One Night with the Twins

My Lost Princess

 

(They have arrived safely in the Jo’s residence)

Oh Serah’s Pov

The Moment we arrive I only saw a huge Gate blocking the view of the Twins house. *is the Twins house big?...Well they are our School Kingkas maybe their rich* I thought. My thought was interrupted by the sound of the gate opening then….there it is the Mansion of the Twins.

(A/N- the temporary house of the Twins while their still studying. It’s not their Palace)

The driver parked the car in front of their house. A guy came and open the car door for us. One by one we came down then the maids came running towards us. All of them politely ask our bags so we hand it to them then the oldest of them all came. I was surprise by her actions because the moment she lay an eyes to me she suddenly bowed “Princess Hanyeon?, Princess is that you?” she said holding my face and all of the maids attention is on me *Princess, Me a Princess???* i thought. Youngmin came close as he carefully holds the maid hand saying “Ahjuhma, she’s not her. She’s our friend”. The moment Youngmin told her that she immediately apologize. Youngmin holds my hand and guide me on entering their House. The Moment we enter their house Kwangmin shout.

“Umma were home and we bring a friend”

“Jinja?. I’ll be there in a minute” she shouted back

“Serah sit down” Youngmin instructed me

“Your house sure looks pretty” I said admiring the house. Then a beautiful girl came to us.

“Sorry for making you wait” she said and sited down. She notices me and asked the Twins.

“Oh!, who’s this beautiful lady?”. I immediately stand up and introduced myself.

“Ma’am, my name is Oh Serah, but u could call me Serah” I smiled at her. She smiled back and said.

“Are you the girlfriend of Youngmin?”

“Anni, I’m just his friend” I answered while waving both of my hands.

“Jinja, I thought you were his girlfriend” she said with a disappointed tone.

“Umma, she’s here because we have to do a group project” Youngmin said. *Bwo?! She’s there Umma o.O. she look pretty young to have a child all ready* I thought. Their Umma notices me looking at her with i-don’t-get-it-face that’s why she stand up and introduced herself.

“Oh!..I’m sorry Serah I think I forgot to introduce myself. I’m the Mother of the Twins”

“Umma, can we do our project in my room?” Youngmin asked with his puppy eyes.

“Anni. You can’t. I can’t let a girl alone in your room” she said

“But Umma~~. If you’re thinking that we will do bad things to her. Where not going to do it. just let us do our project on my room. Jebal,Jebal” he said pleading

“Okay, I will let you if Serah agrees” she said and looked at me

“Bwo?!, why me?” I asked

“Because you are the one that will go to their room” she said. *Eottokke. I don’t know what to say* I mentally cried. Then I heard someone whispering on my ears.

“Serah say yes so that we can finish our project easily and so that you can go home~~”. When I heard the word “so that you can go home”. I immediately answered yes. Their mother tapped my shoulder and said “Good luck with the Twins” I became scared for no reason. I felt my body trembling, but I really get scared when Kwangmin whispered “Were going to have a lot of fun tonight”. Then they hold my hand and drag me along. While walking along the dark aisle. I was surprised when suddenly a kid start on running down the aisle then hugged me saying “Hanyeon Noona, I missed you so much” *It’s getting really weird. Who the heck is Hanyeon why are some of the people here calling me Hanyeon?* I thought. Then Kwangmin carry the kid and said “Hyunmin-aah, she’s not your Noona, she’s our friend” then the kid look at me with a teary eyes. I kinda felt guilty for the kid. Kwangmin told us to wait for him because he have to put his younger brother to sleep, He entered the little boy’s room.

 

 

Jo Youngmin’s Pov

While Serah and I are waiting along the dark awkward silence filled our surroundings. *Kwangmin please come back faster…Jebal,Jebal* I mentally pleaded. After minute Kwangmin got out from Hyunmin’s room then Serah suddenly spoke.

“Umm…Can I ask you a Question?. Who is Hanyeon?” she asked

“She’s just a friend” Kwangmin answered looking down

“Oww…Okay” she said awkwardly

“Let’s go now” I said with a smirked and stare at Serah then to Kwangmin who just smirked and stare at Serah.

“Wae, what’s the problem?” she asked us. Kwangmin his lips ily and said. “Nothing, let’s just go I can’t wait any longer”. When we hold Serah’s hand she suddenly Tremble and said.

