in the second trimester. Baby...just listen to me and don't be all tough. I'm you husband. Rely on me. Use me." says the older kissing his lover's neck. Jiseung comes into the room with sleepy eyes. Jiyong smiles at the younger. "What's wrong?" 
 
"Daddy...you feel better now?" 
 
"Ne my sweet boy. You can't sleep?" 
 
He shakes his head. "Come here. Appa will help you sleep." The younger goes to the bed and then lays next to Jiyong. Seunghyun then smiles at the little one. "Close your eyes and let Appa help you." The younger one does as told. "I love you" says Seunghyun before he sends his son into a peaceful sleep. The little one instantly cuddles into Jiyong with a light snore. Jiyong wraps his arms around the younger. "Why is he so big now...I wish that he would be a baby again." 
 
Seunghyun watches the little one sleep. "He has your nose." 
 
Jiyong smiles." He has your insanely thick hair." says Jiyong playing with the black locks. "So you think my parents took everything well yesterday?" says Jiyong with a worried tone. Seunghyun smiles. "I'm sure they did. They see that we are happily in love." 
 
"Ne true." 
 
"Baby...have you thought of having both families together?" 
 
"I have...but I'm not sure if my parents are ready for that yet. I'm already enough..." 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "Not like you are a burden. Just think about it." 
 
The two lay until Jiyong falls sleep. The older turns off the lights and closes his eyes in the dark room. 
 
/////////////////////10am Saturday///////////////////////
 
"Waaaaaaaa" screams Jihyun in her crib. Seunghyun appears next to her and smiles. "Good morning my baby girl." He picks her up out of the crib and cradles her  in his arm. He puts a finger in his mouth and bite it for blood to trickle out. He puts his finger into the baby's mouth for her to feed. Her eyes turn red and she wiggles in his arms. "Aigo what a good girl." 
 
He rocks her a bit and then sits in the rocking chair. "Should your sister have a crib next to yours?" He rocks in the chair again. He found out the of the baby last night and can't wait to tell Jiyong. "Shall I buy two sets of clothes for my babies. Two pooooofy dresses for you both" Says the father in a chuckle making the baby look at the man confused. "Oh Appa is talking crazy huh?" says the older moving the finger from the little one to then give her milk. 
 
It's time for the half vampire baby to start experiencing human  food. She started drinking a little milk the other day and so far she is taking it well. Jiseung when he was a baby didn't like milk for the longest and it worried Jiyong because he wanted his baby to stay healthy. Jiyong after the baby produces milk six months after the baby is born to let him know that the  baby needs human food now. 
 
"Aiiiiigo you drink so well baby."
 
Jiyong comes into the room with his hand on his lower back. "Baby...when you wake up?" 
 
"I heard her cry...so I fed her." 
 
Jiyong yawns. "Thank you hyunnie..." He then turns around. "I"m going to prepare breakfast for Jiseung" Jiyong then goes down the hall to his son's room. The little one is still sleeping so JIyong just comes in to check on him. He is sleeping peacefully in his star themed room. His blanket is all tangled and he is sleeping some where underneath his many pillows that he insist that he have. 
 
Jiyong sits on the edge of the bed and watches the sleeping figure rest. "I love you." He pats the little foot. "Daddy...I'm sleeping..." Jiyong then grins. "Oh is this a sleeping blanket talking to me..." 
 
The little one giggles. "Daddy blankets don't talk" 
 
"Oh they don't" says the older playing with his son's toes. "Oooooh look at these stinky feets." Jiyong then leans down and kisses one of them. "Eeeeew Daddy why you do that?" 
 
"Because I love you. I created you so I shall kiss you" He kisses the other foot. "You don't have to get up now...I'm just going to make some food for when you wake." The little one emerges from the cover with crazy hair with a grin like his Appa's. He then leans over to hug his daddy's belly placing a kiss on it. "Good morning mini" 
 
Mini has been the name of Jiyong's belly the past couple of weeks. He finds it all amusing how the little one is adjusting to two new siblings after being the only child for so long. 
 
Jiyong gets up from the bed. "I will see you in a hour?" 
 
Jiseung grins and plops back into the pillow. "Maybe two...I"m tired...still" 
 
Jiyong chuckles. "Alright." 
 
Seunghyun comes into the room with the baby. "Oh I see you still sleeping huh?" 
 
Jiseung groans. "Let me sleep appa..." Seunghyun is normally the early riser...simply because he doesn't sleep. "Just looking at my creation. I'm going now" The older smiles and disappears into the kitchen where Dongwook is sitting at the kitchen table. "So now you come down stairs." 
 
"Sup Hyung?" says Seunghyun rocking the Little one in his arms. 
 
"Oh dad said to take a couple days off since Jiyong is not feeling well." 
 
Jiyong smiles while cracking some eggs. "It's okay Hyunnie...you don't need to" 
 
Seunghyun shakes his head. "Well I thought that we could all hang out today." 
 
"Oh okay baby?" says Jiyong with a smile. "You want something brother in law?" 
 
Dongwook shakes his head. "I still can't eat that stuff." He still can't eat dairy. He likes chicken....blood.
 
"Do you want something else?" 
 
"Maybe a cat or a dog?" 
 
Seunghyun chuckles. "There is some juice in the fridge." 
 
"I already drank it all." 
 
"Really..." says Jiyong looking at the empty box. "You have a wife and a fridge...why mine?" 
 
"Because you buy name brand and we all know Bom is not going to buy name brand for me and Minzy." Minzy is Dongwook's child. His family is fully vampire so they have been around a while.
 
"Oh how is Bom and her art shop?"
 
"You should have Seunghyun bring you over. It's all nice and set up." 
 
The crazy thing about Seunghyun's family is that they live in Busan and they live in Seoul. The way they transport in seconds is crazy. Jiyong taking a trip to see his sister in law would take all day...but with the use of his husband is just seconds...just not today...Jiyong is still a little woozy.
 
////////////////////////8pm/////////////////////
 
"Okay family I have new for you all." 
 
Jiyong smiles. "Tell me now baby. I wanna know..." 
 
"It's a girl!" says Seunghyun with a grin. Jiyong of course tears up and rubs his belly. "What should be name her?" 
 
Seunghyun smiles "Hmmm I don't know...what you think Jiseung?" 
 
The little one makes a puzzled face. "Me?" 
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun already decided to let the little one help with the name choosing. "Let's pick a pretty name for her." 
 
"Ji rim" says Jiseung with a smile. 
 
"You have been thinking of this huh?" says Jiyong with a smile. A couple days ago he saw a list titled baby names. "We will use that one. What you think Hyunnie?" 
 
"Perfect" 
 
***Thank you for following me again. I will continue this story if you are wondering^^ Thank you for your patience and see you again soon!!! Please comment and let me know your thoughts????