New World

My Lost Princess

 

--Night of March 3--

Princess Hanyeon's POV

I was playing with my puppy dog in my room, when suddenly my brother came in.

"HanYeon-sshi, umma said that you can come with them to the Royal Ball later if you want to." He asked

"Ummmm..... Okay opaa, I'll get dress then?!" I said cheerfully

"Okay My little sister, I'll go out now and Princess if you want something just call oppa arraseo?" He said

"Ne oppa, Gomawoyo" I said 

I walked down through the stairs and I saw my Parents waiting for me to get going. We ride in our Royal Carriage to Queen BoA's Castle. We spend our hours there.

-After the Ball-

"Appa, are we home yet?" I asked

"Not Yet My Princess." He said.

"I'm so sleepy Appa!" I said while my eyes were almost close when suddenly, I saw a Bright Flashy Light and hear the screams of My Beloved Parents then I felt my body becoming weak. and suddenly a two human figures appeared in my mind. 

The woman figure said, "HanYeon, Our Beautiful Princess we're sorry if we can't take care of you anymore. Please be a good girl to your siblings. and always be reminded that We Love you very much, We will miss you My princess. Good Bye!" she said while tears are coming down in her rosy cheeks.

"Omma, Appa is that you? Omma?! Appa?! Where are you going?! OMMA!!! APPA!!!" I cried out while the two figures are disappearing and leaving a plain black scenery.

-----------------------------------------

Mrs. Oh's POV

I went to the supermarket to buy a toy for my son named Oh Sehun, and after that I excitedly go home while walking I hear a loud explosion nearby. I look around to find where the explosion came when I saw a car positioned up-side-down so I hurriedly go to the car to know if there's any survivor. I thought that no one survived but when I saw a young girl moved a little so I decided to pick her up and het her to home. I arrived at our house carrying this little girl. I shouted at my son to open the gate.

"Sehunaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ open the gate please!" I shouted

 

Sehun's POV

Luhan Hyung and I were playing with my PS2 when suddenly Umma is shouting outside calling my precious name to open the gate.

"Luhan Hyung, can you please open the gate for me?" I asked facing him.

"Wae-yo?" He asked focusing through the game.

"I'm too lazy to do it." I said

"But that's your Umma calling you." He said 

Then I heard again Umma's shout.

"Hyuuuuung!~~ please?! I promise I will not turn on the game until your not here."I begged

"Sigh. Okay just don't cheat on me? Arasseo?!" He said, I nodded afterwards

Luhan Hyung left me alone, and being a Evil Dorky Kid I the game and increased my scores while he's outside *HAHAAHAHAHAHA*

 

Luhan's POV

I was about to open the gate when I suddenly saw a girl in Auntie's arms.

"Auntie, who's that?" I asked her curiously

"Oh... Luhan I don't know her exactly but I saved her from the accident recently. Her parents unluckily died from the car crash but she luckily survived so I picked her up and get her to home." She said

"Oh.... Okay" I said, I helped Auntie to carry the girl inside.

I noticed that she's wearing a diamond necklace so I think that she's from a rich family.

 

Sehun's POV

I heard the door opens so I turn off the game so Luhan Hyung will not know suddenly I saw a girl in their hands.

"Ummmmm... Umma Annyeong!" I said

"Oh! Annyeong Sehunaa". She said

"Umma, who's that?" I pointed to the girl their helping to lay in the sofa.

"Sehunaaa... I will explain it to you later." She left me to get some first aid in her room.

I look at the girl again, suddenly she was trying to open her eyes I hurriedly call Umma and Hyung.

Umma hurriedly went beside me while holding the first aid kit.

Then the girl's eyes are now open. And surprisingly she called my Umma her mother!

I'm a bit surprised but I bravely introduce myself, My Umma and Luhan Hyung to her.

She nodded and thank us. 

I'm lucky now that I have a sister and I think she's my noona! *woooooooooooow!*

 

Hanyeon's POV

I opened my eyes, when I saw 3 people eyeing me. I'm scared a little bit but when the boy introduce themselves, I felt safety and I think their are my family.

Umma gave me an aid and a medicine to reduce my illness from the so-called accident they said. I thank them for helping me.

and now I became their new member of the family.

They called me Oh Serah. So from now on, I'm Sehun's noona because they said that my birthday is earlier than Sehun's so they decided that I will be his noona.  and I happily accepted it.

--10 years had passed--

Oh's family are happy because of the new added member. 

They are now 15. Oh Serah grew up as a beautiful young lady while Oh Sehun is now a Hot Chic.

And Serah has a passion of painting what was always appering in her dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys, thank you for subscribing and reading.....

I hope you like it. I will update another chapter soon.

Thank You!~~