016

My Lost Princess

Continuation......

Sehun is eating his food comfortably when suddenly he remembered the girl he met yesterday, remembering that make him smile a little, all of his friend was chatting when Suho notice his dongsaeng smiling like an idiot while eating his meal.

“Yah!, Sehun-ah why are you smiling like an idiot over there?” he teasingly asked. Sehun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his Hyung and scratch the back of his neck.

“It’s nothing Hyung” he awkwardly said, then looked elsewhere to avoid the gaze of his Hyung, when he notices an empty seat next to Chanyeol.

“Oh! Hyung where is Luhan Hyung?” he asked the elder one

“Mola~” Suho sang, not paying attention at his Dongsaeng, Sehun pouted realizing that his Hyungs didn’t even pay attention to him.

“Tsk. Luhan hyung is the only one who’s paying attention to me” he mumbles.

Then suddenly his vision become black and felt something in his eyes, he touch it and realize that it was a Hand, but who owns that pair of hands, then suddenly all of his Friends became quiet and he heard a small whispering voice, he was having a hard time on guessing who owns those hand, but at least he found an slight identification about the one who own those pair of hands, because he recognize the bracelet that the guy is wearing.

*is this the friendship bracelet that I gave to Luhan Hyung?* he asked his self. *wait is this really Luhan Hyungs hand?* he asked his self again.

“Luhan Hyung?” he asked, he waited for the guy to react, then he suddenly feel the blazing sun ray in his eyes, because the guy already remove his hands on Sehun’s eyes, he slowly opened his eyes, his vision was at first blurry then slowly became clear again and immediately saw his Hyungs laughing at him, he looked at the once empty seat and saw his beloved Hyung now seated at that chair and notice the bracelet he is wearing, that made him smile a little.

*it is really Luhan Hyung* he thought happily.

Luhan started on eating while Sehun is still looking at him while smiling. Luhan realize it and smiled at his Dongsaeng, Sehun immediately avoided his Hyung’s gaze and continued on eating.

“OH! Luhan Hyung did something happened to Sehun yesterday?” Kai asked from nowhere. Luhan looked up at him curiously, while Sehun is still not showing his face, but his heart throbbing so fast inside him.

“Nothing, Wae did something happen when I’m still not around” he asked curiously.

“Nothing much happened, but earlier while we are eating and you’re not here Sehun just smiled like an idiot” he said while looking up, pretending that he is thinking.

*Shiit…Hyung why do you even have to tell that!!* Sehun mentally cursed Kai.

While inside Luhan’s Mind *Sehun? Smiling like an idiot?, is it because of that girl Sehun told Serah about? Is Sehun in love? To the girl the he accidentaly bumped to yesterday? Tsk. Young love* he thought while looking at Sehun. *and he even promise me that he will never fall in love with someone, We vowed at each other that we would never fall in love with somebody, because we have to protect Serah first, because we don’t want Serah to be taken away from us by her real family* he annoyingly thought, while shooting glare at Sehun. Kai waved his hand in front of his Hyung’s hand, causing the older one to come back to his senses. Luhan let out a totally Poker face, while the others are eyeing Luhan and Sehun, just like they want to read what is inside their minds.

The entire EXO- K member was glaring at them.

*Kriiiiing*, that stop the members from staring at the two, one by one each of the members started going, and left the two, this time Sehun looked up and sheepishly looked at his Hyung who is arms across his chest, Luhan just rolled his eyes and left Sehun remembering that Sehun forgot their promise at each other, Sehun can’t do anything and just looked at Luhan’s back who’s now going back to his room when Sehun can’t see Luhan’s back any more, he just decided to return to his room feeling a little guilt inside his heart, because he knows why is Luhan not talking to him as they used to be. *Aiiisshh…Sehun why did you fall in love* he thought while hitting his head. *now for the result, Luhan Hyung is now mad at me* he continuously hit his head while heading to his room, right in time he entered his room he saw his Algebra teacher, looking at him angrily while his hand is on his waist, Sehun respectfully bowed at him and headed to his seat.

All of the afternoon turns out to be as boring as always for Sehun, but some sound make him happy, the sound of their School bell ringing, Sehun fix his bag and headed outside, and outside he saw his friends waving at him.

“Sehun-ah” D.O shouted, Sehun run at his Hyung, the group talk for a while, but Sehun is not even focusing on their conversation because he is looking for someone and at last he saw the one who is looking for, Sehun was about to call Luhan but Chanyeol already shouted at Luhan.