“Um-m…ca-n I g-o ah-e-ad?” she said stuttering

“Wae, do you know where is my room?” I asked her

“Anni” she answered back

“Then come with us” Kwangmin said with a grin. Then we drag Serah with us. When were in front of my room I quickly open the door and the three of us get inside.

(A/N- Youngmin's room)

Serah pause a bit as she look around my room, then I saw Kwangmin locking the door of my room. Serah face us because I think she heard the door locking. The two of us(Kwangmin and I) take a step close to Serah as she move back.

“Yah, Don’t come close to me. I’m warning you” she said while pointing to us.

“What, What can you do to us” I said while smirking then we take another step while she take another step backward, but she suddenly lost her balance and fall on my bed. Then Kwangmin top on her and hold both of her hands.

“Yah!, Let go of me or else I will scream loud” she warned us.

“Scream all you want. Didn’t we tell you that all the rooms in or house is sound proof.” Kwangmin said while ing his shirt.

“WHATTT??...HELPP…HELPP” she started screaming when Kwangmin started on leaning close to her, but instead of kissing her he just whispered on her ears. “Were just Messing with you”. Then Kwangmin release Serah and got up, Serah just sigh.

“Hyung come on let’s change clothes” Kwangmin told me

“Okay” I answered back. Then….  “Umm… I’ll just go outside” Serah said.

“No, you will stay with us” I said as I grab her hand.

“A-N-N-I, I’ll just go outside” she said starting to breath heavily.

“No!!” Kwangmin & I said in Unison. She just sigh as a sign of defeat, as we change our clothes I still hold her hands, then the moment we finish I release her. She suddenly walked away from us and seat on the chair in front of us and started to talk.

“Okay, Let’s start our project” she said. The three of us started on doing our project. We have a lot of fun doing our project we were at the end of doing our project when My Phone suddenly rung.

“Yeoboseo?” I asked the one who called me

“Yeah, this is Youngmin, Why?” I asked again

“Oh!, Okay…Okay, Thanksss” I  then hung up. Kwangmin and Serah looked at me with who’s-the-one-who-called-you face.

“It was our Class President. He said that our classes tomorrow are suspended” I told the two.

“Ooooh…Jinja?” The two said in unison.

“So that means I could go home now” Serah said Happily. Kwangmin and I were about to protest when suddenly Serah’s phone ring. I quickly snatch it from her. I told her that put it on a loud speaker so that we can hear the conversation or else I will not return it to her. She just sighed and nodded and put it into loud speaker. Then the Phone Conversation started.

“Yeoboseo?” Serah asked the other line

“Serah, My darling, How are you?. Is there any problem I think I heard a guys voice earlier” The other line asked

“Anni, Umma I’m here with my friends were doing a project” Serah answered. Kwangmin & I froze a bit when Serah said the word Umma

“OH!...really did I disturb you?” the other line asked worried

“Anni, Umma how is Sehun? Is he asleep?” Serah asked worried

“He’s still awake, he said that he will never sleep until he heard your lullaby” the other line said with a sad tone.

“Umm..Umma Can I talk to him?” Serah voice change and she started to get worried.

“Sure I’ll just go to his room” the other line said. Silence filled my room all we can hear is the footsteps from the other line. The footsteps suddenly stop and we heard Serah’s Umma calling someone.

“Sehunnie. It’s Umma, your sister wanted to talk to you” No one answered. “Okay, Sehunnie I’ll go inside now” We heard the door opening. Then we heard the footsteps again and it stops. “Sehunnie, it’s your sister she wanted to talk to you”. The boy didn’t speak a word. “Serah, talk to him”

“Sehun-aah. It’s Noona, why are you still awake?” Serah asked the boy calmly.

“It’s because of you Noona, you told me that you will be home just a little late, so I waited for you. You know that I couldn’t sleep if I don’t hear your lullaby” The boy answered

“Oooh okay…I will sing for you, but promise me you will sleep after I finish” Serah said

“Nae” the boy answered happily

“So what song do you want to hear?” Serah asked him

“Into your World/Angel” The boy answered

“Okay” Serah said. Serah started on singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ (Exo-K Angel)

The song sounds beautifully when Serah is the one who is singing it. It sounds sweet, refreshing, lovely, and it’s like an Angel is singing it. The song meaning is just so sweet too. *Her voice sounded like Hanyeon* I Thought. After she finishes on singing we heard silence in the other line.

