The South Palace

My Lost Princess

 

(A/N-Like what I said the two chapters will be for the Southern and Northern Royalties, but after the two chapters it will be for the Eastern and Western Royalties.)

Author’s Pov

Donghyun was on his younger sister’s room (Hanyeon) looking at her Pictures remembering the days that they once spent with each other. Remembering that days put him in tears.

“Hanyeon, you’re not fair you told me that you would never leave me. You promise me that I would never be alone until you’re here, but why, why did you leave me?. Hanyeon you’re so not fair” He said between his tears.

He quickly wiped away his tears when he heard someone knocking through the door.

“Come in” he commanded. The door opened and it revealed one of the Royal Maid. “Umm…Do anyone needed me?” he asked. The Maid replied with a respect “Your Majesty, The Princess wished to talk to you”

“Okay” he said and stood up from the chair and carefully put back the photo of Hanyeon.

 

 

Donghyun’s Pov

*Why did she call me for?* I asked myself. I was in front of the room of my Elder sister, of course as a respect I first knock on her door. I waited for her to answer, then from the inside I heard her saying come in. I quietly open the door and stood in front of her.

“Yah!, Noona what do you want this time. Didn’t you know that I’m on the middle of doing something” I said irritated.

“Like what?” she said while not leaving her gaze from the book she is Reading. 

“Umm…Tsk. Why do you even care” I said annoyed

“Let me guess, you were again on Hanyeon’s room” she said and put the book down

“Anni, I…I…was…was…umm….playing with Prince….yeah with Prince. I was playing with Prince” I said stuttering

(A/N- Prince was the Puppy dog of Hanyeon as written on the 1st chapter of my story, but now Prince is a fully grown dog)

“Jinja, then how come Prince is here on my room all day long” she said while pointing Prince who was sleeping peacefully on Noona’s carpet. I was out of words when Noona told me that Prince is in her room all day long. *Shiit…how can I reason out now….Aiiish* I thought.

 “Yah!, Kim Donghyun tell me the truth. Where you on Hanyeon’s room earlier” she said

“What if I’m on Hanyeon’s room earlier, what will you do to me” I said sarcastically

“Donghyun, I told you, you can’t enter her room” she said with a soft tone.

“But, noona. Why? Why can’t I?!” I said while I’m holding back my tears

“because, I don’t want to see you lonely. Donghyun listen to Noona you’re the only family I have. I don’t want to see you suffer and I don’t want you to blame yourself for not saving them back there, you were just a kid back there, you still don’t understand the world.” She said while carefully patting my back.

“but, Noona I can’t control myself from thinking about them and I can’t stop myself on being sad every time I think of them. Especially Hanyeon, I know you know how close we are. Right” I said while a tear is starting to roll down my eyes. Noona then hugged me tightly.

“I know and I still can clearly remember how close the two of you were” she said while wiping my tears away. I then smiled at her.

“I still can remember when Umma and Appa got home from the Hostpital and introduced Hanyeon to us. At first I was angry at Hanyeon because, I know that maybe one day Hanyeon will take away my crown for being the next in line Queen. But you Donghyun insisted that I should love Hanyeon because she is our younger sister and she will need our help for everything. From then on I learned to love and care for Hanyeon but, the two of you have the most special relationship. I remember when Umma and Appa introduced Hanyeon to the twins you were always there for her and you also told the twins if they hurt Hanyeon they would be dead if you saw them again” she said while tears are falling from her cheek. I hugged Noona then she cried hard, because of the memories. I felt her body trembles as she cried even harder.

“Noona, it’s okay. I know how you feel” I said trying to stop her from crying. Noona stops on crying when she heard someone knocking on her door. She quickly wiped away her tears and instructed the one who is knocking to come in. The maids come in and they said in chorus that the Queen and the King of the East with the King of the North have arrived and their on the Living room waiting for the both of us. Noona thanked the maids and told me to get dress already, after that I quietly got out of her room and went to my room to get dress.

 

Eunji’s Pov

I was looking for the best dress to wear, but at the same time I was wondering why does the northern and the southern royalties want to see us immediately. I was having a hard time to find the right dress to wear, luckily Donghyun came on my room again to ask me if I’m already finish, but when he saw me having a hard time to find the right dress for me to wear.

“Woooow!. Noona your still not finish on dressing up” he joked

“Eeehhh… can’t you see I’m having a problem here” I said annoyed while still throwing some dresses on the floor

“Wae, you have a billion of beautiful dresses there” he said while pointing my walk in closet

“Eeeehhh…I can’t find a dress that will suit me” I said while pouting “Aiiishhh. I’m really going crazy. Why did they want to see us Immediately” she said while ruffling her hair

“Noona, I know they have a reason that’s why they wanted to talk to us” He said with an assuring smile

“Sigh…Maybe your right” I said

“Yeah, Maybe I’m right. So Noona go find a dress already. Arraseo” he said

“Eeehhh… I can’t really find a dress that would suits me well…Oh!, Donghyun maybe you could help me….Jebal Jebal” I said while doing my puppy eyes.

“Bwo?!. Wae?!. Why me?” he asked

“You’re the only one in my room now and I think you’re good at fashion because, every time I saw you, the clothes that you wear really suit you. Jebal Donghyunnie Jebal” I asked pleading

“Okay, Noona I will help you but, promise me that you would never call me again Donghyunnie, Arraseo” he said

“Okay, Okay. I promise. Just help me okay” I said

“Okay….” He said while looking through my closet. “Oh!. Maybe this” he said while holding a blue cocktail dress.

