Chapter 1 : Here We Go

SS3 Trilogy: Curiosity

  

 

LeeYan was excited that week for the Super Show 3 Manila; he can barely sleep at night. He thought to himself, after months of planning finally the day is drawing near every minute. He kept on checking his timetable found on his Facebook profile, aside from Clare’s daily countdown. He knows that he still has one day to come to work, but still, it didn’t stop him from being overexcited. There are still things to be done at work but that was nothing to him already, his main focus now is the upcoming event that week, daydreaming of what might happen during his stalking adventure with his friends. Will it be a fruitful one? He can just only hope.

 

At the office (Manila)

 

No one knew how much LeeYan loves Super Junior. His colleagues knew that he likes Korean music, drama and food, but never did they imagine that he is so hooked to a specific group. They all thought that LeeYan will be out of the office for a few days because of an out of town event, except for one, Karen.

 

Xai :                     LeeYan, How long will you be on vacation leave this week again?

 

LeeYan :               I’ll be out of the office from the 25th until the 28th. Why?

 

Xai :                     Make sure you to finish all your work and to endorse the things you are not able to finish to one of your teammates. Where are you exactly going by the way? Baguio? Cebu? Davao? Or are you going to South Korea? Hahahaha!

 

LeeYan :               I’ll just be around boss. Don’t worry, I know I’ll be able to finish everything before I leave.

 

Xai :                     Good! Enjoy your trip.

 

Hearing this, Karen immediately turned to LeeYan, confused.

 

Karen:                  I thought you’re going to stalk Super Junior this weekend? Why is Xai asking you if your going out of town?

 

LeeYan :               Karen, remember only a few people know how much I love Super Junior, and you are the only person who knows exactly where I’ll be this weekend.

 

Karen :                 Why didn’t you tell Xai? I mean you are on vacation leave and she can’t stop you from taking it.

 

LeeYan :               I don’t want to be given extra work this weekend. This is for Super Junior remember. You know how long Clare, Yiuhan, Janine, Jaja and I had planned this. Nothing can spoil this for me.

 

Karen :                Well, you have a point. Change of topic, were you able to finally update your fic (Decision)? I mean it’s been a few months since your last update.

 

LeeYan :               Not yet, probably after the concert. Weird, I received a PM from a reader, asking me what would happen to Sungmin.

 

Karen :                 Dude I guess that is a normal question to ask, your story had been hanging for almost 2 months now.

 

LeeYan :               I know, I know, but the PM goes like this, “Why would you kill Sungmin? I though he’s one of the mail characters on your story? You no longer like him?”

 

Karen :                Huh? Probably just another Sungmin bias. Anyhow, the story revolves around all of them anyway.

 

LeeYan :               I guess your right.

 

Karen :                So you’re all set? From the shirts, tickets, hotel…

 

LeeYan :               Yup, everything is all set. I just wish I’ll be able to meet if not Sungmin, at least one of the boys.

 

Karen :                 I hope so too. I am excited for you. Give me the full detail ok.

 

LeeYan :               I will. Time to got to lunch. Let’s go together, I want you to see SJM’s new video, Too Perfect, Sungmin is already part of it.

 

Karen :                 Let’s go.

 

LeeYan and Karen had lunch and dinner after work together. While Karen was having dinner, LeeYan received a call.

 

LeeYan :               Hey Clare, everything all set? Are we going to meet up later? Where are you anyway?

 

Clare :                  Starbucks, just cillin’.

 

LeeYan :               Iced Americano again?

 

Clare :                  Yup!

 

LeeYan :               That is so Siwon. Ahahaha! Just give me a ring if we’re going to meet up later, ok?

 

In Taiwan

 

Sungmin called Leeteuk, Thursday February 24, 2011, to inform him that their plane would land the Philippines almost the same time as theirs the following day. They haven’t seen each other for a few days, given the fact that SJM needed to be out of Korea for their promotional tour.  He was tired and yet was still thrilled by the fact that they would once again visit the Philippines. Will he receive a warmer welcome this time? Will he have more banners this time as compared to the past year? And who is this person who wanted to get rid of him, will he really? These are the things that were running through his mind days before their concert.

 

Leeteuk :             Hello?

 

Sungmin :            Hyung, Sungmin here.

 

Leeteuk :             Ah! Sungmin-shi. Yes, our plane will land almost the same time as yours. Will all of you be together?

 

Sungmin :            Almost.

 

Leeteuk :             What do you mean almost?

 

Sungmin :            Well, Siwon needed to leave early for some dram stuff. I guess he will be in Manila earlier than us.

 

Leeteuk :             Oh ok. How is the promotion going?

 

Sungmin :            We’re doing well. Thanks for asking. By the way, have you read about his fic?

 

Leeteuk :             Which one? The one Siwon was reading a few days back. Ahahaha!

 

Sungmin :            It’s connected to that. I have read this fic that has us as the main characters. The author is friends with the writer of that fic.

 

Leeteuk :             And? We have read a couple of fanfics with us as starring.

 

Sungmin :            This writer, might probably kill me.

 

Leeteuk :             Ahahaha! Don’t be too affected by it. Remember it’s a fanfiction. Is it finish yet?

 

Sungmin :            Not yet. Well, this one made me shed a tear. I’ll give you the link.

 

Leeteuk :             Ok. Now, there are two things that you need to think about… Billie and this writer.

 

Sungmin :            Ahahahaha! I know hyung. Be safe hyung.

 

Leeteuk :             Have a safe flight. I wonder what time Siwon will be in Manila?

 

Sungmin :            Thanks hyung. I think he will arrive there today. Call him.

 

Leeteuk :             Ok.

 

Sungmin thought about it the whole day. Maybe Leeteuk was right, the story is still not finish. Is there a possibility that he might meet any of these people for real? That was a funny thought and somehow impossible, he said to himself. He just focused himself on the thought of the store in Manila he has heard about, everything pink. He needed to find a way how he can get there without anybody noticing him.  He hoped that it is somehow in a secluded area.

 

Sungmin needed to rest, they still need to make a quick appearance in a few hours.