The South Palace prt. 2

My Lost Princess

 

“You can’t do the Engagement Party on March 3” Noona shout. Then everybody looked at her.

“Noona just chill” I whispered “Don’t over react”

“CHILL!? WHAT ARE YOU DEFT DONGHYUN I JUST TOLD YOU THAT MARCH 3 IS THE DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF OUR PARENTS AND HANYEON, SO DO YOU WANTME TO JUST CHILL AND LET THEMTO CELEBRATE DURING THE DEATH OF OUR PARENTS AND HANYEON WHILE US WERE MOURNING BECAUSE OF THEIR DEATH. DONGHYUN DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPENED? I KNOW YOU DON’T. SO AGAIN YOU CAN’T CELEBRATE THE ENGAGEMENT OF TAEYEON AND KWANGMIN ON MARCH 3” she completely didn’t let me say a word.

All of them just stare at her surprise, because it’s the first time ever Noona shouted at them/ me and became angry like that. While me I just seated there Completely frozen and shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Eunji shouted at all of them, they first let her to calm down. Then Queen BoA suddenly spoke

“I know Eunji it’s their Death Anniversary, but do you remember?, You and your brother agreed that whatever do Taeyeon want to Happen to her engagement you wouldn’t interfere. RIGHT” she told the two Royalties of the South. The two just froze there and didn’t even spoke or move, silence fill the room all the Royalties are waiting for the two to reply. Finally Donghyun spoke.

“We will agree. But we have a condition” he said seriously.

Taeyeon smiled and ask them what is their condition. Donghyun was about to tell them, but Eunji stop him and gave Donghyun a sign that she will be the one to tell them their condition, Donghyun take his seat and let Eunji to tell them.

“Our condition is…”she pause. Then all of the Royalties gain a curiosity. “That while the Northern and the Eastern Kingdoms are celebrating, US, the Southern with the Western Kingdom will still celebrate the Death Anniversary My Parents and Hanyeon, Arraseo” she said being dead serious. The Royalties told the two that they will think about it, but later on Agreed. All of the Royalties signed a contract that symbolized that they allowed Taeyeon to go outside of the Palace walls to see Kwangmin and her Sister Yoona and they allowed the Engagement party to be held on March 3. All of the Royalties have signed the contract except for the Mother of the twins because she’s with her sons outside the Palace walls. Queen BoA asked her daughter when will she`d go. Taeyeon said that if it’s okay for them she would like to go tomorrow. All of them agreed. After that all of the Royalties go back to their respectful Palaces, leaving the two siblings there at their Living room.

“Aiiiish, you know Donghyun from the start I never like that Taeyeon” Eunji said while walking back and forth and stomping like a mad man.

“Noona, calm down. There’s nothing to be mad about” Donghyun said while his eyes close and trying to relax. Eunji notices that Donghyun is just relaxing there then she shouted at him.

“YAH!, DONGHYUN-AH ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME” Donghyun open his one eye and spoke

“Yah Noona would you please take a seat and relax” Eunji became speechless and just follow the advice of his younger brother she seat next to him and close her eyes a minute later she spoke.

“Donghyun-ah what do you think, if Hanyeon is still alive is she the one that will be engage to Kwangmin”

“mmm” that was the only word that Donghyun said

“Donghyun, do you think that we did the right thing?” Eunji asked again

“I think so” Donghyun said. Eunji just stay quiet. “mmmm…Okay Noona Good night I’ll sleep early” Donghyun said and headed to his room.

While Eunji she went outside to have a fresh air, when she got out she seated on the bench were the three of them use to be sitting when they were still a kid and looked up to the sky saying “Hanyeon-ah its Unnie. Hanyeon where are you now? Are you okay?. Hanyeon-ah I promise one day we will see each other again. I Love You My Beautiful Younger Sister”.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guyss...Hello again...hehehe....guyss sorry for the short update...sorry again guysss

But Guyss guess what today is April 20 and it means it's the Birthday of Exo M's Lu Han

I'm just posting a Photos of Lu Han.

 "Happy Birthday to him :)"

*Cr. to the owners =)

"Happy Birthday again Lu Han"