Reunite? Prt.3

My Lost Princess

----------

“What are you doing?!” an angry voice shouted

The two of you who is still on that kind of position look towards the door, only to see a girl who is looking at the two of you angrily. The two of you again look at each other and realize what just happened and quickly fix yourselves, and then you heard Hyunmin’s voice.

“Taeyeon noona what are you doing here?”

*Taeyeon noona???* You thought

“Yah!, what are you doing here?” Youngmin shouted, but that girl didn’t answer their questions but instead she angrily went towards you and slapped you hard. The Jo family was so surprised at what she did, that they run towards you and checked you if your fine and confront Taeyeon on what she did. Taeyeon immediately defended herself.

“Wae?!, Why are you defending her?!” Taeyeon shouted at them

“Didn’t you just see what she did?! How can you let a commoner get close to Kwangmin when you now that Kwangmin is my fiancé and his a Pr---”.

“STOP IT” Kwangmin shouted before Taeyeon can even finish her sentence.

*Kwangmin is her fiancé???* You thought and looked at Kwangmin who is burning on anger.

Taeyeon looked at Kwangmin and get close to him.

“Waeyo?, am I not enough for you?, do you want to date every girl in this universe to know if one of them is Hanyeon? Are you still waiting for Hanyeon? Are you still hoping that Hanyeon is alive?. Kwangmin-ah~” Taeyeon asked while tears are already rolling down her cheeks.

“Wae? Do you think she’s Hanyeon?” she asked while pointing you and already stopped from crying

“Well she kind of resembles Hanyeon, right Kwangmin?” she said

“TAEYEON STOP IT” Youngmin shouted

“You too Youngmin?!. You too think that she’s Hanyeon?!. Well I knew you both like Hanyeon since we were young” she said while her arms are across

“SHE’S NOT HANYEON ALRIGHT SHE’S JUST OUR FRIEND” Youngmin shouted while looking down.

“SO CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HER” he added

“How come a Royalty like you befriending a commoner?” she said half shouting

“SHUT UP” Kwangmin shouted angrily

*Royalty? Commoner? What is she talking about? And why is Kwangmin angry?* you thought

While you were deep on your thoughts you didn’t notice that youngmin approaches you.

“Serah, Gwenchana?” he sincerely asked. You then snapped out of your thoughts.

“Ah. Nae Gwenchana” you answered and gave him a assuring smile.

Youngmin then gave you a weak smile and hold your hand and apologize. You felt guilty for Youngmin, but you can’t do anything for him even though you want to hug him you can’t, because you knew that you are just his friend. You just hold his hand tighter and stared at him.

*why is he sad? And why is my heart is hurting so much if I see him sad?* you thought.

You were again deep on your thoughts that you didn’t notice the commotion in front of you. You just snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a sound of a breaking glass. You look where that sound had come from and saw a broken vase.

“QUIT IT!!!!!” Mrs. Jo shouted

Everybody became silent and stared at her.

Mrs. Jo straightens herself up and spoke.

 “Taeyeon, please could you stop on over acting? And sit down” she commanded

Taeyeon then feel kind of embarrassed and follow the command of her future mother-in-law and seated down. Mrs. Jo once again spoke.

“Young, could you walk Serah home, I have to talk to them PRIVATELY” their mother calmly said

“A-Anni, I could go home by myself” you said refusing

“Anni, it’s okay I’ll walk you home” he said and hold your hands and you out.

“Take care of yourself Serah-ssi, Anneyeong” their mom said while waving her hand.

“Noona~, Anneyeong” Hyunmin shouted

You wave back to them and got out of their house.

When their mom doesn’t see the two of you she instructed Hyunmin to go upstairs and told the two to sit down and started their conversation.

