Lengthy Conversations

Little Things

 

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep 
though it makes no sense to me 

 

 

 

Dara was enjoying her cup of tea while she was cuddled on the sofa. She was watching random shows but her mind was off somewhere else. She was reminiscing the events that previously happened.

 

“Ji, it’s almost 3PM, you’ll be late for your flight..” Dara tried pushing him away, though she wanted him to stay, work is much much more important.

 

“Arasso..” Jiyong then let go of her with a pout on his face. She just chuckled.

 

“Can’t believe I won’t be seeing you again for a long time.” Ji sighed.


“Jiyong ah~ It’s just a few days.”

 

“But a few days would feel like a long time when I’m away from you, you know that.”

 

“We’ll meet each other very soon okay, and by then, I will treat you good food.

 

Don’t forget what I taught you again, Ji, okay? Salamat, Paalam, Magandang gabi, mahal ko kayo. That’s not so hard right?”
 

 

“Yea agassi~” Jiyong teased.

 

“And don’t go throwing mahal just to anyone, okay? I’ll be watching you.” Dara lowered her eyes and eyed Jiyong.

 

“Keurom! Of course I won’t. Because you are the only one I love.”

 

“And Seungri?” Dara teased now, Jiyong and Seungri have been known as the Tom and Jerry couple and Dara just adored their leader-maknae relationship.

 

“..and seungri.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Ok. I really need to go now!” Ji said and stood up. He fixed his clothes and reminded Dara.

 

“Don’t forget to wear our couple items, arasso? Look at me, I’m wearing them.” He said and pointed his accessories.

 

“Of course I won’t.” She winked. She was walking him to the door.

 

“And also don’t forget that for me, you’ll always be good enough okay?” He kissed her cheek and went ahead.

 

Her train of thoughts busted when Bom threw a pillow to her.

 

“Yah! Wae?!!”

 

“Dara yah~ Why are you day dreaming~?” Bom asked as she chewed on a corncob.

 

“Are you love stricken~?” She cooed.

 

“Of course she is in love unnie~” CL joined as she sat beside Dara and had a sip of the drink in her cup.

 

“ELK.” Chaerin suddenly yelped.

 

“Drinking tea again, unnie? If Jingyo oppa saw you, he’ll scold you. You won’t get any sleep if you drink that!” She scolded and took the cup away from her and placed it immediately on the sink.

 

“Ani, I just talk in my sleep when I drink some of this.”

 

And besides, I just want to calm my mind.” Dara pouted.

 

“Dara yah~ If you wanted to calm your mind, don’t think of the negative comments for a while.” Bom scolded too.

 

“Unnie, have you been lurking around sites again?” Chaerin asked.

 

“Yea, but right now, they’ve been quieter. But if I’ll be going to the Philippines on the 23rd, won’t it start the flame again?” Dara asked both of them.

 

“I guess, maybe just don’t publicly display affection. And you’re his girlfriend, you have all the right to watch him.” Bom adviced, with Chae nodding in agreement.

 

“Just, unni don’t be bothered with what other people say, okay? Everything will work out in the end.”

 

“I hope so..” Dara mumbled. Yes, she felt elated now, he assured her that she is good enough. But what about the people, how will she convince the people?

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

 

“Wouldn’t it be nice if we could go to your country together?” Jiyong said as he cuddled closer to Dara. They were in Jiyong’s apartment, and Dara was sleeping over.

 

“I know. But I can’t.”

 

“Sajangnim didn’t allow you?”

 

“Ani, he said we have a schedule that time.” Dara sighed.

 

“We’ll just go back there someday, maybe when we’re married already. When you give birth to our twins, Jiyong Jr. and Dara Jr. and maybe someday we can also buy a house there--” Jiyong imagined.

 

“Hmm..”

 

Jiyong gazed at the lady in his arms. She was fast asleep.

 

“Do you love me, Sandara-ssi?”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“Do you think I’m handsome, Sandara-ssi?”

 

“Aniyo.” she mumbled but she was nodding her head.

 

“What do you like about me, hmm?”

 

“Hair.”

 

“My hair?” He asked confusedly, because Dara always tells him she hates how he constantly changes hairstyles.

 

“Eyes?” She mumbled again.

 

“Ani..” She said after. Jiyong could just chuckle, even when Dara’s asleep, she could get confused by things.

 

“Would you marry me, Sandara-ssi?”

 

“Of course..” she mumbled and inched closer to Jiyong’s chest.