Reunite?

My Lost Princess

 

(A/N- Guyssss, so I want to tell you something. Guys from now on (* I think) I will not use the Pov things. I will just do a new method of writing. Hope you guys could understand)

 -----Morning----

The next day you woke up being squashed by the arms of the twins. You carefully remove their arms and quietly got out of their room. The minute you close the door you just then realize that you were still on the night dress that the twins make you wear,

*Oh Crap* you thought.

So you quickly headed to the room of the twins mother to ask her if she had any dress that you can borrow. You were in front of her room when suddenly someone screamed behind you, you too scream because you got surprise, when the both you have stopped on screaming both of your eyes met with each other, and surprisingly it was the twins’ mother.

“OmO! Serah-ssi…Mianhae I thought you were someone else” she said and bowed you too bowed at her saying that you are sorry too. She then looked at you from head to toe and asked.

“ Serah-ssi what happened to your dress?” she asked while pointing you

“Umm…The twins made me wear this cloth” you said looking down

“Gwenchana…come on I let you borrow one of my clothes” she said you looked up and endlessly bowing to her saying thank you.

“Oww..it’s okay…okay come in it’s cold out here” she said while pushing you inside her room. She looked at her closet and finally found a dress she put it on her bed and instructed you to take a shower first and after you take a shower and get dress you can come down and have a breakfast. She then leaved you and you quickly take a shower. You were going to get dress when suddenly somebody broke in while shouting “Umma, Kwangmin Hyung and Youngmin Hyung are bullying me!!!” and then both of your eye’s met with each other when he notice you he quickly said sorry and he started on bowing when he was about to get out you suddenly grab him and asked him what is his problem, he told you that his brothers Is bullying him you feel sad for him, then suddenly someone open the door saying “Umma it’s his fault don’t be mad at us” when he notice you he just suddenly stand there frozen in front of the door and started looking at you weirdly. You then realize that you were still on a bathroom dress. You then cover your body and quickly shut the door, but Kwangmin prevent you from closing the door by blocking it with his feet. You give him a glare and shout.

“Yah! Jo Kwangmin let go of the door!!!”

“Wae?” he asked

“Yah! Are you kind of a ert or something, Can’t you see that I need to get dress!!!” you yelled at him

“I can perfectly see” he said while starring at you, you again cover yourself. You kick his feet.

“What was that for!!!” he groans. You stick your tongue out before you close the door and then you take a deep sigh. You again approach the kid and patted his head and told him that everything is going to be alright. You said that after you get dress the both of you will go down stairs together. You quickly get in again at the bathroom to get dress.

 

-----Dining room-----

After you slam the door in the face of the twins they just go down to eat their breakfast, but the time they get to their dining room they saw their mom frowning at them. Kwangmin quickly hide behind his Hyung’s back. Youngmin was going to greet their mom but their mom suddenly spoke.

 “The two of you why did you make Serah wear those clothes” she said looking directly at Youngmin’s eyes.

“Well mom as you se---“.

“Okay, enough now I don’t want to hear your explanation” she didn’t even let him finished his sentence and instructed them to seat. The two of them obediently follow their moms command and seated on the Opposite of each other. The maids rushed to the dining room bringing their breakfast. The two were about to eat but their mom suddenly spoke.

“Kwangmin-ah, Youngmin-ah where’s your brother?”

“Mola~~” Kwangmin answered. He started to dig in but their mom shouted at him

“Yah, Jo Kwangmin how can you eat like that when your brother is missing”. Therefore Kwangmin covered his ears and said.

“Aiiish. Umma don’t be so loud it’s so early and don’t be so overly dramatic as you can see Hyunmin is not missing his with Serah, so will you just let me eat”.

*Aiiish their always like that, Shouting at each other every morning, so much for a Queen and a Prince right?!* Youngmin thought.

“Awww….Mianhae Kwangmin-ah. Okay you can eat now” their mom said

“At last” Kwangmin whisphered

“Hmmm…what is it Kwangmin? Did you say something?” their mom looked at him

“Anniyo Umma” he said and smiled. Their mom smiled at them too and said that they can eat now. The two happily eats their breakfast, because they don’t need to hurry, because there’s no school today.

