Going Home

Little Things

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape 
You never want to know how much you weigh 
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

 

 

"Thank you for flying with us and we hope you enjoy your stay in the Philippines."  the flight attendant greeted.

 

"Finally.." Jiyong murmured. He was seated beside Youngbae, bigbang and their managers were on the first class area of the plane. While the dancers and staffs were behind them.

 

"Oh, Dara noona sent us a tweet." Youngbae said as he checked his phone.

Jiyong immediately checked his too, leaving his bag on the overhead cabin, and indeed there was a tweet from her.

 

Mabuhay Bigbang!!! Wass up lil bros~ ^.^/   make lots of good memories in the Philippines and have a blast at the concert !!! If you need anything just ask me! ^_^v ah! And try jollibee spaghetti hehe

 

Jiyong can't help but chuckle. "What if I ask you to come here, Dara-yah?" He mumbled.

 

"Should I ask her to come here?" Taeyang teased.

 

"I know she can insist Sajangnim, but I guess she couldn't persuade him into allowing her to go to the Philippines.." Youngbae added.

 

"I know, it would've been better if she was here." Ji said and they went down the plane.

 

They were welcomed warmly in the Philippines. A swarm of people had welcomed them at the airport and fans were also crowding the entrance of their hotel. 

 

"This will be exciting~!" Seungri commented as they entered their hotel. The whole hotel was guarded and a lot of securities were scattered around the area.

"I think so too, I think I'm gonna hit the pool, wanna come, Ji?"

"Sure, bae."

 

And their mini vacation went on. The boys had arrived at the Philippines on the 22nd. Their concert wasn't until the 24th so they had ample time for rest and leisure. Some of them waded by the pool, while the others slept and rested.

 

 

And as for Dara, she was packing her things, it was the 22nd of October and she was bound for the Philippines the next day - a surprise she solely kept from Jiyong and the boys. She was on 2NE1's Dorm and she was frantically searching the scarf she and Jiyong shared.

 

"Unnie~ I think Jiyong oppa has that scarf." Minzy said as she watched Dara move in and out of the rooms.

 

"Wha-? But I had it when we met."

 

"Ani, I saw him wink before he went last time, then I saw that he sneaked your scarf with him." Minzy replied.

 

"Aishh. Kwon Jiyong.. Why didn't he tell me." She complained then continued murmuring incoherent words.

 

 

That evening, just a bit before daybreak, G-dragon couldn't sleep. He was terribly missing his baby girl and she wasn't answering any of his calls and messages. He was panicking, just for the fact that the last time she wasn't answering her phone was when the controversies came out.

 

He had lots of things in his mind. He still has a lot of dreams, and a lot more to prove to the world. He still had to hold his name and he wants everything to fit into place. Sometimes, he gets tired of these tours, don't get him wrong, he loves performing, he loves the VIPs and he loves meeting the world, but it's just because he has to do all these things away from Dara. Reavealing their relationship had its perks, but it doesn't include having her with him anytime he wanted. They still had images to protect, work to prioritize, and they still had secrets to keep. The sole life of being an idol.

 

What is happiness? Big Bang will need a "," as well. Good memories with good friends.. Good bam everyone, hengsho

 

To him, happiness had always been performing. Performing for the people, and showing your love for music. Happiness was when he reached his dream, and inch by inch, reaching what he wants to become in the future. Happiness was seeing the people he loved happy, no matter what the reason was. Happiness was being believed on by the people, and being loved by them despite all his flaws. Looking at it, G-dragon had all the definitions of happiness right in his hands. But right now, that's not the only happiness he desires. 

 

And after that tweet, he slept. It was 4 in the morning when finally his eyes gave up. But not knowing, that after an hour, his dear Dara had tweeted too,

 

Good morning to all of you!!! I woke up early!!! Have a nice day! :) 

 

She saw his tweet, and can't help but think to herself. What is happiness, exactly, for her? For him? Or for their relationship? Maybe having him is her happiness, having him by her side, and having the assurance that whatever happens, he'd never leave.

 

She woke up early, because she had an early flight to Manila. No one really knew about her flight, only the staffs and the managers who'd be accomodating her. Of course she wouldn't miss his concert for the world. He had travelled the seas for her, and had defied time for her, and he made such impossible things possible for her. So she does her best to give back everything to him, with all the love she has.

 
 
 
Jiyong woke up the next day with loud knocks from the door. He hated that feeling, if it was Seungri again, he would strangle him.
 
"Maknae, if that's you, I'll kill you.." He taunted as he walked to the door and rubbed his eyes.
 
He pulled the door and got the shock of his life,
 
 
"Your bed hair looks y, baby." Dara smiled cheekily.
 
She hugged him, Jiyong hesitated, just maybe there were people watching them, but he hugged her back when he saw the hallways were clear.
 
He pulled her to the room and shut the door. Dara threw her bag on the bed and skipped to Ji's closet. 
 
"Aha! Here's the scarf that you stole from me!"
 
"Stole? Wha-- Yah! Did you go here just to get your scarf?!" Ji asked grumpily.
 
 
"Of course not, baby boy." She winked trying to erase his early morning grumpiness.
 
"I wouldn't miss your concert for the world.." She hugged him and pouted.
 
"So will you make a duet with me? Hello?" 
 
"But I'm sick, remember?" She reminded.
 
It was his time to woo her now, "But D.." He said as he snuggled to her neck.
 
"Aniya. And I don't want to spoil your concert anyway." She broke free.
 
"Why don't you go for a swim, hm? You know.."
 
"Swim with me?"
 
"If I could I'd swim with you. But I'm S-I-C-K." 
 
"So just do the Hello duet with me!"
 
"Aigoo, Jiyong. It will become an issue again if I do the duet with you..
 
and Sajangnim told me to lie low, don't give anything to the press that could cause issues. So I don't want to be a pain to him."
 
He couldn't do anything but sigh.
 
 
"Anyway, I'm going out with Hwangssabu, shop and maybe visit some friends." She informed as she fixed her stuffs.
 
"Okay, have fun, baby D~" he teased.
 
"Don't have too much fun without me, okay?" He added.
 
"Ani. Don't have too much fun watching girls in bikinis, OKAY?"
 
He could only chuckle.
 
 
"You're the only girl I'll look at." He said.
 
Dara can't help but smile.
 
"So would you do the Hello duet with me?" He pouted.
 
"Yaah~!"