)17

My Lost Princess

 

Sehun

Morning came and the bright morning light flashes through my eyes and wakes me, my eyes are slightly but I still manage to sit up and stretch my arm and ruffle my hair.

“Aiiish…its school day again” I sighed “and plus Luhan Hyung is mad at me” I clucked my tongue in frustration. I covered my mouth remembering that Noona slept with me, and look beside me to apologize if I ever wake her up, but surprisingly she's not there, I quickly run out of her room and headed to the Living room, she’s not there too, but one thing awakens my body…the smell of meat, I run to the kitchen forgetting that I’m looking for Noona and peeked to the one who is cooking the delicious food, and there she is…My sister, I jerked in front of her and made her super surprise.

“Omona…Sehun your already awake” she said, amuse, because I normally wake up late and Umma or Noona is always having a hard time on waking me up, so I’m not so surprise with the action of Noona.

She and I was staring at each other for like forever, are stare was interrupted by the sound of the sizzling meat.

“Oh! The meat” she run over the stove and tossed the meat, she looked at me and smiled.

“Sehun, why don’t you take a bath first and get ready for School, while I prepare the breakfast” she said, still her smile is not disappearing from her lips, that angelic smile makes me feel safe and sound.

“Arraseo, Noona” I cheerfully answered and spun around living Noona alone, I was just at the edge of the door of the kitchen, and then I heard Noona humming some kind of song, I stop for a minute to find out what is the song that Noona is humming…it was the song that Noona usually hums to make me calm if I’m frustrated, I think it is a Lovely song, but honestly I never heard Noona singing this song I only heard her Humming this song, when we were young she told me that she can’t remember the Lyrics of this song, she only find out how to hum this, because a woman hums it to her when she is mad or frustrated, when she dreams about her, but Noona doesn’t know that woman, because every time that woman appeared on her dreams that woman’s face would always be blur, but Noona can see her smiling over her on her Dreams, for me I think her real Family is the one who is always appearing to her dreams, I always think about if Noona find her true Family will she lived me alone?, because I knew from the start that Noona is not my real sister because it’s so obvious, were born on the same year but were not twins, and I call her Noona because she’s a Month older from me and from the start I knew that Noona is from a rich Family because of her Diamond necklace which I saw the day Umma brought her to our Home and which is now hidden by Umma.

 

Serah

I looked at my side again to know if Sehun really did go upstairs to get ready for school because usually he would just watch me while I’m cooking and usually forget the thing that he should do. Once I turn my head I saw him there at the edge of the kitchen door frowning at his self. I called his name out loud and that made him surprise making him to jump a bit, he turns towards my direction and faces me.

“Noona, Waeyo?” he asked

He looked innocently at me and I just give him the what-are-you-still-doing-here look. I think he understand the look I gave, that’s why he raised both of his arm as a sign that he would do it now and stormed of the Kitchen. I chuckled about his silliness and at the same time cuteness. After I finished cooking I arranged the table, so that right after Sehun takes a bath we can eat breakfast together, while I was putting the plates I heard a loud thud upstairs.

“Sehun-ah~, dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-ayo?” I shouted looking up the cielling.

“Ah!, nan gwaenchanh-a Noona. I w-as --ust find--- som-ugh--ethi-ng” he answered back the last sentence was slightly undistinguishable, like his under his bed finding something.

"What?! What did you say?" I asked again

Before he can answered I heard a loud thud again and I heard him growl

"Oww...Noona it's nothing. I'm going down now" he replied, clearer

  “Arraseo, just make sure that you already finished fixing the things that you needed ” I shouted back again

“Nae, Noona” he answered

I finished setting the table and I saw Sehun running down, while fixing his tie, I notice Sehun having a hard time fixing his tie, I went towards him and fix his tie for him, he smiled widely and thank me and went to his seat.

“Noona, what time are you going home later?” he asked, while munching his food, I went towards the dining table, put the water down and took my seat. I handed him a table napkin because there is a food stain on his lips, he smilingly took it from my hand and wipe his lips and I just smiled watching him and started to eat my breakfast.