----------------

You finished getting dress and told Hyunmin that you two should go down stairs now. Hyunmin suddenly grab your hand and hold it tightly you were a little shock by his sudden actions, but you just smiled it off. Because of his actions you suddenly remember your younger brother Sehun.

* I think I should really call Sehun later. He must be really worried* you thought

Then all of the sudden you heard someone squealed. You then noticed that you were now in front of the Twins and their Mother and the one that squealed is their mom.

“Omo, Omo Serah-ssi you look so pretty” she squealed in joy and approaches you. She cling her arms on you and faced her sons whose jaw are drop, because of your beauty.

“Kwangmin-ah, Youngmin-ah she looks pretty right” she asked happily

“She sure is Umma” Youngmin dreamingly answered

You suddenly blush from his statement and your heart unknowingly started to beat fast.

*What’s happening to me* you mentally screamed. *And why does my heart is beating that fast. Aish I think I’m going crazy* you added while holding your chest.

You were still confused on what kind of feeling you are feeling right now. But suddenly you heard Kwangmin said.

“Oh come on she’s not that pretty” Kwangmin sarcastically.

That moment you automatically loose all the happiness that you felt inside, but it was replace by annoyance. Yes at this moment you are so annoyed at Kwangmin.

“Yah, Kwangmin-ah, you’re so mean” Their mom said. At that moment you kind of felt happy, but again you felt annoyed because one again Kwangmin spoke.

“Tsk. I’m just being honest” Kwangmin said and continue on eating.

*You better shut the hell up Kwangmin or else I’m going to cut your tongue* you thought

“Oh let’s just eat” their mom said “Serah come on, seat beside Kwangmin and eat” she added

*Shiit…not next to him* you cursed yourself

but because you don’t want to disappoint their mom that’s why you just heavy heartedly seat beside Kwangmin and started to eat.

After they finished eating you quickly looked at the clock and notice that it was just 8:00 in the morning then suddenly you remembered that you have to call Sehun.

*Omo I forgot about Sehun* once again you cursed yourself

You quickly looked at your pocket, but you realize that it was not your dress then you remembered that you put your phone on your school bag. You quickly looked for the twins to ask them where the heck is your bag finally you saw them on their backyard.

“Yah! Jo twins where my back pack is” you shouted at them

“It’s on my room” Youngmin answered.

“Okay, Kamsahamnida Youngmin-ah” you shouted. You quickly rushed to Youngmin’s room. You were so confuse because their house is so big, that’s why you didn’t notice that you took a wrong turn you are supposed to go right, but because of your confusion you mistakenly turn left. There you saw a door you thought that it was Youngmin’s room that’s why you came in without hesitation, but the moment you get in you were shock, because the room looks different then it struck you, you just realized that you took a wrong turn then you saw a bag. You quickly looked at it to know who own that bag, surprisingly its Kwangmin.

 *Crap what am I doing here* you thought

Then out of the blue somebody spoke behind you.

“Yah! What are you doing here” Kwangmin shouted

“Mianhae, I think I took the wrong turn” you apologize

You were about to get out, but Kwangmin grab your hand and pin you against the wall. You were struggling, but you can’t get out of his hold. You paused for a bit and looked at his eyes, his eyes looks pretty suddenly something came on your mind, you suddenly thought that you already saw those eyes. You were so deep on your thoughts that you didn’t notice how close Kwangmin and you are then you just snap out of your thoughts when you felt his warm breath that’s when you realize that you were just an inch close to Kwangmin. Because you got scared you unknowingly kicked Kwangmin and quickly got out of his room.

*Aiish jinja, what was that for* he thought while suffering in pain  

 

To be continued.....

------

Guys sorry for not updating I’m having a Internet connection problem and I’m helping my sister with her Seyeon fanfiction that’s why I kinda update late sorry for that (*Peace sign)

Still Thank you for subscribing my story and please don’t be a silent reader you can always leave a comment below :).

Once Again Thank you for my Lovely subscribers and my awesome readers and my commentators.

Love y’all <3