Verses

Little Things

 

Dara had been sitting at the same couch weeks after Jiyong had just revealed their relationship in the public a few days ago, and she had posted on her Me2Day account a few hours before her meeting with the president.

 

“Dara.” YG Sajangnim called.

 

“N-neh sajangnim?” Dara was scared, with YG’s piercing eyes right now, who wouldn’t be scared?

 

“Why did you post something like that on your account?"

 

"I just.. I can't take the comments anymore, sajangnim."

 

"Dara, Jiyong had given all his courage to admit your relationship publicly. It had been a bold step for both of you. Right now I know you're having a hard time adjusting, but you just need to stay strong, okay?

 

You need to keep strong for both of you. Have you talked to him already?"

 

"Ani. He hasn't called yet." Jiyong was on tour with the boys, they were overseas and probably he hasn't checked the news or is busy with other things.

 

"Well, when he sees it, he'll call immediately, that's for sure."

 


 

Jiyong was suddenly woken up from the loud banging and the incessant ringing of the doorbell. He was in a hotel room in Taiwan, they had just finished their first night concert the previous evening and all he wanted was rest.

 

"Hyung~!!" Seungri called. 

 

"Yah maknae. Wae?!" He grumpily opened the door. He hated mornings, and just to be waken up by the maknae made it worse. He was greeted by Seungri and Youngbae.

 

"Have you seen the post of noona yet?" Youngbae asked with panic and concern on his tone.

 

"What post?" He was perplexed. 

 

Seungri took his phone and held it infront of Jiyong. He showed the infamous post of Dara. It was posted 4 hours ago, and calculating the time, Dara posted it at 5 in the morning.

 

Jiyong read it twice, just to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

 

"But of all those girls, why me? When I'm just Sandara Park..."

 

"." Jiyong cursed.

"But we talked about this a million times already.." He was really bothered.

 

"But Dara noona.. she must've been reading the comments of the netizens." Youngbae said.

 

"Dara, can't you see I love you because you are Sandara Park..." Jiyong mumbled and shut the door. Leaving the other two confused and shocked.

 

 

"Oh well, let's eat." Youngbae shrugged invited Seungri.

 

"Is, is he going to be okay?" Seungri asked.

 

"He will. They will, you'll see." He shrugged and pulled Seungri to the lobby.

 

Jiyong, on the other hand was trying his best to phone her. She wasn't answering her phone no matter how many times he called. He was dead worried and scared. He was on the verge of booking a ticket to Seoul but he just can't, they still had a concert on the evening.

 

"Dara-yah, answer me please."