015

My Lost Princess

(A/N- If you’re curious on what Kwangmin, Taeyeon and Mrs. Jo talked about, then here it is. ^.^)

After Serah and Youngmin left and Hyunmin headed on his room. Mrs. Jo seated, facing the two and started to ask Taeyeon

“Taeyeon, why are you here?”

“Umma, I’m here because of this” she said and shows her an envelope. Mrs. Jo accepted it and opens it and to her surprise it was a “Marriage Settlement” paper. She faces his son with a worried look. Kwangmin look at her mother with a curious face. Taeyeon just stared at them while smiling sweetly.

“Umma~” she said while waving her hands in front of Mrs. Jo. Regaining Mrs. Jo’s serious look, Mrs. Jo once again glance at his son, who’s at that moment gaining more curious.

Kwangmin is really starting to get nervous on this moment because of the look that his mother is giving him, he looked at his mother with a problematic face, his mother answered him with a sad look, Kwangmin is helping his self to think positive.

“Umma~” Taeyeon impatiently sang.

“Aren’t you going to tell Kwangmin?” she said while hugging Kwangmin’s arms. Therefore Mrs. Jo cleared his throat; before Mrs. Jo speaks he looked again at Kwangmin with a sorry look. Kwangmin had nothing to do so he just looks down, because he knows what’s going to happen next.

“Kwang, Taeyeon is here, because of this” she slowly said and show him the paper, Mrs. Jo waited for his son to take the paper from her, but Kwangmin didn’t move an inch Taeyeon looked at her fiancé and pouted.

“Kwangin-ah~, could you just at least take a look at the papers” she said on a canorous tone voice

Kwangmin looked at her with a pissed look. Kwangmin stood up and angrily take the paper from his mother’s hand and seated beside his Mother, away from Taeyeon. At first he started to read it angrily, but at the time goes by, his angry eyes slowly drifted away and started to change into surprised eyes; his mother can only do is to pat his son’s shoulders.

Kwangmin crumpled the paper and throw it.

“I can’t accept that” Kwangmin shout, while his tears are started to roll down his cheeks.

Mrs. Jo and Taeyeon are so surprised by his action and just sit their frozen.

Kwangmin kicked the table in front of them and left them and go upstairs.

Taeyeon and Mrs. Jo looked at each other and still up froze; right after that happen, it is the exact time that Youngmin come home.

“Umma, what is the problem, you have texted me that there is a prob—yah! What are you still doing here” Youngmin shouted, while walking to them and then saw Taeyeon that’s why he asked her that question.

Taeyeon looked at him and blink a couple of times, Youngmin got easily pissed so he just look at his mother and asked her the same question.

“Umma~, what is the problem” he asked once more, because if his mom didn’t text him, he should be until now with Serah, so he really got piss when his mom texted him.

“Young, the problem is your brother” Mrs. Jo simply said

“Who?, Hyunmin? Or Kwangmin?” Youngmin asked

“Kwangmin” she answered.

After his mom told him that he looked at Taeyeon just like she was some criminal, but Mrs. Jo stop Youngmin on shooting a laser glare to Taeyeon and just asked a favor to Youngmin, to talk to his brother, Youngmin nodded and went to his Younger twin’s room.

Mrs. Jo told Taeyeon to sleep on the guest room and they will just talk about it tomorrow, but Taeyeon refuses, she said that she would just sleep with her sister Yoona and would just come back tomorrow morning.

Taeyeon bid her good bye and go home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*Earlier today Right after Serah called his Brother ^^)

 “Sehuuunn, ppaliii, were going to be late” Luhan shouted down stairs

“Nae Hyung, I’m coming down” Sehun answered. From downstairs Luhan could hear Sehun running all over his room.

*Wow, he’s really slow* he thought and went through the kitchen to get; toasted bread and talked to Sehun’s Mom.

Meanwhile Sehun is looking for his Biology book, and found it on his study table, he quickly grab it and put it inside his bag. He was running, going down stairs, he almost trip on the last step because he was so busy fixing his neck tie, luckily he manage to balance himself.

“Woah, that was close” he said while breathing heavily. He straightens himself up and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast with his favorite Hyung, but sadly he saw his Hyung already had finish his breakfast.

He blew his bangs and thought *Tsk. He didn’t even wait for me*. He cross his hands and walked toward his hyung who is busy on playing on his smart phone. He annoyingly pulled the chair to make room for him to sit down, he sat down still his hands across his chest, he took a bread and  eat it grumpily while shooting glares to his Hyung, Luhan didn’t even dare to look at his annoyed Dongsaeng and continued on playing on his phone.