“Noona~, you still didn’t answer my question” he said and pouted.

“Hmm” I wipe my lips and looked at him. “I still don’t know” I answered.

“Umm…Noona, can I go to your School later?” he asked. I looked at him slightly surprise because knowing him he hates seeing rich people and I don't know why, but his eyes are sparkling while waiting for my answer.

“Why do you want to come over to my school, I know that you--“

I was cutted when he suddenly blurted “Ani, I just want to go home together with you today”

I softened seeing him so caring, I smiled and answered "Umm…I think you can”, hearing that his face lit up, he ran to me and hugged me.

“Jeongmal gamsahabnida Noona” he cheered, squeezing me hard.

“Umm…Okay your welcome Sehun-ah, could you please stop squeezing me, I can’t breathe” I said, breathing heavily.

Hearing that he quickly unwrapped me

“Jeongmal Mianhae-yo Noona” he softly said while scratching the back of his neck.

I cleared my throat and looked at him.

“It’s Alright, because I knew how much you missed me even though I was just not here for 1 day” I teased and winked at him

I saw him blush and he looked at me sheepishly and slowly nodded his head; I stood up from my seat and went towards him. I patted his shoulders and get his plate and went to the counter, I started on washing the dishes when suddenly I felt an arms wrapping around my waist.

“Noona~” he cooed, I felt his warm breathe because his lips are just behind my ear.

“What’s the problem Sehun-ah?” I asked him, still focussing on washing

“Please don’t leave me” he said and buries his head on my back

His words make me slightly confused, he let me go and went to the living room to watch television, I just scoff that off and continue on washing, right after I finish on washing the dishes, I went to my room and do my daily routine, after that I wear my uniform looked at the mirror to fix my tie and comb my hair, took my bag and headed downstairs.

“Sehun-ah let’s go” I said and headed towards the door, Sehun followed me behind.

I closed the door of our house, while Sehun is waiting for me at our gate, I reach our gate and locked it, Sehun and I was about to go, when I saw Luhan. I called him and waved my hands, when he saw me he instantly flashed me a sweet smile, that makes my heart skip a bit and make my day complete, he was walking towards us, every step he takes makes my heart thump crazily.

“Serah-ssi, Annyeonghi jumusyeoss-eoyo” he greeted me while smiling

"An-Anne-eyeong" *did I just stuttered...Aiish Serah, he would get suspicious about you having a Crush on him...Aiiish*

Suddenly I felt a hand touching my cheeks. I scoffed my thoughts and look at the one who owns that hands...and it's Luhan, I froze from my spot, because of the sudden touch. Then, not wanting so much attention from him because I think I am blushing hard, I just half-heartedly slapped his hands away. He looked at me and pouted.

"Serah are you okay?" he asked cutely, still pouting. *sooo... cute!!*

"Ah, I'm fine Oppa, you don't need to worry, because Sehun here is taking good care of me" I answered, while finding Sehun's arm, but I didn't find it so I turn around to see if Sehun is still behind me, but his not. I look at front and saw him walking far away from us.

"Yah! Sehun-ah, where are you going!" I shouted at him, but I think he didn't hear me or he’s just ignoring me because he didn't stop from his tracks. Having no choice I nudge Luhan's arm and he looked at me with one eyebrow up, I show him my puppy eyes, because I know he knows what i meant to say and I know to that he can't resist my puppy eyes. He looked at Sehun's direction and stared at Sehun with an hateful eyes or maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Yah! Oh Sehun your Noona is calling you!!!!"Luhan shouts, I think angrily, but I think maybe he just shouts angrily at Sehun to scared him.

Luhan shout really is effective because he make Sehun stop on his tracks and faces us. I walk towards him as Luhan follow behind, Luhan and I stop in front of him, I notice how empty Sehun's face is when his looking at Luhan and how Luhan glared at him.

