Chapter 6 : Sweet Dreams

SS3 Trilogy: Curiosity

 

The three Filipinos stopped and hesitated to move. LeeYan’s phone rang.

Sungmin :            Nice jacket.

LeeYan :              Thanks! Where are you?

Sungmin :            By the wine cellar.

Leeyan turned to his two friends.

LeeYan :               I have more surprises for you.

     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LeeYan, Janine and Clare followed Yesung as he headed towards the restaurant. LeeYan was busy chatting with Clare, and after receiving the phone call from Sungmin, he looked and he realized that they were on the same floor.

 

LeeYan once again dialed Sungmin’s number before they entered the bar.

 

LeeYan :               Hello Sungmin! I thought we have some change of plans. How come we are still on the 2nd floor? Is this a game?

 

Sungmin :            Ahahaha… When I said change of plans I meant we can’t meet outside where everyone can see us. We have Conway’s the whole night.

 

 

LeeYan :               Oh ok. (LeeYan, Clare and Janine then entered the bar.)

                            I still can’t see you.

 

At that moment somebody tapped LeeYan’s shoulder.

 

Sungmin :            I’m here.

 

Clare and Janine were surprised by the man that is now inches away from them.

 

LeeYan :               (Hangs up the phone) Oh! Hi there.

 

Janine was dumbfounded by what just happened and turned to Clare.

 

Janine :                 Unnie, how come LeeYan was not surprised when he saw Sungmin? I still don’t get it.

 

Clare :                   Well, just ask your LeeYan oppa about it.  I also don’t have the full details.

 

LeeYan turned to introduce his friends to Sungmin.

 

LeeYan :               Sungmin, these are Clare and Janine.

 

Sungmin :            Nice to meet you Clare. (Winks at Clare)

 

Clare :                  Good to meet you too. I heard you’re a fan.

 

Sungmin :            Ahahahaha! Let’s just say, I am curious about it.

 

Clare :                   Too bad Yiuhan is not with us. She is busy doing something. I suppose you’ve heard of her story, "You Got Me Pregnant".

 

Sungmin turned to LeeYan when he heard about this, he remembered how LeeYan reacted the first time the topic was brought up. He then placed his right arm into LeeYan’s left shoulder.

 

Sungmin :            Oh yeah I did. It’s good.

 

Clare :                  (Shifting her attention to LeeYan) Dude, what’s with that smirk?

 

LeeYan :               Nothing.

 

Sungmin, being the sensitive guy that he is felt that LeeYan was becoming uncomfortable and turned to Janine still his right arm on LeeYan’s shoulder.

 

Sungmin :            Janine, nice name. Nice to meet you.

 

Sungmin gave Janine a wide smile and offered his other hand to Janine. Janine was about to reach his hand when a man called Sungmin’s attention and placed his arms over Sungmin’s shoulder making him brush his hand on LeeYan’s face.

 

Leeteuk :             Sungmin-ah, what’s with the hold up?

 

Sungmin :            Hyung, these are my new friends. Janine, LeeYan and Clare.

 

Leeteuk :             Oh! Good to meet all of you. Why don’t you join us?

 

Sungmin :            Su hyung, why do you think their here?

 

Leeteuk :             Oh yeah. Heechul, Shindong, Wookie and some of our dancers are inside.

 

Leeteuk led the way. Janine was about to walk when she lost her balance and somebody caught him.

 

Yesung :               Be careful.

 

Janine :                 Sorry about that.

 

LeeYan :               Are you ok?

 

Janine :                 Yes I am.

 

Yesung :               LeeYan, let me take care of her for tonight.

 

LeeYan :               Uhm… Sure.

 

All of them reached the place where everyone sat. Heechul was busy showing off with one of his stories to Shndong and Wookie. LeeYan had been quiet which made Sungmin wonder what he did. As for Janine, she’s still speechless on what just happened, Yesung had his arm on Janine’s left elbow.

 

LeeYan shifted his attention to Clare.

 

LeeYan :               Noona, Are you ok?

 

Clare :                   Yes, just tired I guess.

 

Clare was sipping on her drink until he heard Heechul’s story.

 

Heechul:              (Changing his voice and increasing his pitch to sound like a girl) It’s dark and you’re wearing sunglasses! What are you, the friggin’ Secret Service?

 

Clare was so surprised that she spurted some of her drink, thankfully, she didn't give anyone an impromptu shower.  Sungmin and LeeYan handed her some napkins and this caused Heechul to look in her direction again.

 

Heechul:             (Standing up) I need to smoke.

 

Dancer:               Let's go...

 

Heechul:             No! I wanna smoke alone.

 

And he leaves after giving Clare a murderous glare.

 

Clare:                   . I need a smoke.

 

She stood up and excused herself.

 

LeeYan:               But, noona, you don't smoke!