“Hyuuung!!!” Chanyeol shouted, while waving his hand, Luhan saw his friend, but then he saw Sehun looking at him innocently, Luhan just look elsewhere and continued on walking to the gate to catch a cab, Chanyeol beautiful smile suddenly fade, when he saw his Hyung just pass by them.

“Well that’s rude” he shouts

“What's wrong with him?” Suho asked

“Yeah~ it’s like Luhan hyung has a problem” Baekhyun said, all of the members agreed, but one of them just stayed quiet, then suddenly Sehun felt his phone vibrate, he got it out and checked it…it was a message from his mom.

Sehunnie~, come home early your Noona is home now an she’s waiting for you- Umma <3

Sehun smiled widely for the good news.

“Hyungs, I’m sorry but I have to go home now, Serah Noona is home today” he happily announced.

“You mean Serah?” Kai gaped, Sehun hum as an answer while putting his phone back on his pocket

“Okiee, Hyungs I have to go now, Anneyeong” he bid his good bye and run to the gate, while fixing his bag on his back, he catch a gab and told the driver their address and after a while he reached his house, he paid the driver and after that, Sehun quickly run inside his house and he immediately saw the one who is he missed so much, there at the kitchen he saw his sister helping their mother on slicing some vegetable, he immediately run towards his sister and back hug her, Serah was startled, because of the sudden hug, she turned around and saw his little brother smiling at her.

“Sehu-ah~” she happily sang and hugged his brother tight, Sehun broke the hug to look at his sister’s eyes, he saw the caring eyes of his sister again, he can’t help but to stare at it and felt safe.

Serah  shake her little brother’s body, Serah held his younger brother’s hand and lead him to the living room, while their mother is fixing their Dinner and started on talking to each other, Sehun on the other hand didn’t even let go of his sister’s hand, then

“Sehun, Serah Dinner is ready” their mom shouted from their Kitchen

“Nae~ Umma where coming~” the both shouted in unison, the both seated beside each other  and started on eating, they shared each other’s story to their mom, after eating, they bid their good night to their mom and headed to their own room.

Serah was about to sleep, when suddenly someone knocked at her room, she opened it and saw his little brother.

“Sehun-ah what’s the problem?” she asked

“Noona, can I sleep with you?” he awkwardly asked, Serah giggled and let his brother in.

The two settled down to sleep, facing each other, Serah was about to sleep when suddenly his brother poke her cheek, he looked at her curiously, Sehun pouted and spoke.

“Noona, where is my Lullaby and my good night kiss?” he cutely said

‘Oh! Yeah~” she answered and started to sing

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight

Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

This walk that I’m dreaming

You’re my only beautiful butterfly,

He stared at his sister’s Beautiful face. *Noona, I want you to always stay by my side, even if the worlds come’s to its end, I’ll wait for you* he thought.

Even if we wander in unfamiliar places, even if we get lost

I’ll follow my heart that’s more honest than anyone else’s

Because I can’t resist your quiet movements that strike me, and your sharp and soft gaze

*I think I can’t live without you, by my side Noona* he thought sadly.

Take me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow you

Oh no don’t go out of my sight

Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

A small wave of your hand makes a whirlwind strike in my heart

Woo woo hoo~ woo woo hoo~ woo woo hoo~

*Noona, I Hope if you remember who you really are, I hope you won’t forget about me* he thought and slowly closes his eyes to sleep.

Serah finishes her song and saw her little brother sleeping already, she softened seeing how perfect her little brother is, how perfect his eyes is, his nose, cheek bone and his lips, who are slightly parted for his breathing.

*I think, the girl that you like might be very pretty, causing you to fall in love with her and she's super lucky* Serah thought, while caressing her brother’s innocent face, she fixed the blanket and covered her brother’s body with it and kissed his brother's fore head and closed her eyes and whispered “I Love You, Sehun-ah” and closed her eyes, little she knows Sehun was awake all the time, Sehun opened his eyes and smiled sweetly at his Sister and whispered. “Noona I Love you too”. He smiled and closed his eyes again and hugged her Noona closer. Sehun sleep peacefuly that night knowing that his sister is sleeping beside him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guyss... another update, before my School again start tomorrow..i hope you will like this update ^^. 

Thankss..for My readers, Subscribers and Commentors 

Love ya'all~

P.S.: Pls.. don't be a silent reader you could always leave a comment below.

Gomawo~