*Bog*, he paused his game and looked where that loud tug came from, then he saw his dongsaeng frowning at him, he looked at him innocently like he didn’t do anything bad, Sehun just rolled his eyes and get his bag and headed outside.

“Umma anneyeong” with that Sehun left his house and his Hyung.

Luhan stood up from his seat, bid god bye to Sehun’s mom and followed his Dongsaeng, who is stomping angrily, Luhan chuckled a bit.

 Luhan catches up with him and put his arms around his neck.

“Yah!, Sehun-ah, I’m sorry if I didn’t wait for you, it’s just the food is tempting me” he said while looking at his Dongsaeng frowning face.

Sehun didn’t look at him; Luhan started on shaking his Donsaeng’s arm, Sehun grew pissed, but then softened when he saw his Hyung looking at him with his puppy eyes.

“Ara Ara, I will forgive you if you promise me that you will treat me an ice cream on our way home later” he said while pointing his Hyung.

Luhan nodded and hug his Dongsaeng, Sehun break the hug because it’s embarrassing and people are looking at them.

An Hour passed and luckily their at their school now before the school bell rung, when they entered they went on the opposite ways, because Luhan is older than him that’s why at their School he is his Sunbae, but before separating they always told each other that they will meet later at lunch time with their other friends

Luckily Sehun got inside the class before his teacher entered, all of his class mates stood up and greeted their teacher, their teacher asked them to get their Geometry textbook and turn it to page 12, all the students obediently followed their Teacher’s command and got their books, Their Teacher started on discussing, but Sehun is starting to feel that his eyes heavy, because he really didn’t have a enough sleep, because last night every hour he would get up and looked at the clock still waiting for his sister to come home, even though his sister calls him saying that she can’t come home for tonight and even sang him his favorite lullaby, but still he can’t sleep, because he always remember that Nightmare, every night he would dream of, so he really can’t sleep if his sister is not sleeping beside him, that’s why he really is sad finding out that his sister is accepted to Seoul Performing Arts School, because he knew if his sister graduated on that school, she would instantly become a star, knowing that idols can’t come home regularly made him sad.

And because last night he didn’t have an enough sleep throughout the whole period he is sleeping.

*Kriiiiiiinggg*, with that loud sound he immediately woke up.

“Okay, class just be ready for our test tomorrow” with that his teacher left.

Sehun became nervous; he didn’t know what his teacher has discussed about because he fell asleep. *eottokke eottokke* he thought, panicking.

“Sehunnieee” someone shouted outside. He looked at the door and saw one of his friend waving at him.

“Oh! Baekhyun Hyung” he said and run towards his Hyung

“What are you doing here?” he asked. Baekhyun playfully hit his arm

“Pabo yah!, of course I’m here to pick you up” Baekhyun answered, smiling widely.

“Oh! Okay, just wait for me I’ll just put my text book inside my bag” Sehun answered.

Baekhyun peeked inside his room and looked for his seat only to see one textbook outside his bag, seeing that Baekhyun just pull Sehun out and drag him all over to the cafeteria, while Sehun whining.

Baekhyun and Sehun stop in front of the Cafeteria, the both of them entered and saw their friends waving at them, Baekhyun run towards them happily, while Sehun is following behind, frowning.

The two seated with their friends and started on eating.

.

.

.

.TO BE CONTINUED…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Sorry guys, for the late update, it is because in the past days, I am very busy with my studies, but luckily I have a free time today, because it’s Sunday here in the Philippines my Country, that’s why I immediately updated and because tomorrow is a very special day to me, because it’s my Best friend’s Birthday so I will just share my Birthday greetings for her to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well here she is, she's my Bestfriend for 2 years and her name is Angelica Cherry Ubena Tanierla, she's a Kpopper to, she like's DBSK and Super Junior and she also like to watch Running Man. 

and We are three on our group and I'm their Evil but talented Maknae, born on the year 2000 and she is our Leader born on the year 1999. xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much for sharing my life, right?

i just want you all to know that i am very kind to my friends, so don't be so scared of me, if you want to be my friend i will gladly accept you all.

By the way Thank you for reading this Fanfic, subscribing and commenting~.

Saranghae~

plss...don't be scared you can freely expressed you're feeling about this fanfic by Commenting below ^^.

Gomawo~