----------------------------
Out of their house their driver are waiting for the both of you as soon as he sees the both of you he immediately open the door of the car and signaling the both of you to get inside, Youngmin looked at you it’s just like he want to hear you statement first, because he think he can feel that you are not use on ridding a high class car. You looked at Youngmin and whispered to him if the two of you could just walk, he nodded in the sign of agreeing and approach their Driver or Mr. Kang and whispered something to him as he nodded. He approaches you once again and holds your hand and continues on escorting you out of their house, when you got out, he is still holding your hand. You were starring at your hand that Youngmin is holding, when suddenly he stops, and then face you still holding your hand he was so close to you that’s why you move back. Youngmin notices you, he let go of your hand and cleared his throat. You touch your hand that he had been holding then you felt so hot and your heart is still beating so fast. (A/N- your heart starts on beating fast the moment he holds hand).  

“Serah-ah, can I ask you where your house is?” he said while scratching the back of his neck. You snap out of thoughts and looked straight at him. He looked at you and met with your eyes he then looked away. You too looked away and to stop the awkwardness, you told him to just follow you, you started on walking as he follows you behind.

He stops for a while and watches your back getting far from him *Serah-ah, you know you really look like Hanyeon, no wonder on the first time I saw you I instantly fell in love with you* he thought while a small smile appeared on his lips.

*but I hope you’re not Hanyeon, because I knew for sure I can’t give you to my brother if it happens that you’re really Hanyeon* he thought while his smile are slowly fading.

You feel that there’s no one following you so you looked back and saw that Youngmin had stopped from his tracks and only starring at you with a serious look. You waved at him that made him snapped at his thoughts and quickly run towards you. The two of you then started on walking. The two of you didn’t talk to each other for the rest of the walk. Youngmin can’t stand the silence so he came up a topic.

“Serah-ah, do you know about the Korean Royalties?” he asked

“Nae, Waeyo?” you answered

“Do you know about the Northern Royalties?” he asked you once again

“Nae, but I only knew about the King” you answered still not looking at him. He catches up with you to talk to you.

“So what do you know about the King of the North?” he asked happily

“Only that his Name is Jo Junhee and it’s written on the article that the King has a family, but they left him and lived with the normal people, but I knew that they didn’t left him on purpose maybe the King and his family have their own reason and I knew that the King is probably not a bad person” you answered, not facing him.

“Yeah, your right, his not a bad person” he said while looking down, but smiling. You notice him and nudge his shoulders. He looked up and smiled sweetly at you, you again felt hot then you quickly avoided his gaze believing that you might be blushing while holding your chest. You took a deep breath and looked at him once again. He smiled at you again and asked you a question again.

“Serah-ah, what do you know about the Western Royalties” he asked still smiling at you. Your face suddenly showed a bright smile.

“Western Royalties?, Well I know almost everything about them. First the names of the Royalties, the King’s name is Gong Chanyoung, the Queen’s name is Gong Yesik, and they have two Princes, but the Younger Prince was kidnapped the night after he was born” you answered happy but at the last sentence you became sad feeling pity for the King and the Queen.

“Yeah~, so I thought there are two Princes. Do you know the other one?” he asked. You suddenly felt happy. Youngmin was surprised by your action then he feel his heart ached a little.

*does she like Gong chan* he thought,  jealously

“I knew him too, he is Prince Gong Chansik” you said while spinning dreamingly.

(A/N- Gong Chan is your Ideal man)

“And his really an ideal Prince, because everything about him is so PERFECT His Height, his appearance and of course his attitude. He’s really is the second Perfect Prince” you added

“2nd?” Youngmin asked confused. You hummed as an answer.

“There is another Prince who is really PERFECT I MEAN REALLY PERFECT” you said. Youngmin grew really confuse. You looked at his confuse face and chuckled a bit because ofhis cuteness.

“Kim Donghyun, Do you know him?” you asked

“Oooh…Donghyun Hyu-, I-I mean Prince Donghyun” he stuttered

“Yeah~, Prince Donghyun; You know his sisters are so lucky to have him as a Brother” You said while looking up the sky.