"You two, did something happen?" I asked on a slightly annoyed tone, because I hate seeing them fighting.

Luhan and Sehun exchange glares and looked opposite each other before answering in Unison "No!" I got surprise, because of their loud voice

I looked at Luhan then to Sehun back at Luhan. I stared at Luhan, but I felt Sehun move, I faced him, I saw his head hung low, I felt my heart ache seeing him like that, He looked at me and smiled, his smile is like his saying that his sorry.

"Noona I have to go ahead, because I have to finish something at school, I will just call you if I'm already at your school, later" he said and leaves, without letting me speak.

I was about to follow him but Luhan grab my wrist, I looked at him as he shook his head.

"Serah Let him be" He looked at me straight in the eyes. I sighed as a sign of defeat.

"Don't worry about him, Sehun is a grown up now" he said as he look ahead. "And plus Sehun said that he will go to your school later that means you will see each other later" he added and looked at me and flashed a comforting smile. I smiled back at him and look ahead.

"Serah Let's go, I'll walk you to your School" he invited, because I'm so worried about Sehun that's why I just let Luhan Oppa drag me. He held my hand and we started to walk.

Author's Pov.

 Luhan and Serah started on walking, but they didn't know that Sehun stop on an aisle and watch them walking the opposite way from him.

*Mianhae, Noona, Luhan hyung. It's just I can't control my heart*he sadly thought and put his hand on his chest, and leaves.

Luhan felt urge to look back there he saw Sehun walking away, he felt his heart sank seeing his dongsaeng walking with head hung low.

Serah, on the other hand is feeling uneasy because of what happened earlier. She looked at Luhan to ask him what really happen but she saw Luhan looking back causing Serah to look back too, she ask Luhan what is he looking at but Luhan didn't respond, Serah nudge Luhan's shoulder, Luhan looked down at her and blink.

"Oppa~what's the problem?" she asked while pouting, Luhan softened seeing her and just pinched her nose; she winced and slapped Luhan's hand away.

"Aish! Oppa that hurts" she beamed, while rubbing her nose.

"I can't help it you're just so cute". He was about to pinch her nose again, but Serah push Luhan away.

The both of them froze from their spot as Serah look down blushing hard because of the compliment and because the both of them look like a lovely-dovey couple, Luhan notice Serah looking down and notice the people looking at them teasingly, embarrass, he straightened his self and rub his neck awkwardly.

Serah notice Luhan move back, she too, straightened her self. Silence surrounded both of them, to break the silence. Luhan Spoke.

"Serah, let's go, you'll be late for school" Luhan awkwardly said, and hold Serah's hand. Serah felt her heart beat raise, by the sudden skin ship.

'Beep, Beep'

Serah and Luhan looked behind and saw a luxurious car going to them.

"Serah, do you know who owns that car?" he whispered.

"Molla??" she answered and blink a couple of times.

The car stop in front of them, they looked at it weirdly, until the car window opens. It revealed a girl, Serah eye's sparkle seeing that girl while Luhan looked at her suspiciously.

"Serah-ssi!!!!" the girl happily shouted

"Yoona Unnie!!"Serah squealed in joy. And was about to go towards Yoona but Luhan grab her wrist, Serah looked at him and blink in confusion, but Luhan's eye's looked worried.

Yoona on the other hand saw everything.

"Serah, Who is he? Is he your Boyfriend" she asked wearing a teasing grin.

Serah blushed and looked at Luhan wanting to know what is he going to say, but inside her heart and mind she want to hear Luhan say yes.

"Ani...I'm just her friend, that's all" Luhan answered, and shook his head and hand awkwardly.

Serah heart sank hearing those words; so she hung her head low.

*Why are you expecting so much more Serah. You know he just think of you as a friend*She thought and press her hands on her chest, to lessen the pain she feels inside.

"Serah gwenchanha?" Luhan asked and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Nan Gwenchanha" she looked up and try her best to smile, even though she's still hurt inside

"Are you sure?"Luhan asked worriedly. Serah just smiled.