 

Clare:                  Oh...right. Well, you know what I mean!

 

Sungmin confused about what happened turned to LeeYan.

 

Sungmin :            I thought Clare doesn’t smoke? And you?

 

LeeYan :               Sorry about that. Clare has this thing for second hand smoking.

 

Janine :                 Uhm, LeeYan oppa. I thought you wanted to smoke.

 

Sungmin stared at LeeYan waiting for his answer.

 

LeeYan :               Maybe later.

 

Sungmin :            Quit smoking it’s not good for you.

 

LeeYan :              I am trying my best. But with my line of work. It’s hard to quit. STRESS.

 

Leeteuk :             I know how it feels. I have 11 members that I need to consider.

 

Sungmin stared at Leeteuk because of the sudden conversation between LeeYan and him.

 

 

LeeYan :               I know. I have 3 kids at home. Not mine but my sisters, and we have clients who need to be spoon fed with everything they need at work.

 

Leeteuk :             As for me, Since I am the eldest among the group I tend to be the mom of the group.

 

“Ahahahahaa!”  LeeYan and Leeteuk both laughed at the same time. Janine saw Sungmin’s blank reaction.

 

Janine :                 Sungmin oppa, are you ok?

 

LeeYan shifted his attention to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin :            Yes I am. Thanks for asking. I just can’t relate to what they are talking about.

 

Janine :                Well, they both belong to the 83 line so I guess that’s why they have a connection.

 

Sungmin gave Janine a smile that made her blush.

 

Yesung :               Nice noseline. Ahaahaaha!

 

Janine was embarrassed by the sudden comment of Yesung.

 

Sungmin :            Hyung,  as if you don’t like, let me correct myself as if you don’t love putting one yourself.

 

Janine smiled upon hearing this and once again kept quiet. She can barely move because Yesung was seated on the armchair of the sofa where she is seated.

 

Leeteuk :             So what are you doing during your free time? Are you here for the concert? Why would you stay at this hotel when you are from around here.

 

LeeYan :               Well,  yes we are here for the concert. And we are here at the hotel for the same reason as the other fans are here for. To STALK Super Junior.

 

Leeteuk :             Ahaaha! Good one. I guess you are successful then. By the way who knows who? And how?

 

LeeYan :               Sungmin, you want me to tell the story or should you?

 

Sungmin :            Well…

 

Sungmin then told the story on how they met, from the front desk, to their trip to Burgos circle, and how they have been texting and calling each other since.

 

Chapter 2 : Pink Hoodie

Chapter 3 : More than Words

 

Leeteuk :             So that’s where you’ve been all this time. And LeeYan, you’re the reason why Sungmin was not able to sleep this afternoon. He just kept on checking and texting the whole time. And it’s a good thing that you didn’t go gaga upon meeting him

 

Hearing this Sungmin blushed. And LeeYan smiled at him. Sungmin made an effort to change the topic.

 

Sungmin :            Is it ok if I tell them about your secret?

 

LeeYan :              Just "MY" secret… Sure!

 

Sungmin :            Thanks. Su hyung, LeeYan wrote Decision. Remember the fan fiction that I told you about.

 

Leeteuk :             Oh yeah. What will ever happen to Sungmin?

 

LeeYan :               You read it? Ahahaha! Well, just wait and see.

 

Sungmin :            But, you’ll tell me about it right? (Sungmin gave LeeYan the cutest smile he can possibly give him)

 

LeeYan :               Maybe.

 

Sungmin :            Pu.. leassssseee..

 

LeeYan :               How can I say no to that. I will tell you but not tonight.

 

Sungmin :            Promise?

 

LeeYan  :              Promise.

 

At that moment they were once again joined by Clare and Heechul.

 

Leeteuk :             Where have you guys been? It’s been like forever.

 

Heechul :             We just needed to talk.

 

The seven of them continued with their conversation and it was almost 2 in the morning. Clare, once again received a text message.

 

“A surprise awaits by the break of dawn. Let you know by 5AM. Have a good rest.”

 

Clare :                   Guys, we need to go. LeeYan you promised me go jogging later. And you guys need to rest.

 

Leeteuk :             Oh! It’s almost 2 in the morning. We better head back as well.

 

The seven of them bid good night and went back to their respective hotel rooms. LeeYan, immediately took a quick shower and went to bed when he received some messages.

 

LeeYan :               Woaaah… 3 messages received.

 

 

 

Upon reading these, LeeYan immediately typed to reply.

 

 

Sungmin smiled upon reading the message. He’s can’t understand his feelings right now, but it felt right. Once again his phone rang and another message came in.

 

 

LeeYan was making his bed not expecting any reply anymore.  When…

 

 

Upon reading this LeeYan just smiled and went to bed. He thought to himself.

 

“Hope to see you there too Sweet Pumpkin.”