“Umma, is Sehun asleep?” Serah asked

 “Yes, so Serah what time are you going home?” Her Mother asked her

“OH!...Maybe later” Serah said. I then unknowingly snatch the phone from her and talk with her Mother.

“Umm..Hello Mrs. Oh, My name is Jo Youngmin I’m a friend of you daughter and she’s here on my house” I awkwardly said

“Oh!...Hello Youngmin are there any problem?” Her Mother kindly asked me.

“Anni, I was just thinking if Serah could stay in our house?” I politely asked

“Wae” She asked

“Well, it’s already ten and you can’t let your daughter walk at night right, because a lot of people now have a bad attitude. And we can’t drive her home, because at this time everyone here on our home are asleep” I explained

“Oh yes your right… Oh well, Youngmin Can my daughter sleep at your house?” her Mother asked

“If it’s okay with you Mrs. Oh she can” I answered Happily

“Well it’s Okay with me” she said

“Okay. I will take care of her I promise Mrs. Oh. Good Night Mrs. Oh” I said

“Okay. Thank you and Good Night Youngmin” she said and hung up. I looked at Serah who’s at that time breathing heavily.

“What are the two of you talking about” she asked

“Oh…she said that you will sleep with us tonight” I said smiling evilly

“What she said that” she shouted

“Yeah, so either you like it or not you have to sleep with us” I said while smirking. After I said that Serah didn’t move an inch on where she is seated. Kwangmin and I are getting ready for bed while Serah she’s just there seating. I called out her name and she snap on what Is she thinking.

“What, What is it” she asked

“Yah, Serah hurry up and change your clothes and sleep” Kwangmin said

“As If I have a clothes and why are you sleeping here. I thought you have your own room” Serah said annoyed

“And let Hyung to have all the fun, No way” he said

“Serah change your clothes now” I interrupted

“I will if I ever have a clothes” she said. I look at Kwangmin and signaled him to get a clothes. Kwangmin brought the dress that he wants Serah to wear and show it to her.

“Yah!, are the two of you ert, look at the dress that you want me to wear” she said protesting

“Why, you look y if you wear this” Kwangmin teasingly said

“I don’t want to wear that” Serah said still protesting

“Wear it or else I will be the one who will put it to you” I said teasingly

“Jinja…Tsk. As if you can do it” she said super annoyed

“Are you thinking that I couldn’t do it. okay, Kwangmin hold both of her hands” I command Kwangmin. Kwangmin chase Serah all over the room and at last Kwangmin catch Serah and carry (bridal style) her on my bed. Kwangmin hold her hand tightly, while I her School Uniform as she continue on struggling, when the second button is ed she suddenly said that she would wear it, because if the third button will be it will reveal her bra, that’s why she said that she would wear it. Kwangmin release her and she quickly snatch the Night gown away from me and she immediately run to my bathroom. After 8 minute she got out of my bathroom. *Wow!, she’s really perfect… she is smart, she’s nice, Talented, and she have a nice body* I thought.

“Come on Serah let’s sleep” Kwangmin said while tapping the bed instructing Serah to sleep between us

“Anni, I’ll just sleep here on the couch” she said

“No, it’s okay you can sleep with us. We will not do anything bad to you while you are sleeping” I insisted

“Are you sure?” she asked disbelieving

“Yeah, we are tired too. So we will sleep early, so don’t be afraid we will not do anything bad to you. Come on sleep with us” Kwangmin said

“Okay, Promise?” Serah asked again

“Promise” Kwangmin and I said in Unison. Serah then sleep between us, but before she slept she told us Good Night.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yey! only two more chapters and i can go on writting the eastern and the western part that means after the two more chapter. i can write a story about Taeyeon so ExoTaeng's just wait. i promise you all i will deffinitely write a story about Taeyeon, Sehun and Luhan.

(A/N- guys i kinda need your help for my story about Taeyeon,Sehun and Luhan *Jebal Jebal)

Once Again Thank you for the viewers and for My lovely subscribers. please don't be shy and leave a comment <3