 (A/N- the dress that Donghyun show her. FYI she really like to wear simple Dresses. so much for a Princess right xD)

“Yeah you’re right I didn’t notice that…well thank you Donghyun” I said

“Glad I could help….well Noona I’ll just wait for you outside” He said and hurriedly got out. I hurriedly wear that dress and got out of my room. Donghyun and I got down at the same time there at the living room we saw the Eastern and the Northern Royalties drinking Tea and making themselves at Home. The two of us greeted the royalties and they too, stood up and greeted us. We told them to seat down already then we asked them why do they want to talk to us immediately. They told us that it was about the Engagement Party of Princess Taeyeon and Prince Kwangmin. We asked them what do it concerned about us. They told us that they just want us to know the Preparations for the Party. The two of us just smiled and listen to what are they talking about.

 

Author’s Pov

The Prince and the Princess of the South just listened on what are the Eastern and the Northern Royalties are talking about.

“Yunho Dear~, Do you think Taeyeon will like Lavenders” Boa asked her husband

“What do I know, Your her Mother so you should know your own Daughter” answered her husband

“Dear, I’m just asking you know” she playfully hit her husband’s shoulder.

“Okay~, so Junhee how’s your three Princes?” Yunho asked the King of the North

“You mean Kwangmin, Youngmin and Hyunmin?” Junhee asked

“Yes, so how are they?” Yunho once again asked

“Their fine, Youngmin has a good grade in Chemistry and in Math, while Kangmin is still struggling to do best just like his brother” Junhee proudly said

“but Kwangmin will be a King while Youngmin is----“ Junhee stopped Yunho before he can even finish his sentence and said “Jieun and I decided that Youngmin will be the King of the North while Kwangmin and your daughter will be the King and the Queen of the East…are you okay with that?” Junhee said

“Well it’s okay with me” Yunho said. The two kings started to tell stories about their own families. Their Conversation was stopped when Boa asked them.

“So when will be the Engagement Party?”

“It will be on March 3” a familiar voice said. All the Royalties turn their gaze to the one who own that voice and it was…….Taeyeon the Princess of the East.

“My dear, what brings you here?” Boa asked Taeyeon

“Anneyeong Umma, Umma I’m just going to ask a favor to all of you” Taeyeon cheerfully said and hug her Umma tightly.

“What is it?” her Umma asked and break the hug

 

Donghyun’s Pov

Noona and I are clearly not interested on what are they talking about, so Noona and I just go on our own little world and play with our Phone, but a Phrase caught my attention.

“So when will be the Engagement Party?” Queen Boa asked. Then out of the blue somebody just answer the Question. “It would be on March 3” all of us turn our gaze on the person who own that voice surprisingly it was Taeyeon the Princess of the East.

“My dear, what brings you here?” her Umma asked

“Anneyeong Umma, Umma I’m just going to ask a favor to all of you” Taeyeon cheerfully said and hug her Umma tightly.

“What is it?” her Umma asked and break the hug. She then looked at all of us who were really curious of what is the favor she needed to ask when suddenly Noona poke me. I looked at her with the what-is-it face she then whispered to me “Yah Donghyun-ah do you remember what happen on March 3”. “Anni~” I answered. “It’s the day that the Car Crash happened” she said. “Jinja, then what should we do?. Should we stop the Engagement?” I asked. Meanwhile while Noona and I are just whispering to each other we didn’t realize that we too need to listen to on what Taeyeon is talking about because she was asking us something that really concerned us. She was asking all of us if we can allow her to go out of the Castle and meet up with Kwangmin so that they can talk about their Engagement. All of the other Royalties allow her then she asked us.

“Oppa, Unnie. Can I go?” she asked, because of Noona and I are whispering to each other we didn’t hear anything that’s why she repeated her question that’s when we have finished our whispering then Noona immediately said something. “You can’t do the Engagement party on March 3” Noona shout. Then everybody looked at her

“Noona just chill” I whispered. “Don’t over react”

“CHILL!? WHAT ARE YOU DEFT DONGHYUN I JUST TOLD YOU THAT MARCH 3 IS THE DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF OUR PARENTS AND HANYEON, SO DO YOU WANT ME TO JUST CHILL AND LET THEM CELEBRATE DURING THE DEATH OF OUR PARENTS AND HANYEON WHILE US WERE MOURNING BECAUSE OF THEIR DEATH. DONGHYUN DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPENED? I KNOW YOU DON’T. SO AGAIN YOU CAN’T CELEBRATE THE ENGAGEMENT OF TAEYEON AND KWANGMIN ON MARCH 3” she completely didn’t let me say a word.

All of them just stare at her surprise, because it’s the first time ever Noona shouted at them/ or me and become angry like that. So I just seat there completely frozen and shock

(A/N- what do you think will Happen? When will be the real Engagement Party of Taeyeon and Kwangmin? Can Taeyeon go outside of the Castle wall to see Kwangmin?)

TO BE CONTINUED.....

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hello guyss...hehehe sorry for not updating i was just super busy. Don't worry Exotics & Sones only one more chapter left and the it will be about Taeyeon and HunHan. so wait for it :)))

By the way it's the Birthday of Sehunnie. so everybody let's say Happy Happy Birthday to Sehunnie

  "Happy Birthday Sehunnie"

HunHan 1 =">

 *cr. to the owner 

HunHan couple 2 *O* hehehe....

My 2nd Favorite Couple on EXO XD

 

Thank you Again for the Readers and My Subscribers.

*please don't be a Silent reader and don't be shy you can always leave a Comment =))