"Yah! What's happening?!" a girl shouted inside.

The girl revealed her self; Serah's eye widened to see the girl, the girl too was so surprise seeing Serah, while Luhan's mouth Drop.

*Wow! She's so pretty. Wonder what her name is? Wait! What am I talking about? Aiiish Luhan stop it* he secretly smack his head.

"You!!!" the both said in unison. "What are you doing here?!".

 Yoona and Luhan eyes widen surprise that the both of them knew each other, while the two started on glaring at each other.

"Umm...You know each other?" Yoona interrupt.

The two face her and answered; "Yes!" Yoona raise her hand and move back a bit. The two again glared at each other.

Luhan is thinking of asking the girl how she met Serah, a bit hesitant he swallowed his pride and ask "Excuse me, but how did the both of you meet?", and pulled Serah to his side to see the girl.

*Wow, she's really pretty* he thought.

"Long story short, I saw your friend here flirting with some body" she said and glared at Serah.

"I'm not flirting with Kwangmin, what you see yesterday is just an accident" She defended

"Kwangmin Oppa???" Yoona ask in disbelief.

*Kwangmin???? Who is Kwangmin?* Luhan thought.

Luhan pulled Serah and asked; "who's Kwangmin?" Serah looked at Luhan and answered "Oppa, his nothing" and smiled.

"Mwoh!! Nothing how dare you say that to a pr--" Yoona covered the girl's lips and glare to her.

"Unnie you know that were not allowed to reveal our true identity" she whispered. The girl nodded her head.

"Right, You know, I almost reveal my true identity because of you" she sarcastically said.

"Mwoh!! well, then thank you for slapping me yesterday!" Serah yelled super duper annoyed

"The pleasure is all mine" the girl answered wearing a evil smile

Luhan pulled Serah again to his side this time furiously, Serah yelp because he holds her arm too tight.

"Yah! How dare you slap her" Luhan angrily shout, forgetting his first impression to that girl

Yoona and the girl widened their eyes in shock.

"Do you know, from the start I don't let even one mosquito land on her skin, while you, you just met her yesterday and you already slapped her!!" Luhan shouted once more, causing them to get so much scared.

Serah come close to Luhan and face him to her.

"Oppa...Its nothing really. And don't shout its embarrassing me" Serah said to calm him.

"How could you say it's nothing, when something really happen" Luhan shouts once more. Serah tremble in fear, because Luhan is really scary when mad.

Luhan felt Serah tremble a little, he looked at Serah and saw how scared Serah is, He calmed his self.

"Mianhae Serah-ah" he said sincerely, looking deep to her eyes

Serah softened and nodded her head.

"Umm...Were sorry too" Yoona sincerely apologize.

"Serah do you want to go to school with us?" Yoona shyly asked.

Luhan holds Serah hand tightly, knowing what Luhan is saying in his mind, Serah shook his head.

"Unnie, Mianhae, Maybe next time" she said and smiled

Yoona gave her a smile and nodded her head, understanding her meaning. She rolled the window and the car starts and goes.

Serah looked at Luhan and smiled.

"Oppa Kaja!" She cheered

"Arraseo" Luhan smiled, holding Serah's hand tightly.

*I hope this day turn out to be good* Serah excitedly thought, while looking at Luhan's hand who are holding her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiii guyyyysss!!!!!.... I'm Back!!!!!

Its been a Long time isn't it? haha....

sorry for not updating for a long time its because I'm so busy with my studies (because as so you know our Math subject is freaking hard to understand T.T...)

and I pick this day to update because this day is a very special day to me.....because its my Birthday!!! (Cheers!!!....XDDDD).

Guyss I hope you'll like this chapter and please wait for my next update!!!

Love you Guyss <3 (Muah!. Muah!).

P/S: Please still support this Story and don't be a silent reader you could always leave a comment or subscribe this fic.

by the way I would like to thank my Readers, Subscribers and Commentors. Saranghae <3

~And Sorry for any grammatical errors, English is really not my first language