*Sisters, how did she knew that Hyung has a two sister, she knows Hanyeon?* he thought.

You looked at him and saw him deep on thoughts, you just decided to continue on talking.

“Yeah~, and I knew to that on the Night of March 3 the Queen and the King with their Youngest Daughter Kim Han-,”. You think carefully while snapping your thumb in front of your face.

“Hanyeon” Youngmin simply said.

“Yeah, Hanyeon, The three of them met a car accident” you said.

You were waiting for Youngmin to talk, but you didn’t hear him speak. You decided to look at him and you saw him looking down. You just keep quiet and just continue on walking, because only 1 street left before your House. While the two of you are in silence you just decided to think about everything you told him, and then you suddenly remember something.

*Wait. The name Hanyeon, I think I already heard it* you thought

Then Youngmin looked at you, and notice that you were deep on thoughts so he just let you be.

*Hanyeon, Hanyeon* you repeatedly said on your mind, then there it comes.*Oh right, Hanyeon is the name of the girl that Taeyeon said earlier. Funny~, that girl has the same name just like the Princess….and Taeyeon she has the same name as the Princess of the East, and Taeyeon said something about Kwangmin being a Royalty and me being a Commoner, hah~,They are really strange* you thought while watching Youngmin

You started starring at Youngmin, and then Youngmin feel something is looking at him; then he saw you looking at him with your curious face.

“Yah~, I know I’m handsome so can you stop looking at me” He said. You cough a little and rolled your eyes and Hurriedly walk ahead of him. 

Youngmin stopped for a while, causing for you to stop too.

“Serah~, what’s the problem?” he asked worriedly.

“Umm…it’s just, do you have any relationship with the Royalties” you asked suspiciously. He came close to you and just ruffled your hair and smiled and quickly run away from you, leaving you so shock. He shouted at you and that awaken you, then you saw how far he is to you.

“Yah~, you’re not fair” You shouted as you run to catch up with him.

All the way to your house the both of you just run, when the two of you reach your house, Youngmin stop to catch up his breath and you too, before you rang the doorbell. The two of you already catch your own breath, you quickly went towards your gate and was about to rung your bell when suddenly your gate opens, and reviled your mom.

“Omo, Serah-ssi, you’re here already” she said smiling at you.

“Umma” you shouted and hugged her.

“Woah, Serah, Calm down” she said as she breaks the hug. You bowed apologetically; then she saw Youngmin standing behind you.

“Omo, who’s this Young Handsome man” she asked

You looked at Youngmin and immediately introduce him.

“Umma, this is Youngmin, Jo Youngmin, his the one who talk to you last night”

“Oh~. Really, you’re so handsome, and by the way thank you for taking care of my Daughter” she said and bowed

“Ah~, Nae, Umm. Sorry for being impolite, but my mother already texted me and she said that I have to go now, I’m sorry again and nice meeting you Mrs. Oh” he said and smiled at her

“No problem, but I hope you could stay a little longer” she said sadly

“I’m really sorry Mrs. Oh, I promise you next time I will stay a little longer” he said

“Arraseo, go now, if you come home late your Mother would be so worried” she said, while patting his shoulders

“I’m sorry again and Good bye Mrs. Oh, Serah Anneyeong” he said as he waved at you and quickly run and catch a cab.

“I like him” You’re Umma said while looking at you teasingly

“Umma~” you cooed

“What, it’s Nothing” she said and headed inside the house. You once again looked at the path that Youngmin had taken before you followed your mom inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guyyss… sorry for not updating, because as so you know My School year have started and tomorrow up to Friday I would be focusing on my studies so I can’t update, but I promise if I have a time I would update.

 I PROMISE

Thank you for my subscribers and readers and commenters. Please keep on supporting this Fanfic.

Thank you. :)

Please don’t be a silent reader you could always comment below or you could subscribe this Fanfic.

Thanks again. :)